8 years

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5jdwhKRZuBw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Hillary has the health to last more than maybe a year

Nigga she can't even walk without assistance anymore.

Since her last actual chance to win the Presidency?

>got cucked by a negro instead

...in prison.

>I'm sick.

Post your face when you though donald trump actually had a chance. It was all a rating-seeking maneuver to get a better deal for his show "the apprentice".

>don't listen to the left guys, they take a passing comment from tumblr as fact and parade it around
>but a Japanses Sushi Photo trading board says she can't walk which is 110% true

You Americans crack me up.

Yes!

Though it should be more. Like 25-to-life.

I lold at the japanese sushi comment.

>Hey lad, have you recited our morning prayers from our Quran yet?

No, it's 9:35bong morning prayers are at 11bong just after we have a cup of tea and a scone in honor of the queen

So fucking close

KANYE WEST 2020

Admit it Sup Forums. Hillary is not the problem but Tim Kaine. Tim is already meeting with Rothschilds, Rockefellers, and fucking recently the son and heir of George Soros. Hillary is gone she will be replaced by someone more extreme.

Im voting Kanye

youtube.com/watch?v=5jdwhKRZuBw

if hillary wins then why the fuck not, this country will be fucked to hell and back so why not watch it smolder

I must admit, I love how you Brits depend on Big Ben.
Even call the hour followed by bong.
Thanks friend. Don't ever change.

>7776

All memes aside, she'll be dead in 8 years.

As kek confirms.

It's going to be strange when Big Ben stops bonging when they do the maintenance it needs on it. I'm going to have to invest in a little Ben to wear on my wrist so I can at least tell time

Your future first lady. Congrats

Clinton contributed to the US much more than anything Trump has ever done and it's time for people to acknowledge it

>inb4 people not understanding that a public charity organization works by sending workers to the field, and complain with "wah why did they donate so little" THE WORKERS BEING SENT is the charity. the Clinton foundation operates fine and charity inspectors approve that 88% of the expenses go to charity programs).

Got (You) one right here.

>tfw you begin to believe the shills

Please tell me he will beat her.

Cheers lad, next time you're in London wait under Big Ben at 3 bong and I'll take you for some bangers and mash as a thank you

She won't make 8 years. She is passing out spontaneously and has been diagnosed with vascular dementia. This is a condition that will progress. So this time you should pay special attention to who the vice president will be.

Actually, Trump wins by the power of meme magic

If you are not convinced Hillary or Trump are not single term presidents you are retarded. These two are the easiest candidates to beat. I just hope the Libertarians get a lot of votes and it pushes the Republican party to Rand Paul.

Rand Paul 2020.

Looking forward to it, until we meet my friend.

>So this time you should pay special attention to who the vice president will be.

A TPP-loving no-bankster-left-behind nobody who will be a useful idiot for the masses of useful idiots

Rand Paul has inadequate charisma and he's not a Democrat (since, clearly, the Dems don't care about charisma since they choose a walking piece of wood known as John Kerry)

never gonna happen