You guys fucking ruined me. I've been on Sup Forums for 8 years and about a year ago i started browsing Sup Forums...

You guys fucking ruined me. I've been on Sup Forums for 8 years and about a year ago i started browsing Sup Forums. At first i thought it was a joke but now whenever I go out and drink with my friends i rant about jews and say "nigger" too much, I'm the right-wing nut. I'm the anti-semite. I'm the racist. And I embrace it. Thanks for making me impossible to hang out with

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/TheDr.WilliamL.PierceCollectionaudio
youtube.com/watch?v=9I32qrU1EuY&bpctr=1471424451
youtube.com/watch?v=J4vJiQVwifU
youtube.com/watch?v=z-o8_97zaD4
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do not reply to shills without saging

Are you me?

Called the New York Times the Jew York Times in front off all my classmates tonight at a party..

What was their reaction?

We havent made you impossible to hang out with, weve made your leftist cuck friends impossible to hang out with.

People who dont care about genocide shouldnt be breathing let alone be your friend.

Have some self-control. I can drink to the point of blacking out and I'll only rant about Muslims. No one likes Muslims anyway so it's okay.

This picture is to relatable...

But seriously, hide your fucking power level.

It could ruin your life if you reveal it.

kek. dude i call CNN the Clinton News Network and i'm only half joking but people think i'm crazy because i don't believe anything the mainstream media says and my main source of information is a taiwanese scrapbooking club

He isnt a shill, imagine having this views and living in Canada.

I know that feel, but it doesnt matter, those people are worthless scumbags in the end if they dont care.

I posted a comedy hitler picture from here into another forum.
Fuck they all called me nazi,racist the usual stuff u get called.. Lol. This shit doesn't travel.

>i rant about jews and say "nigger" too much

noice b8

It ranges from "Man, I dont feel like talking about anything political tonight" to "Its inevitable the white race disappears, only racists care about that kind of thing anyways"

"Whaaatttt...is that what people call it??" I said "Uh, some people.." Actually wasn't too bad. Conversation returned to normal after that, but I literally always bring up race ("jokingly") whenever I drink and I think people are starting to notice..

Do you by any chance also shart in marts?

Depends on which board.

Sup Forums is accepting of our culture and has a large redpilled community on top of their massively cucked faggot reddit community.

Sup Forums is pretty bro.

/his/ on the other hand.. or Sup Forums... or /lit/

Full of actual self identifying marxists etc... which is pretty much saying "Im going to lie to you, and try to deceive you"

You've been on Sup Forums for 8 years and you don't know how to hide your power level?

Do you shit in the streets you third world stain?

Truth. Although, occasionally you'll say something and you'll see people's wheels starting to turn. Gives me a little hope.

Hiding your power level is what we did until like 2012 2013ish.. maybe 2014.

Now you need to be open about it. Its come to that point, promote William Luther Pierce. If they dont like it, they are the enemy.

Pic related.

Not sure if you're being sarcaatic, but you are really absolutely right.

Thanks for the back up leaf you guys aren't so bad

>associating with normies and not having redpilled friends

>didn't have friends who ranted about "jews" and "niggers" before Sup Forums.

wew lad.

Where do you meet them?

I typed that pic related out.

archive.org/details/TheDr.WilliamL.PierceCollectionaudio

Heres an archive of pretty much all his audio works, but he has much more that was only written. The pic related was from this I think:

youtube.com/watch?v=9I32qrU1EuY&bpctr=1471424451

youtube.com/watch?v=J4vJiQVwifU

youtube.com/watch?v=z-o8_97zaD4

This posts pic related is from "Our Cause"

the ones who are funny and got laid a lot growing up.

This ones from the TD

>when you realize everyone you knew was already DL racist and just needed someone to go first and say it out loud

>Browse Sup Forums
>Everything on here is shit I see everyday
>People actually calling it for what it is
>It's not endless ranting about Jews there's actual reasoning and debate as to why someone on here hates something politically no matter how politically incorrect their opinion may be
>Constant bantz over flags
This place is shitposting paradise

pol

FUCKING THIS
I can say the most racist things to my super left girlfriend specifically about those fucking mudslimes and my reasoning always is
>their religion is against feminism shariah law promotes putting women down
>tfw she joins in on the bantz
feels fucking great

I fucking hate people who do that. They're just like "hey man, I don't like politics, we are all screwed in the end and both sides are dumb so it doesn't matter". It's a literal cop out from cowards who are too afraid to stand for a belief and face criticism.

