Black people: why are they so dumb?

Black people: why are they so dumb?

>Why are subhumans so dumb?

>federal reserve is now a country that people live in
topkek

Is it true that America cant feed their own people?

Why do they have facial hair that looks like it was drawn on with a sharpie?

>Creates its own money
topest of keks

For all that Sup Forums tars black people as idiots and savages, I don't think most of you really understand just how stupid most of them are. To say that the average black reads at at the level of an 8 year old is to disparage the talents of 8 year olds the world over. After all, an 8 year old has his whole life ahead of him, while blacks have no future.

>money = wealth

They'd have food if they didn't sell their welfare checks for cash to fund their hairhat collection. But since their weaves are more important than their children they'll continue to starve.

no, America throws out a huge portion of its food. it just has niggers that trade their free food coupons for liquor and cigarettes

Pic related is right, inflation was zero. We should have been creating money and lowering taxes. The currency devaluation would have been worth it..

Niggers do not read books that is why they are niggers. It also why fucking idiots think Ebonics is a dialect worth studying instead of just being a way really stupid people talk.

>"own people"

>Give poor people money

>They buy alcohol/drugs instead of food

No. There has not been a death by starvation in America in decades. There are soup kitchens and shelters all across the country that do exactly that: feed the homeless.

There are also programs to get them jobs and in off the street. But most are mentally ill or addicted to drugs so it gets tricky

>70iq chimps
>expecting them to know even the basics of monetary policy

>Is it true that America cant feed their own people?
No, they do not have any food shortages

State one reason why this wouldn't work :^)

I knew you couldn't

>it's
>a nation shouldn't create its own money
>printing money means creating endless wealth
>it's a nigger meme
big surprise

I bet niggers think the US Mint should just mint every nigger into a millionaire.

Printing money be rayciss niqqa cuz dey b makin money fo wite stuff while da blk folks aint gettin none bruh

Once the niggers are taken care of the glorious right wing death squads will move onto the obese hicks.

>Printing money be rayciss niqqa cuz dey b makin money fo wite stuff while da blk folks aint gettin none bruh
Some unironically think this.

Zimbabwe did just that

>calling other dumb
>while wasting your time here
go to sleep, clean yourself and go get a job you useless cunt.

not dumb

Just off to buy some bread.

No, but some of its people can't feed themselves

Because they spend what little money they have for food on going to restaurants every fucking day. They are that dumb. They think being poor means you get the $1 menu.

This

>Forty-four percent (55% of Reform Jews) report family incomes of over $100,000 compared to 19% of all Americans, with the next highest group being Hindus at 43%.
Being rich gives you a higher IQ (that's why Israeli Jews aren't so high up). Not that niggers aren't hopelessly retarded, but if they were this rich they could get into the low 90s.

> Just print mo money

Sounds like a democrat.

>low 90s
such an achievement

mmmh yeah, really gives you hope

israel only has a low IQ because of all the arab jews, ashkenazi jews are the true master race

Because education is something white people press on niggs to opress them. Being in smart is being an uncle tom, coon and stuff. They hate succesfull black people

Found the facebook of the girl defending her nigger cousin. She had changed her name and profile picture but i did some sleuthing. Among her posts are "free bobby shmurda" and posts glorifying a nig rapper for beating 8 charges

>the new Germans, bringing the cycle full circle

I can't sleep cuz I closed at my job and have an interview in a different town at 10 for another job and need to be on the road. I literally just showered. suck on that fag

>Black people

Nigger detected.
I'll distract them guys, now let's get outta here.

Ahhh the lies we sometimes tell to make ourselves feel better.

Do you feel better?

>> Just print mo money
>Sounds like a democrat.
Germany did just that, up to, and during both world wars.

>Being in smart is being an uncle tom, coon and stuff
I'm not entirely sure what you are on about here, Sven. Care to elaborate?

I'm not lying! I mean usually I'm on here at 4am stoned but I am sober packing shit up. I got dress clothes senpai.

you do know niggers hate kfc,and love popeyes
look at the commericals

America must not feed lazy niggers as you do Germany

Sorry bud, I haven't watched television in about 3 months, can't stand the shit.
Got sick and tired of nignog couples and interracial ones, mainly a nigger with a white woman.
I just watch movies anymore.

>Hmm, wonder if I can buy zum of dem crack rocks for dis trillion dollar bill

Do movies not contain interracial relationships?

They love what they can get: Places without Popeyes or Churches but with KFC, you know where they'll go.

