When you go from this...

.... to this

losing your hymen

>be a numale cuck with hipster glasses and faggy beard
>girl whos cucking you leaves you
>instinctively turn into chad by discarding the glasses and beard

BRAVO RILEY

requesting all those pathetic twitter posts of him

What happened here? Why did their marriage implode? He seems like a genuinely kind and noble soul, but that could all be a front for abuse behind closed doors? Is MEW a cold-hearted bitch?

all women are cold-hearted bitches who wont hesitate to leave you for a man with a better career or bigger cock inb4 bate orbiter internet defense force try to white knight for every woman

not all women are like this

thanks, please more, MORE i NEED IT

Not sure if you have it right OP, I've just been creeping his instagram and he started doing mma before they split, but has continued with it more after.

His version of the divorce announcement also seemed like she initiated the divorce and he tweets on june 15
>Keep almost tweeting stuff I shouldn’t so I’m saying bye for a while

so it adds to the idea that he was dumped and then responded by going full on with mma, but who knows. I'd love to hear some gossip but can't find any.

Imagine waking up and for the last few months you've lost your entire sense of foundation. You don't know what you're going to do today because to you it really doesn't matter. You don't want to, but of course you think of her and what she might be doing today. Maybe she's casting for another show? Or another fun movie? You think about her on set, three cameras pointed at her, the male lead with his arm around her waist and them locking eyes as they wait for director to yell action. He kisses her and she kisses him. Passionately. Remember when that didn't bother you? When that thought didn't send fire up your arms and neck? Because she was yours, then, and you were hers. You had vacations planned to miss the worst of winter, concerts you looked forward to, ideas you wanted to bounce off of her. And it doesn't matter now. Who are you going to impress, yourself? Please, like you matter. You DID matter, only earlier this year, when you two stopped talking so often and barely had sex, and though the candle was dimming at least it was still lit. Now it's gone and so are you. Is it too early to start drinking today? No. Of course not.

Christ Riley! you gotta make a movie about it man. It sucks yeah but atleast get some profit from it.

Chin implant.

It's amazing that the people on Sup Forums will rip an objectivly better looking, more successful, more alpha male who's gotten better pussy than they ever will
Whatever makes you feel better fellas

What stage of grief is anger, Riley? 2? You'll get through it, my man. Keep the gains going.