youtube.com/watch?v=gguOffpsImU
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nbcuni.universal.themummy&hl=pl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tom Cruise was miscast to be frank

This is my fetish.

yea they should have got that guy from that other mummy movie

what movie is this? looks cool

giv mummy gf

New "Mummy". Panned by critics, but pretty cool take compared to dozens previous ones. People expected too much to be like 1999 "Mummy" Indiana Jones rip-off, so they probably let down by more horror styling, also pretty good fetish stuff for deviant kinky fucks like us.

That was safe bet. They knew movie like that (more horror than 1999 adventure remake that mostly murricans remember) won't do well domestically, so went for worldwide release.
Maybe murricans hate Tom for his sientology shits, but worldwide he is still star, remembered from his impossible missions and top gun nostalgia.

Care to develop more? Bondage, necro, pain or maybe all above?

Wondering how much she "loved" this position while shooting movie. How long she has been chained like that?

it burns her pusy!

kek

so its more on the horror side ?

'more like' is well said, coz movie falls a bit into adventure too, but there is undoubltly horror side. Scenes when mummy returns to life (don't wanna spoil, coz pretty cool, and kinda kinky way) scenes in chuch, forest and catacombs are clearly into horror cliche.
On other hand, intro is "Indiana Jones" like and middle parts are filled with typical blockbuster action. Also movie takes a lot refferences to many other movies. Some found it bad, i liked and tough about experimental way playing with movie conventions

imagine tickling her feet while she is in that position haha

it's not like she could do much about it

How she get herself free?

Someone should put brendans head in this

>bbrrrraapppppp

getting pretty sick of this autistic meme

Would unironcallly sellout my family, country and species to be her slave.

the fact that critics hate it makes me more interested in it to be desu

MOMMY NO

it's a yandere mommy fetish thing for me

Those were my thoughts exactly. And then I watched it and fuck was this movie bad.
It's not worth it, user

>file name
you were in that other thread, weren't you?

and end up like this? who wouldnt

Come on, user. Come dance with me!

Who should have played Frank?

Idris Elba

should have poested this, how she moves!
youtube.com/watch?v=gguOffpsImU

Is she going to be the replacement for Bai Ling as the perpetual B-list "exotic villain" actress?

Fetish how?

SHE'S A FUCKING DYKE!!!FACT!!!

Undead kinky princess, buried alive and later chained for long screen time. Killing people by life-sucking kiss. Licking Tom Cruise in lusty way near end.

go watch atomic blonde

based anti meme poster

probably gonna see it on monday

Yes it was me. Good detective job.

Have a screen from mobile game, where Nick dreams about Ahmanet. Seems like she is stuck in his head.

Well they should have had Rick instead of Frank.

Character in new movie is named Nick.

What about Chuck?

Tried watching it yesterday but fell asleep halfway through; will try again tonight.

fuck me rachel weiss was so hot

why went for safe bet with Tom Cruise
>"Universal execs are said to be especially concerned about Mummy, even though insiders say a $40 million bow (plus a strong overseas haul) would be enough to move forward with the universe as planned. And the film is expected to do the majority of its business abroad, where Cruise continues to be a major draw."

Hi Tom

jarrod plz go

This entire movie felt souless and a desperate attempt to be not-avengers.

Why the hell do you post on Sup Forums then?

>my little on
You misspelled something there user. Also
RELEASE THAT SHIT NIGGUH

creen was taken while text was still showing, continuation was 'my little one'. Also it is released long time ago, for Android and IOS.
Game is rather boring and this was 1st time Ahmanet actually shown up, only in short Nick dream/nightmare cutscene.
"The Mummy - Dark Universe Stories" if You are intrested, but gont get high hopes. It is mostly continuation of Nick adventures.
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nbcuni.universal.themummy&hl=pl

I'll watch it now and if in two hours I'll tell you guys if it's kino or not.

What is Brendan Fraiser even doing nowadays anyways?

Is he even alive?

