Daily reminder that these are what the people spamming the Drumpf meme look like

Daily reminder that these are what the people spamming the Drumpf meme look like.

Other urls found in this thread:

opensecrets.org/pres16/contrib.php?cycle=2016&id=N00000019&type=f
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/24651
bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-03-15/soros-alarmed-by-trump-pours-money-into-2016-race
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/mar/13/moveonorg-raising-funds-from-trump-protests-warns-/
youtube.com/watch?v=IC-BLD3_rRE
latino.foxnews.com/latino/politics/2016/03/10/billionaire-smackdown-george-soros-funds-effort-to-stop-trump-mobilize-latinos/
breitbart.com/tech/2016/04/22/pro-hillary-pac-spending-1-million-to-hire-online-trolls/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Daily reminder this is what pro-Trump girls look like.

decent looking bunch of Americans to me

TOP CONTRIBUTORS FOR HILLARY CLINTON
Soros Fund Management: TOTAL $7,044,500
opensecrets.org/pres16/contrib.php?cycle=2016&id=N00000019&type=f

Proof Soros was directly instructing Clinton on what to do as Secretary State
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/24651

Soros, Alarmed by Trump, Pours Money into 2016 Race
bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-03-15/soros-alarmed-by-trump-pours-money-into-2016-race

Moveon.Org raising funds from Trump protests, warns more disruptions to come
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/mar/13/moveonorg-raising-funds-from-trump-protests-warns-/

Katrina Pierson, Trump's spokesperson points out George Soros' MoveOn.Org
youtube.com/watch?v=IC-BLD3_rRE

Billionaire George Soros funds $15M effort to stop Trump, mobilize Latinos
latino.foxnews.com/latino/politics/2016/03/10/billionaire-smackdown-george-soros-funds-effort-to-stop-trump-mobilize-latinos/

Pro-Hillary PAC Spending $1 Million to Hire Online Trolls
breitbart.com/tech/2016/04/22/pro-hillary-pac-spending-1-million-to-hire-online-trolls/

Thanks for correcting his record.

that's alot of redpill there, leaf. easy. one at a time.

Nice cherry picking you've got there but the fact is that Drumpf doesn't stand a chance of winning

two sides of each coin......

That doesn't look like enough people to be 40% of America are you sure you aren't just showing off your biases?

Show me some people that aren't nu-males wearing this hat then.

I don't need to cause the overwhelming majority of people who wear Make Donald Drumpf Again hats are 7+/10 women

There have been entire trump women threads just check the archive and there is a babesfortrump twitter feed filled with girls in MAGA hats and a subreddit hottiesfortruump pretty much just for girls in maga hats.

I'm talking about Make Donald Drumpf Again hats.

Show me.

thank you for Correcting The Record™

They missed out on a lot of money by not selling a fedora version

The "I will never get pussy" starter kit.

They all look deformed, asocial,workshy nu males.

Oh wait. They are.

They're all stooges sure but their vote counts just the same as anybody else.

Women aren't attracted to politically and socially liberal men

Nah, they vote with their fashion sense, so it technically doesn't get counted as a vote at all.

I never understood why they thought drumpf was insult. Anyone care to explain their reasoning?

>girl

You're right that must be why the polls show a Clinton victory. They forgot the fashion filter.

If they all think like you and assume telling any one on the street who asks is the same as casting a vote, then its ostensibly the same thing.

he is literally hitler and its obvious because his "real" name sounds german

really the only reason is that Trump kept calling Jon Leibowitz by his given name instead of his stage name, so Jon had his buddy try to do the same to Trump except Trump isn't the one who changed his own name because he was ashamed of doing what he did as jew whose brother literally ran the NY stock exchange.

Jon Stewart didn't legally change his name and plenty of people on tv, especially anchormen, assume a false last name for tv as their actual one might not sound good or be hard to pronounce

Look up the actual name of your local weatherman I guarantee his last name is different from what you see on the tv

Quick Sup Forums, you must choose one of these men to babysit your young children. Which do you hire?

>They paid money to say Trump's last name different as a "joke"

Those fags probably wear that stupid hate everywhere they go what niggers

Bottom right

He's married as evidenced by his wedding ring and minus the hat seems like your average former bro turned husband and father

>Jon Stewart didn't legally change his name
I didn't say he did, I said Trump kept calling him by his given name.

>and plenty of people on tv, especially anchormen, assume a false last name for tv
Not Trump, though, his name change goes back a couple of generations, he goes by his original given name for tv and I don't really care about your explanation of how stage names work, I was explaining why they made the Drumpf meme.

Don't move those goalposts user, the point I made is that even if they look like a bunch of fucking goobers, come November 8th they are worth just as much as anyone.

Why can't people just take a normal picture instead of making stupid faces, are they that ashamed with their appearance?

Trump is a fine name and Drumpf sounds retarded even though it essentially has the same meaning as "trump" when translated into English

I didn't move the goal posts, they only do it to be fashionable, they don't actually vote, but they will probably go into great detail about how trump is literally hitler and the first female president is about to win in a land slide to anyone who asks.

Because they're autistic

Hey lefty, I thought it was wrong to insult people based on their looks.

>Drumpf sounds retarded
No, it looks and sounds german and they want to associate trump with hitler.

Did you even watch the John Oliver episode?

His whole thing wasn't that it's a German name it was that it sounds soft and weak unlike the word "trump" so he was trying to use it to contrast Trump's over the top in your face style of public presentation

>liberals look like this
Ftfy

Drumpf will lose, Hillary will win.
Minutely reminder.

impossible to tell the difference between a pro Trump and anti Trump hat in pictures. Unless you really take the time to look you have to assume that they're all for Trump. how do these people not understand that they are free advertising?

posting the average drumpf supporter

>free advertising

They're paying to do so

Daily reminder that she's only latching onto a trend, just like liberalols date groids.

>Soul Caliber
Patrician taste there.

No, the whole episode was painting him as a liar, they might have used the powerful name as a misdirection, but that was just part of the narrative that he doesn't tell it like it is because Trump isn't even his real name.