Y'all know Trump is going to lose in a landslide simply because of U.S. demographics right?

Y'all know Trump is going to lose in a landslide simply because of U.S. demographics right?..

There simply isn't enough white men without college degrees who make up Trump's base to not lose disastourously let alone win a general election. Tell me none of you are so Trumptards dumb you don't understand basic reality..

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IdYRN8Clddw
youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s
youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM
youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU
youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The US is so cucked. And they point the finger at the UK, Sweden. France or Germany allthough they are experiencing situations much worse. I think it is becasuse they can't accept the fact that they have alot of problems themselves.

OH WOW REPLYING TO YOUR OWN THREADS WITH A PROXY???

I really at you fools. You will never accomplish anything here on Sup Forums. You can't rig the election. Less than 0 (zero) percent of americans trust hillary clinton. I don't think I need to go on.

You make these threads because CTR pays you to.

Absolutely pathetic. Maybe you should try next time to make these shillthreads seem real and not come off as a jackass when you say "y'all" and use a Great Shitstain proxy.

i'm not op and I don't use a proxy... American can't handle reality just as expected...

If that's the case, then the US is already a one party dictatorship.
rip freedom

nb4 more shilling

She is literally every reason not to vote for a politician all rolled into one person. But wait, there's more:

-She was a lawyer who defended a rapist and laughed at the plight of the 12 year old rape victim
-She was fired from the Watergate investigation for lying and being unethical
-She lied about being named after Sir Edmund Hillary
-She lied throughout her Whitewater scandal
-She lied about taking "sniper fire" when visiting the Balkans during 90s
-She lied about Benghazi
-She lied throughout her email scandal and continues to lie about it
-She lied about being broke after leaving the White House
-She described blacks as being "super-predators"
-She hired a VP of Goldman-Sachs to be her 2016 campaign manager.
-She received millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs for speaking engagements
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs, JP Morgan, Citigroup, and UBS
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from China, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Yemen, Qatar, and the UAE
-She supported the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and Turkey
-She voted for the Patriot Act twice
-She was "adamantly against illegal immigration" before she was for it
-She was opposed to gay marriage before she was for it
-She approved the sale of US uranium to Russian nuclear corporations in exchange for millions of dollars in donations to her "charity"
-She gave out eight Secretary of State's Awards for Corporate Excellence, and seven were to corporations that donated millions to her "charity"

BONUS:
youtube.com/watch?v=IdYRN8Clddw - Compilation of CNN & MSNBC Cutting Guests Mics to Protect Hillary Clinton

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s - The Truth About Hillary Clinton's Mental Illness

I hate that this site is mostly american posters, they are humourless fucks who can't handle banter. Enjoy your clinton presidency and accelerated demographic suicide. Verpisst sich

Fuck off Britfag.

Show me the stats proving his supporters are only uneducated white males

>Trump's base to not lose disastourously let alone win a general election

>Obvious shills
More votes for Trump in primaries then any president has ever had

let thread slide m8s.

Y'all know that niggers stole the word y'all from the south. Can't stop stealing.

I'm not a shill I'm a Trump Supporter I was just pointing out that the us has alot of problems...

This is coming from a German who let's dirty sand niggers into their country to rape their women while they sit back and give them even more free shit.

Reminder that Hillary is not beating Trump right now, Trump is simply beating himself. Hillary can only be sold to the American people as an idea, once she actually steps out from the shadows and has to speak and interact with people time and time again the American people have ended up absolutely despising her. When the campaign really gets going and Hillary is forced in front of a camera the race will get much tighter. If she actually ends up doing the debates properly I think she's fucked, although I've heard the strategy for that is to manipulate polling criteria so they can bring in Gary Johnson as a deflector so she might manage to scrape by there.

I dont mind the trump posting. i just wish you niggers werent assblasted everytime someone tries to banter with you. Most thin skinned posters on pol

Black people are primarily from the south. They didn't steal anything, retard

Again: Your nigger problem is still worse than our problem. You still seem to not acknowledge this fact for some reason. We are still 85+% white.

>$0.02 Shekels have been deposited to your account. Thank you for Correcting The Record™

Comedy Gold

>The lack of self awareness is breathtaking.
America always had a large non white demographic. They lucky don't turn out normally.
>White male Americans overwhelming vote in their own self interest
>Germany voting against their self interest
It's like watching a friend slit their wrists and them saying it's better than letting someone else kill them.

This

>Liberals claim to be peaceful
>Liberals claim to be compassionate
>Liberals claim to be against war
>Liberals claim to support Islam

And yet the person they support is a psychopathic killer

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s - The Truth About Hillary Clinton's Mental Illness

youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM - "We came, we saw, he died! LAUGHS" (Gaddafi)

youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU - Hillary Clinton openly states she wants war with Iran to protect Israel

youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo - Hillary laughs maniacally about war with Iran

>Bragging about 85℅
>Ignoring the major difference in history
In 50 years whites in Germany will be an minority. Whites have lived in Germany for at least 10000 years and within living memory that will end.

This.

We have had niggers since the very beginning. Meanwhile Germany never did and is now importing them and sand niggers by the millions to commit ethnic and cultural genocide on themselves. Disgraceful.

Trump is like a good Bruce Springsteen song. It was fun but after a short while it's empty, because everyone knows some blue collar white guys, and they're mostly self absorbed amoral assholes just like how they say the jooz are.

Their women are too stupid to know which way is up because they've had their vagina thrashed by cock literally thousands of times so they are on some permanent orgasm, and then you've got the mid level iq whites who have "degrees" and won't vote for him.

High iq whites are so small in numbers that it makes them irrelevant.

Then you've got ten trillion shit skins who are determined to make the west their place and literally think the west is now theirs.

See ya later, nice knowin ya. Kind of.