Cute. A cute!!!

Cute. A cute!!!

The new trailer dropped and it sexy as fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=cdg193GvnBA

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20170729052859/http://www.dreadcentral.com/news/243140/interview-bill-skarsgard-becoming-pennywise-stephen-kings/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

a cute

CUTE!

not hating but she looks like a clown without the clown makeup if that makes sense

CUUUUTE!

I was just gonna say that
is she related to the actor playing the clown? its pretty uncanny

Ok, I have a problem with Pennywise. He's not charismatic here. He's just batshit insane scary. Are we supposed to believe he somehow lures that kid to stick his hand down the drain with this creepy speech?

Creeps.

all gingers look like pagliacci

I thought she was around 12.

>lover
it's happening

Does a horror movie really need a 6 minute trailer?

And you guys are obsessing over some little boy because...

Legal in France.

Disappointing

Age is off the clock.

>that You'll Float Too synchronized with the music

>muslim country allows sex with children
why am I not surprised?

Can't wait for all the blatantly exploitative hollywood photoshoots they'll put her through when the movie comes out

>sexy as fuck
>She is like 14 years old
In b4 Chris Hansen.

Most Muslim countries have a high age of consent, Egypt, Tunisia, Turkey etc. its 18. In most of Europe its 14-16.

Age of consent is like 9 in Mexico

Wasn't this movie in theaters a few months ago?

Based hollywood

why dont they just hire geralt to kill the clown monster
i mean he could kill him right

stop saying a cute u fucking degenerate cancer

Stop being new

>I thought she was around 12.

Fourteen (as she would have been when the movie filmed last year) isn't around twelve?

being oldfag does not mean one has to follow and spout every dumb meme out there, newfaggot

tv has too much language which does not deserve to be kept alive

So the joke here is that you don't know what gender it is, thus calling it 'IT'?

gtfo right now

How cucked do you feel knowing she's looking at Bill like that instead of you? SWIM had a dream the other night of Sophia Lillis giving SWIM sloppy wet kisses. Then she climbed off SWIM to go do battle against IT. SWIM saw her walk into the barrens with all those boys. It killed SWIM knowing that she was gonna get a train ran on her and worst of all it would be her idea.

gtfo pleb and take ur trash language with u

>we're actually getting th historical background of Pennywise
Kino confirmed, hopefully they show the Bradley gang shootout

>when you're a kid you get to have fun with pretty girls
kill me

no, the state of Puebla has the lowest in the country at 12

So will the underage gang bang scene make it into the movie?

Probably don't have the budget to show that or the axe murder. The trailers confirm they're showing the black spot to Mike. The director wanted to film the smoke hole but said the budget didn't allow it. A lot of this stuff will probably be saved for the sequel if the movie makes a lot of money.

nice frog faggot

yes, the more you know the better

Who's the weird-looking boy? Does he have that disease that makes children look old?

is this a gf

Here's a giant Bill Skarsgard interview about Pennywise. web.archive.org/web/20170729052859/http://www.dreadcentral.com/news/243140/interview-bill-skarsgard-becoming-pennywise-stephen-kings/

it's the only reason they made it

Clown ruins it. Bad design.

even if they put that, this girl is like 14, not 11 like on the book

How ever did they do a movie of Lolita? By putting a 15 year old girl instead of a 12 year old.
Fucking Hollywood so PC

Froggo pedophiles excited about a girl!

>she looks like a boy...

Jesus but some taste you fat virgin

Thanks man, that was a good read

I know, way too old

What's the name of that boy actor?

In the book, Georgie is scared as shit the first time he sees IT. Until he starts smelling the popcorn, the sawdust and the cotton sugar and somehow that makes IT less scary

Girls who look like boys who look like girls who look like boys. Stop being so suburban

It would be neat. It would make for an awesome side story to have them show what Mike investigates about the story of Derry

She's probably waxing her pusy now

Dude she is like 7 years old...

Please tell me that boy is naked and he's looking at another boy and they'll kiss and stuff.

>15 is a child

so are they going to run a train on her or what?

In the book she is descibed as a real natural beauty which the other girls in class know they can't measure up to, and in the movie she is... oh well...

not really related to discussion other than it's about mexico: just read a bbc article about a european who's fluent in spanish visiting mexico. she asked ice cream vendor when the ice cream will arrive and vendor replies ahorita (right now) so she waits. 30 minutes later still no ice cream and she asks again and vendor looks confused and tell her ahorita again. turns out in mexico ahorita means something else. in mexico it means maybe now, maybe one hour, maybe tomorrow.

weird country.