He's breathing yes. Alive? I really doubt that.

Oh, I thought you personally made some sort of dating sim based around The Mummy.
Pretty cool though.

it's NOT kino, for sure. movie had lot of flaws and lacks, but got it's moments, also it got stunning visuals, with small amount of CGI - literally 3 scenes, not counting details. Also lot of other movies refferences, and DON'T COMPARE it to 1999 Brendan one, it is totally diffrent.
Mummy design, in all it's stages is 10/10 tho. As ancient princess she is wealthy and beautiful. After selling her soul, she is pure evil, tatoos burning on her and double eyes are spot on. When gets out of her sarcophagus, is nothing more than bandages and bones, clumsily learning to walk, slowly regenerating herself by sucking life in deadly kiss untill reaching half-rotten undead look. Ends up back to dark-skinned (lack of sun for 3500 years is bad to your skin) powerful witch

Why hello there Brenedn Fraser.

I can't see anything Brendan without immediately thinking JUST

don't care about Brandon or Cruise. Just mummy movies (all mummy movies, since 1932 to 40s, 60s, untill now) enthusiast. Pointing what I liked and what disliked in new one.
Main problem is, every mummy movie got flaws.
> 1932 one got old and very dated today, only for 'grandpa' viewers
>1940 Mummy Hand is uneven, 1st 30 minutes is just nonsense talk and comedy, whole movie starts in about half runtime, and then it is great for it's years!
>1942-1944 sequels to Mummy Hand (Ghost, Tomb, Curse... etc etc) are basically 1 same movie taken few times (even shole scenes are cut from previous and pasted into next ones!!!!) where in all 3 of them, mummy somehow manages to get into small american town and start go on brainless killing spree, until being defeated in dumb ways (burns like frnakensteins monster, or slowly goes to water pond)
>1959 hammer remake is pretty cool at begining, but later gets so dated and so cringy
>continuations, like curse of mummy tomb, mummy shroud and whatever similar names, are just lame retelling, VERY dated now
>Blood from Mummy Tomb [1971] is actually 1st one where they gave up bandaged man for ancient egyptian princess. This movie is actually closest to original Bram Stoker novel (Jevel of Seven Stars - 1st one where mummy is portrayed as famous monster) but falls apart later
>there were some nightmares from 80s and 90s (mummy lives - 1993) which are absolute garbage, to cheesy and cheap looking
>1998 Tale of Mummy is just most idiotic and ugly mummy movie ever
>1999 Brendan reboot is pretty coool, too bad they went too much into indiana-jones style adventure comedy, but it is one of better, hated it's sequels, mummy returns and tomb of dragon blabla + scorpion spinoffs
>new one is also messy, but somehow gets back to 1932 love story theme, but with a twist. they could just dont show mr hyde, also call dr jekyll just dr henry, leaving hyde for later movies

Seriously, out of all mummy movies in 85 years range, each one got flaws.

Could you somehow mark Yourself or screencap, so we know when this thread gets archived and new one appears?

who else /fraserhead/ here?

haha no, if I only cound draw better than this:

>see mummy thread
>opens it
>scrolls a bit, usually not so long
>finds givposter
Always.

He's so innocent

The craziest thing about this movie is that it barely qualifies to call itself The Mummy given that neither of the 2 cursed characters are mummies

Based faggot destroyer

This girl was the only good thing about the movie, fuck Tom Cruise for being a hero instead of shacking up with Egyptian death waifu

>Haha no but really you should have cast me

>tfw missing Brendan

she's not responding at all, this is so fucking awkward.