Places with none of the above? Gas stations in The South serve fried chicken. It's better than the above.

A LAND

L
A
N
D

>He thinks the US issues it's own money

Not if you choose the movies you want to watch, right?

It's true that our poorest have it better than any other underclass in the entire world. Literally no one goes hungry in America unless they are completely mentally unstable to the point where they can't even beg properly.

Which is an issue with our mental health support more than our welfare system.

My country BTFO'd
We have low iq because we're 20% pure arab muslim, and half of the ethnic mizrahim are retarded.

This

They sell food stamps for 2:1
They fuck themselves

WE JUS NEEDA PREENT MO MONEYZ N SHEEEETT

Yes, I can confirm this, nignogs stand outside local white frequented supermarket looking to trade SNAP for cash.
It's sickening.

I don't think you could've buy the paper it was printed on that bill.
Now the bills are somewhat a collectible.

Åland, there's supposed to be a ring over the Å, like in STARGÅTE.

Fuck you, you ashkenazi bastard

exactly.

"own people"
of to camp you go

Here's what I don't understand about this, how was in cost effective to even print the money at that point?

>LET THAT SINK IN

I live in Dallas. It's fucking rampant here. There'll be a horde of like, 5-6 of them that immediately crowd any white person attempting to enter the store asking for gibs or trying to pawn off SNAPs.

I fucking hate nogs.

shit, I want to own a comfy mobility scooter too...

>JEW FIGHT
JEW FIGHT
>JEW FIGHT
JEW FIGHT
>JEW FIGHT
JEW FIGHT

if you are smart and black, niggers would see you as being "white" and exclude you from the community.

basically if a nig is successful from something other than nig tier occupations (rapper athlete drug dealing) than the black community will see them as a race traitor

Id pre-2011 Libyan money worth alot?

>tfw you will never be american just driving everywhere in your rascal mobile battlestation and not even walking 1000 feet a day.

>Here's what I don't understand about this, how was in cost effective to even print the money at that point?
It wasn't.

how did this happen? if capitalism is so good, why does it put insane amounts of sugar in peoples food to make them addicted to it??

why even live

>how did this happen?
Corn subsidies, high fructose corn syrup, cheap gasoline because of the petrodollar and a lifestyle that revolves around the car
>if capitalism is so good
Implying they got capitalism
>why does it put insane amounts of sugar in peoples food to make them addicted to it??
Because its cheap and makes people buy more of your crap.

>Not adhering to MMT
Plebs

I think you mean is it true in American people can't feed themselves?

my point man, capitalism creates monstrous companies who poison their own people for extra profits.

and thanks to corrupt politicians and incampable governments they get away with it.

On behalf of all decent, health wise Americans, I would like to apologize for this image.

We are soon to get our shit together in this country. Please be patient.

It is true. America is only place where you can practically print out dollar notes without experiencing hyperinflation. Their fiat currency is world's currency and there is a huge market for UD dollar. Therefore, no matter how much the US government(or should I say the Fed) "creates" money it hardly has any influence the actual value of the currency.

America has millions of people live under the poverty line and millions more live without proper healthcare covers.

If American are smart enough, they would figure out that they could feed their entire population by not being a world police and not supporting their stupidly expensive military complex.

Of course, you cannot make everyone happy and there is no society without poor, but at least the overall living standards of the whole population would be so much better than now.

Because they were always dumb. When the Europeans found them, they were wallowing in the mud and playing with sticks. Hadn't discovered the wheel, never built so much as a boat. In all those millennia those millions of people had reached the level of a white eight year old.

So why do we pretend they could catch up so quickly?

>We are soon to get our shit together in this country. Please be patient.
implying... people will always disappoint, even Trump. Greed and strive for power is in human nature.

Why are you apologizing? I reckon being fat is still better than starving to death. Last time I was in the states, vegies and fruits were not expensive. People could afford them, but just choose not. It is not the system has flaws, but some people just make poor lifestyle choice.

More optimism, less pessimism, my friend.
Well, it kind of is partly the systems fault, people in USA don't give a damn, free food from welfare, free healthcare from the govt. Eat themselves into obesity and the hospital. It's time for some tough love, enough to turn things around, but without losing freedoms, just getting smart about health and life.

>ashkenazi
>implying they're really jews

Here's an idea, let's all buy gold, silver, long term shelf-stable food...and put a black guy in charge of printing the money.

>Niggers understanding government expenditures, the bond market, and central banking
Yeah nah cunt