Why did she wear this?

Why did she wear this?

To market to mentally ill girls with daddy issues.

Also to bone up guys that get off on daddy issues.

Because the costume designer was a Blondie fan

Because men totally want to bang an underage girl that is mentally broken

But we can only feel okay about it if we can assume on some level that she really did want it

That shirt is the consent form

Fuck you.

This and because its easier for the costume department. Dont get me wrong, Boomerang, Croc, and Kitana looked great, but overall Suicide Squad's outfits seemed like a step down from BvS.

I'm glad Deadshot barely wore the mask, its literally Party City tier.

Whats funny is that Injustice Deadshot looks 100x better. And even though Wills costume was shit, I still wanted him to wear the mask more. But Will just plays himself so what the fuck does it matter anyway?

Honestly have yet to see a Deadshot mask that i like. They are usually too fucking busy. As for the looks of the characters in the movie for the most part. Especially Katana who for the first time had a look that wasn't shit.

>When I put the mask on, people die
>Proceeds to murder lots of people
>Never had ANY problems with killing until Harley
>Puts the mask on. You know it's game time
>Takes it off less than 30 seconds later and never puts it on again

You triggered, faggot?

That really fucking bothered me. I want to say it was a mix of "we need to edit a reason why hes wearing it in this scene but not here" and "Will just put the fucking thing on, please"

This is how I pictured Mallory Knox when reading the Natual Born Killers script.
Tarantinos NBK script would make a great comic btw. Movie was terrible tbqh

Daddy issues is an evergreen meme.

dude sluts lmao

every tiem

Had no problem with it, Joker referred to himself as Daddy in BTAS and the comics.

because slut-attire is a trendy choice of cosplay

I liked the aesthetic of some mix of hot-topic and high fashion
Realistic enough that some people might actually wear the living characters' outfits (even QTana) but probably not outside of a concert or loitering space or what have you

I think he put it on like one more time then took it off again, I was more confused about the mask's purpose. Like after he killed that guy at the start of the movie he put it on and went down the building. Yes I'm sure that concealed his identity but doubt anyone was looking that way and it seemed like the kind of thing you put on BEFORE you kill someone since it is probably far more accurate than what he wears over his eye.

I dont understand whyhe barely wore his mask

Because DD/LG is really popular with the kids right now.

If I pulled that off would he die?

Harley calling the Joker "Daddy" isn't a new thing.

Because quirky

When they pay for a well known actor they try to get them as much face time as possible, just to make sure people know who it is they are watching. That and there is more head shots available for trailer material.
It's completley retarded and they do it all the time. Like Stallone in Judge Dredd and how they made the new Robocop with a flip up visor so you can see the actor the entire time.

To sell merch to little girls

Yeah, but it's still a trend which fits perfectly with stuff like Melanie martinez and the recognition of DD/LG as a pretty much normie thing.

You can go your whole life without seeing a Harley cosplayer that didn't have daddy issues.

>Croc
>Looked great

I hope to Christ you mean his outfit exclusively because Killer Croc was one of the worst CGI jobs I've ever seen.

I thought Daddy's Little Monster came first, and Harley wears it cus lolololol so wacky

>Kitana
>looked great
Not with that cheap mask.

And since the new Dredd didn't do that well despite being an awesome movie, Hollywood will probably conclude that they should never let a star cover his face again.

Because this one didn't matched her hair.