Varg calls Americans orcs HOLY SHIT

HOLY SHIT AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHA
youtube.com/watch?v=YnLmE5K_GwY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_IAHFz5X3zo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>with my 15 years younger wife :-)
What did Louis mean by this

ameriorcs btfo by vargalf

Who /Goblino/ here

he's such a memer

KEK

kek

>European women aren't attracted to muscular men
>Black people don't like cool cars

wtf

he took the chinese product vs german product meme seriously without realizing that the bike is chinese.
the fuck did you expected?

It's weird he uses the indo-european term rather than the correct indo-germanic one seeing as he frequently argues that any non-germanics cannot be fully white

Daily reminder that Mediterranean Magic is stronger than Nordic Magic and Med spiritualist will btfo Varg's spiritualist.

Not sure what's worse, being an orc or taking your wives name when you get married.

Louis Cachete, come home my son

Are you kidding? He gets mad when people bash Slavs. It's Southern Europeans he hates.

youtube.com/watch?v=_IAHFz5X3zo

this

>don't workout
>it's healthy to be fat

Is he trolling us?

Yet he hates me for having dark hair and eyes

why do people care about this retard? he is living on welfare putting out kids like a nigger.
and the fact this guy can find a wife just shows how you should never put any effort into attracting women because theyre shit.

No. He's talked about this before in a beef with the Swedish Youtuber with long hair, Varg says that Europeans are evolved to have layer of fat in order to survive winter, he says that men who work out and want muscular bodies are tring to be get nigger bodies, which are useful in Africa but not Europe.

Oh no! A man-child who is playing "let's pretend we're vikings in 2018" and who is also a welfare leech just called americans "orcs".

Sad!

>he is living on welfare
where are the proofs

Can he get any more based?

ok so what is he doing in the middle of nowhere that he can afford 5 kids?

Based

Ok so you don't have any evidence. Never mind the fact he constantly gives tips on how to live like you're homeless and eat old bread.

>this your mind on /pol

Your country is literally Sup Forums. Your government makes propaganda posters blaming a jew for your country's problems.

he gets by on the youtube/ music/ boardgame money. he doesnt pay income tax cause he got so many kids

Who cares what a church burning murderer with an identity crisis has to say about myself, or my countrymen?

KEK ALERT KEK ALERT

I'll take Varg seriously when he comes up with a valid legal defense for why he drove to Euronymous' house and stabbed him to death.

FUCK ANIME

I genuinely love this dude

>this coming from an Albanian

he says african women have sex with many men so she can have many 'protectors' but his wife is about to have her 7th child.. really makes me think

That isn't really much of a point against his rhetoric, is it? The guy clearly doesn't like the way society is, right? Not paying back into the system in the form of income tax while receiving a government pension for himself and multiple children- well, go figure. Can't improve something you see as fundamentally broken by being a net positive to said system. It likely doesn't really make any difference in the end but from an internally consistency standpoint, trying to be a drain on the system in some form is at least not hypocritical.

>he doesnt know that the same jew trained hungarys govt
retard

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Do you know how the Americans first came into being? They were Anglos once, taken by the dark powers. Tortured and mutilated, a ruined and terrible form of life. And now, perfected: my fighting Amerimutt.

...And whom do you serve?
>ISRAEL!

>the COOLEST car was literally designed by a black man

Varg
Stop browsing Sup Forums

BASED VURG

>sumthing sumthing southrons

my sides

Varg need his Netflix special

didn't this dude kill someone?

Yes, but we all did kill someone. The difference being is that he stabbed a guy, we stab people with words, so...

This dude is a legit brainlet-user magnet, with only Trump being better one.

Wow this guy is spewing the most ludicrous shit.

I don't think anyone takes him completely seriously
he has a few good ideas though

he's a serious memer that's for sure

His oldest daughter is a grade A thot

Isn't she the result of him knocking up some girl at a black metal party?

At least in Spain, it's blue eyes who make you more attractive. Which is why I will never have a gf.

Do you think I can ask him advice on how to kill a goblin I was in a band group with
?

dunno, doesn't sound like something he would do

That's a lot of jib for justifying your NEET lifestyle desu

varg said not her
it's some other musician

Bullshit
He commented on her videos

sauce

Has she been blacked yet?

I can't, she has deleted them

Yes :)

?

aren't there crumple zones designed for the front of cars to minimise damage if you hit someone though

why do people care about this LARPer again?

She had a boyfriend back in Norway when this pic taken. Nothing happened.

>offending southrons
This kills the n*rd

based Kanibal, he ate humans n shit

Cos he was a FUCKING COMMIE

His wife is LITERALLY a fangirl of his that contacted him through his website a long time ago, I think during prison. Varg just took that opportunity to get some young aryan french pussy and that's it, I think the bitch has autism too

OH NO NO NO

I think he's justifying his out of shape body

have you seen her videos? she has those soulless autistic eyes