>itt: racists

It's always 2008 when people say their lives turned to shit on this website.

true. almost happened to me.

was at a party a few weeks ago right after all the happenings in Germany went down and somebody brought up how fucked up the news were lately.
greentexting:

>some other cuck said "but it has nothing to do with the refugees, though!"
>I fall off my chair laughing (was a little drunk)
>get into an argument
>he accused me of being "rightist" (an insult in Germany)
>tell him he's a retard because he can't explain what's bad about being "rightist"
>he tells me to shut up with my "rightist shit" or he'll punch me
>I stand up, point at my chin
>say "go on, now's your big moment, punch me, faggot"
>he just sits there not knowing what to do
>another guy calms the situation down

I shouldn't drink. could have had more fun abusing him verbally.

>Germany not being cuckfuckingcentral
Impressed

I know someone who regularly tells me he doesnt want to talk about politics, and he doesnt like racism.

The other day I was telling him about a muslim from montreal who drugged, raped, blackmailed and prostituted out 20 underage girls earlier this year, and how it got almost no media coverage besides in places like the rebel.

Even he said "Sometimes I wish someone would just go around cutting their throats"

I was shocked. (and delighted, as he obviously isnt the only "muh racism" type reaching the breaking point)

You're weak if you let Sup Forums get to your head. Get a fucking grip. I've been here for 8 years and I act completely normal in public and near strangers.

Most of the problems here are caused by Alcohol, not by being redpilled. When you get drunk, its harder to hide your powerlevel, this is a no-brainer, dudes. Try not drinking so much or only drinking with trusted friends.
>millennials
Oh wait thats right you people cannot be social unless you get drunk, nevermind.

Im proud of you, germany.

It's really difficult but you have to play with it. I love to act as a stereotypical conspirationist nut telling people the earth is flat and shit. Then they believe I'm joking but while ranting about some realistic conspiracies I can see people really thinking about how possible it is.

I do the same with racism. First I act as a stereotypical racist nut and when people are used to it you can do some subtle redpill

Great story. If there were more Krauts like you, Germany would be great again.

Same thing happened to me. I used to be left-wing, now my friends call me "right-wing Mike." They think I'm a Nazi and I'm not even white.

Idk, just growing up. All my high school friends were pretty redpilled. I worked a lot of blue collar jobs and met similar people there.

Going to collage was different. They really are lefty indoctrination centers, and it's harder there...as well as white collar jobs I've worked. You have to watch yourself.

I can't tell within a few conversations if a person is a cuck or not. If they are at extreme level I don't bother. If a sense they can be reasoned with, I'll slowly slip in some redpills.

>I used to be left-wing, now my friends call me "right-wing Mike." They think I'm a Nazi and I'm not even white.

Sorry bud, too good to not poke fun.

the truth is a lonely road my frog friend

How is that b8? Americans say nigger a lot. It's not like Canada where no one ever says it .

This desu senpai

It took you 8 years to go on here what the fuck i hate Sup Forums now

>go drinking with an old friend i havent seen in a while
>realise he's pretty redpilled
>we start unleashing the bants
>start saying shit like she-boon and other Sup Forums vernacular
>he starts to get incredibly uncomfortable

whoops lads looks like I went too far

Or me?

god his was a mistake

it was good for like 3 weeks. 3 fucking weeks.

now it's 100+ threads that go, "was x autism?" and leftypol shits that watched chomsky once and think they're hot shit

Red-pill the friends.... hang out with them...

you're welcome

>I've been on Sup Forums for 8 years

You ruined yourself. Stop putting the blame on others you manchild.

The board is worksafe.

It was destined to fail, its politically correct, which is inherently a communist ideology.

What can u tell you? I hate Islam and I love modernity and the enlightenment values from whence it sprang. The latter is under threat, and with that the whole of civilization. This is no joke.

On the other side of that coin however, all the people I hang out with at university are all perfectly fine with the racist/jew bants, especially the american students that study there

You're very right. Going to Uni in Cuckbourne makes me sick with the shit they try to force down your throat. I loathe going to the CBD because of it.

They once did the spiel in one of my freshman classes about how IQ tests were racist towards blacks. I asked how problem solving and pattern recognition can be racist, and why Asians have the highest if it was a plan concocted by white men to keep blacks down and I was met with no response, I kept it chill too so i didn't seem like a racist.

