Well, Chuckie...

>Well, Chuckie, we're called the Jewels because my mommy says we are the most precious and the bestest people out of god's world, and we are more super special than the people who aren't Jewels

Seriously, how the fuck did they get away with that?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judaism_in_Rugrats
twitter.com/AnonBabble

making up lines that weren't in the thing in question is the dumbest fucking meme

stop quoting Spider-man at me!

Only Tommy was Jewish. Chuckie, Phil and Lil and Angelica weren't. The episode was about him telling the others what the Jewish mythos is.

You know this because Deedee was Jewish and had Jewish parents.

>They are goys Chuckie, it's ok if they die

>MFW That episode had a legit circumcision joke

Because he's 1 and calls things like the Statue of Lizardy, Nakey Americans, Wavey Seals, and George Washingmachine. So it's something easily taken with a grain of salt

A jewel you say, how would you like to take a ride on my train little jewel

well that is what they actually believe

>This entire thread.

Do you think they had Tommy circumcised?

Chuckie was a fucking Jew?

Wtf I hate rugrats now

They really set this show up to include every holiday in it, except for anything Muslim or Mormon. Unless Phil and Lil were Mormons.

No only Tommy was, on his mother's side

What's this issue here? Most ideologies think they are the only right choice and even else is wrong.

>Unless Phil and Lil were Mormons

I think they converted in All Grown Up.

>tommy "watch the shekels trickle" pickles

They never had Easter or Pentecost, as long as we're talking religion-specific holidays.

top kike

Jewish is a race?

these episodes are where i dropped it on a proper watch through recently. i remembered the episodes outlining the fact that didis side was jewish as fuck being a single holiday special as opposed to basically a season opener and i wouldnt have minded them if the babies rendition of moses' story wasnt so.... horribly boring to sit through on top of being incomprehensible and not very accurate to the actual story.

like christ, if youre going to tell the story in a way that kids can understand at least try to make an effort to actually get them to understand and condense it in a way that keeps it closer to the actual story

I wonder who's behind this post

its an ethnicity with strong ties to its religion, but many jews are secular

>there's an entire wikipedia article on this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judaism_in_Rugrats

They had another in the wild west episode. Tommy's motive was being circumcised on the 8th day, and because of that, he didn't like seeing kids picked on.

>god
>not dogs

They had a another in the film.

Secular Jew just means we will ruin the Goyim financially instead of outright gassing them.