Who was really in the wrong here?

who was really in the wrong here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ap4EJsFXi1s
google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=#&ved=0ahUKEwiG6tX71a_VAhVHz1QKHX9HBnEQwqsBCCIwAQ&usg=AFQjCNF1sHlk2z9QIx28jtvfnGP_UlkifA#
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Meat is an indulgence that is destroying the planet as we know it. Meat is a privilege, not a right. And meat eaters NEED to realize this.

>*Grrrrr* gibs me my food

cesar is a hack. is there any dog taming kino out there?

Agriculture is waaaay worse.

How much did this fucking gook try to eat his dog that it made a Labrador this aggressive?

growing meat for food is agriculture. meat is only bad because it's not as efficient as getting calories from plants

You tell me.

>good doggo *pats nose*
>AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

touching dog's nose without consent is clearly violating the NAP, dog did nothing wrong

Meat still neads to eat tho

>that kick
never fails to make me laugh

>choose to upset doggos carefully balanced moisture levels that took a day of snoot licking to build up

he deserved worse

The throat punch in the other clip is even funnier.

He should be in prison for punching the dog and the dog should be killed for biting a human.
This is the only non cuck answer.

I agree
both are funny as fuck

Kick is way funnier, throatpunch seems meaner

No one, it's just rules of nature

>punch doggo
>why you heff to be mad?

>that throat punch

Every time

why would a man who is an expert on dogs attack an innocent doggo trying to eat lunch

that dog is probably dead by now

NANI?!

so is the mexican

such the brutality of the animal kingdom

Dis nigga right here

the doggo knows too much

you never know, the dog that played toto in the wizard of oz died only a year ago. i was surprised af myself when i looked it up.

This

youtube.com/watch?v=Ap4EJsFXi1s

If you believe that, I have this big beautiful red bridge I would like to sell you in San Francisco.

I eat meat twice a day and there's nothing you can do about it

its supposed to simulate a neck bite from an alpha dog

big if true

The dog was taken by Caesar and now lives with him among his other dogs.

You can find the video on youtube.

I've heard the show makes dogs who bite him get euthanized for legal reasons

I want to start vertical farms in cities. Focusing on aquaponics and cricket farms, so that there would plenty of animal protein for everyone to enjoy massive gains.

i used to do it when i was younger and i have completely forgotten how i did it. weird. fucking brain.

link?

Doggo needs to know its place in the hierarchy. If it gets angry when you touch its food, then it thinks it's equal to or better than you and that leads to other shitty behaviour.

what, farming in vertical cities?

i posted in the wrong thread

Caesar probably insisted on adopting it so he can hogtie and literally make her his bitch every night until she dies a welcome death

Would you watch a series where this guy travels around the US, sneaks into backyards, and randomly violently interrupts dogs eating their lunch?

>all these webms without proper context

the dog prick
but after all the shit cesar does to him

he turns into a good doggo

also its the shitty owners fault the dog was a dick in the first place

The owner that fucked it up. Dog whisperer actually ended up saving it instead of getting put down which is the path it was on

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=#&ved=0ahUKEwiG6tX71a_VAhVHz1QKHX9HBnEQwqsBCCIwAQ&usg=AFQjCNF1sHlk2z9QIx28jtvfnGP_UlkifA#
He's a good boy now

yes

bump

That's it. That's the stance!

Specifically the owner decided to get a new dog since they we're expecting a child and didn't want it to get killed. Caesar adopted Holly afterwards

I'm pretty sure it's supposed to cut off the food circulation of the dog food from the dog bowl going down the dog throat.

this post really grew on me

Humans have been eating meat since they have existed.
Eating no meat is worse than eating it

>snoot
>>>/reddit/

tumblr