When you call them out its hilarious to see how they squirm to find the easiest explanation. And because I was a student paying for the class they can't call me out on anything.

My whole last paragraph is jacked, but you get the picture.

Kek. I think a lot of people here make the mistake of unleashing the fury all at once. Go easy bros.

I say "cuck" and "faggot" when im with friends, and with close friends ill say nigger and kikes and shit as a """""joke"""""

You could always...leave

>he accused me of being "rightist" (an insult in Germany)

Cringe.

You sound pretty based though.

that picture is false lmao

No problem, niggerfaggotkike.

Yep I am in the same boat.

I constantly go on rants when drinking, mostly deep
political analysis which always derails into racist conclusions.

They want to talk hook ups and bitch about work and or discuss the latest episode of whatever is the flavour of the month tv-show.

I have elected to drinking alone in the future instead.

>always half-jokingly say shit about race and Jews with famil, nobody cares since I play it off as a joke and intentionaly exaggerate
>smoking pot with bluepilled as fuck friend
>he always ends up talking about politics
>have to use every bit of concentration I can muster not to mention Jews or my actual political views or anything
>still end up saying some stuff but nothing too bad and it never gets brought up
>accidentally brought up some serious Jew stuff the other day with him but luckily he was too stoned to realize it

The worst is when you get too drunk on christmas and start ranting about zionists and a bunch of other mindless garbage. I honestly think I do this because I have a subconscious urge to piss off certain family members because I really don't give a shit about the jews or anything at all.

We did you a favour. Drinking is degenerate and so are your liberal cuck "friends".

This picture is honestly terrifying

Good to hear the my fellow burgers are holding up across the pond

You have more balls than me...I wouldn't even bother anymore. I went to college in the early to mid-2000s, and then went back again around 2009 to 2011 to finish and get my masters. I think it has even really deteriorated massively in just those five years.

cognitive dissonance, everyone

It's not our fault you can't keep your spaghetti.

>that image
Cringey as fuck, someone who has never read a fucking book in their life. Read the foucault reader by rabinow and stop this maccarthyist muh spook nonsense. Its cringey AF

Thanks guys, but I have to admit, I was wondering the next day if I'll get a visit from the police sometime. but then I remembered I didn't say anything actually illegal (as of yet).

Fuck man he probably reported you to the stazi

just wait, everything will be deemed "hate speech" within a year and you'll be retroactively arrested. Escape now while you can.

I wish I had pol friends irl...

Life is shit when your surrounded by normie fags

Thats the saddest part is that this is deadly serious, but all people do around here is joke about it.

Im guilty of it myself, but I mean come on, thats ali solonby or w.e btw, the German iranian who they said was a nazi after he shot people.

Thanks to the Sorosleaks I was able to drop the Soros redpill on a number of people.

But yeah contain your autism OP. Don't sperg out with Sup Forums lingo or things they will never accept as real, it's counter-productive.

people do go around cutting their throats.

do white people not even realize that isis exists because of the shit we pulled in iraq? you do realize we kill muslims nonstop

>mfw me and my friends say nigger before even being redpilled

>but then I remembered I didn't say anything actually illegal
>saying illegal things

I feel so sorry for you, like I legitimately feel angry you live in such a place where you can't express your frustration.

DO NOT REVEAL YOUR POWER LEVEL.

The people aren't responsible for the sole action of George bush

>Not killing the Zainichi

Absolutely subversive

Thank you. It's so easy to feel like the last man standing lately. Your story gives me strength.

It's ok, you don't need friends. Your discomfort around people who are different to you will be your support network from now on.

Literally in the back to tumblr image. You dont belong here.

>cringey
>cringey

Whats "cringey" is that we let children like you shit up our board because youre tired of yours being a circle jerk after you kicked out all the non radical leftist voices.

Its like you havent even heard of critical theory.

youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Idiot.

Weak bait.

He meant the Canadian ones, all of them.

People like you.

Why do Canadian woman have weird eyebrows?

The same reason Australians do.

Newfag rules
#1: Nerver reveal your power level.
#2: Nerver talk about Sup Forums.

see thx brother, it helps to know other people feel the same.

Go vote! We are more than the media tells us!

You're right and I will. For Germany.

>why should mere fact trump ideology, one of the main pillars of the Frankfurt school Max Horkheimer famously wrote "logic is not independent of content"

Answer my question.