Do you really need to see the girl thinking about how big some fat kid's cock is?

Intro voice sounds like the same one in Kick-Ass.

Ahorita is the equivalent of "just a moment" which can range from inmedialtely to forever

What do you mean? Derry is supposed to be a small town. Bev is supposed to be white trash. In that context she is actually pretty. Unlike the one form the 1990 version who was rather plain

or maybe the based ice cream bro knew she looked like a dumb tourist and played around with her

cant wait for the gangbang scene like in the books

>SWIM
Just get the fuck out.

15 is a child.

kek ben looks hilarious

>he has an 8 inch dink that made bev orgasm

Fuck, they're including the bit where Stan gets chased by the statue of Paul Bunyan...?

that wasn't the only situation she described. she's living there now. she says mexico differs from other spanish-speaking countries in their definition of ahorita. she says her friend deals with it at work by responding with "ahorita when?" when told ahorita.

not a spanish speaker myself so i'm just repeating what the author of the article stated. she said that mexico differs among spanish-speaking nations in how they define ahorita. in other nations, ahorita means immediately or in a very short span of time while in mexico it means don't hold your breath or don't bother waiting.

>What do you mean? Derry is supposed to be a small town. Bev is supposed to be white trash.

In the book the other girls in class are jealous of her beauty and therefore mocks her because she is poor.

>Unlike the one form the 1990 version who was rather plain

Neither of them are anything close to beautiful, this version looks like a boy, the 90s version looked like a retard.

"Ahorita" is more like the equivalent of "Yeah, right" in the sense of which that it can mean the exactly opposite depending of the situation and the person who says it

kino

>train in the background

wow raimi, you mad man

This new version is based on the 80's, so Bev looks like a child of that era, as cringey as that is

Gosh, see Madonna in 1987's Who's that girl. Instant Boner murderer, but she was considered the hottest thing back then

the author's point was that ahorita means the opposite in mexico compared to other spanish-speaking countries.

is that the actor who played ron weasley? he looks younger in that pic.

I actually shat bricks when I saw IT.

t. ręddit

Kyß my man

>see Madonna in 1987's Who's that girl. Instant Boner murderer
Are you retarded or just gay?

t. nigger

i just like girls who dont have Sesame Street's Bert eyebrows

nigger (You)

that's not medically accurate, you liar

>there is people in this planet that are unironically born after 9/11/2001
how the fuck does that happen

Oh come on, she used to be a qt.

>younger than 9/11

Richie was the one who got chased by the statue
And they fucking better include it

9-11 doesn't matter as much as you think. Only showed NYCers for the obnoxious cunts they are.

nigger hows that immigration crisis caused by the US war on terror treating you

fucking knownothing idiot faggot literally kys

If Richie is the one chased by Paul Nunyan, who got into the Neiboldt House? Because in the trailer it looks like Richie.
Also wasnt the Neiboldt house where Eddie gets chased by the werewolf? In the trailers we see a bunch of clowns
Fuck, my memory is hazey about the book

he looks like a boy with lipstick on

you homo

>not wanting to fuck a young 15 year old in her mint-tier pusy, feeling her firm, perky tits and sucking her virgin pink nipples

I did this when I was 16. Shit was so legal. Sorry you missed out bro.

First encounters with Pennywise
Eddie goes into neibolt and gets chased by the leper
Ben sees the mummy
Richie chased by Paul Bunyan
Stan sees the dead kids in the water tower
Bev is the blood in the sink
And bill I think is the picture book in Georgie's room

It's caused by your governments letting them in

She is the clown the whole time, that's the twist

Great job spoiling it for everyone asshole

H-here :3

>Ben has the biggest dick

>Ben's been bringing girls to orgasm with his sausage dick since he's been 11 year old

>Ben was able to put Bowers on his ass more than once

Why is Ben literally the most based Loser?

I'm very very hungry. But too tired to cook or even boil water for coffee. Wat do?

Isn't he supposed to look halfway approachable, and not completely freaky the entire time he's the clown? Why did they make him cuhrayzee evil psychoclown the whole time? What kid wouldn't immediately run from that?