too bad You trash whole movie based on Cruise only.
I'm not Tom fan anyway, but still found few things that really liked in it.
>quote at the begining, straight from 1932 original Mummy. It was touchy, little fanservice
>opening scene with ISIS destroying ancient arteficts. Nice that finally someone was brave enough to show this problem in mainstream blockbuster movie.
>great design of the tomb. not overdone cartoonish gold-plated thing we would expect. Instead it is dark, simple and mysterious
>actual love story related theme, pretty close to 1932 movie but with twists
>way how Ahmanet resurrects. I always wondered why in 1999 Brendan movie Imhotep needed kanopy jars. Afterall he was buried alive, so what use kanopy jars had? They are for insertines, such as lungs or so. In 2017 movie they just imprisoned immortal princess for 3500, after breaking out all she had to do was suck out life from really random people, she was in agony for thousend years, so wasn't picky about who to feed upon really liked this part
>whole mummy design and Sofia performance was great. Also don't get fooled about 1st female mummy thing coz it wasn't. 1971 Bloof from Mummy Tomb had also ancient princess (pic related)
>small detail about storm in London. She had power over sand, and glass is made of sand, so glass storm made sense.
>final part with tossing Cruise around. Isn't it gulity pleasure to see Tom being beat up by girl?
>visions constantly appearing for Nick. showing character driving insane (literally 'driving', when he tried to escape in ambulance and just return to her)
>ending, which allows hero to keep power, stay alive and get away. This isn't popular one. Ususally hero would have to sacrifice himself or somehow get back to point zero.
>reasonable, limited use of CGI. movie mostly relays on old-school effects and stunts
>few horror scenes in church, forest or catacombs

movie had flaws too.
poor acting, chaotic storytelling and cringe humour

>That "ok please stop now" look she has at the end

c u
c k
e d

>Trying to be professional and probably talking about movie, but some guy tickling her. Still trying to ignore him and continue.
How not to love her?

What is this supposed to mean.

plz sourse. it's not on sofia's insta/twitter and 1st time see this shot. Is it from some bigger behind the scenes collection?

Okay, finished the film.

Pros:
- Ahmanet. Interesting villain, and the actress played the role perfectly. Sexy evil-being, didn't try to be more than what was necessary. She sells this film.
- Scenario. The tomb was particularly well made.
- Jekyll and Hyde. It was a nice addition, with a good actor to portray them. It seemed they were going for something with the battling-evil organization, something like a cinematic universe. However as the film bombed it'll probably never happen and in the future this segment will stand out as jarring.
- The horror-like feel of the film and the parts were Nick seems to be going insane.
- No over-reliance on CGI, this movie won't age too badly.

Cons:
- The female lead. Everything was bad about her, from casting, to motives and actions. There were times she went full retard and I just wished she would die already. She was really good eye candie, but little else, and since the mummy is the hotie we want to see, the blonde doesn't seem to have a purpose
- Marvel-tier dialogue and characterization. Not much to say about this, it was bad and that is it. Cruise quipping during the climax was an eyesore
- Cruise himself was a miscast. The guy is what, sixty? He really ought not be playing these action hero roles anymore
- Action segments. The film was simply better as an psychological-horror thriller
- Ahmanet starts talking english. That was unnecessary and took from the other-worldliness of the character

Verdict: It feels like someone had a really good idea for a sequence of films, but hired a lot of incompetent people to help him produce them. His vision shines through, but sadly it's bogged down by poor production decisions. 7/10, it's not nearly as bad as people claimed, but unfortunately it's not kino.

>giv meme hating gf

pretty solid words, just few things I would point out:
>However as the film bombed it'll probably never happen and in the future this segment will stand out as jarring.
I would say it 'underperformed' in USA (about 80 mill right now), but foregin did very well, nearly 400 mill now, and still Japan to go. Also biggest worldwide opening for Tom Cruise movies.

> Cruise himself was a miscast. The guy is what, sixty? He really ought not be playing these action hero roles anymore

yes he was, but as they stated before release:
>"[..] insiders say a $40 million bow (plus a strong overseas haul) would be enough to move forward with the universe as planned. And the film is expected to do the majority of its business abroad, where Cruise continues to be a major draw."
they simply went 'safe way' betting all on Tom
>"If you look at [Universal's] Fate of the Furious, 80 percent of its box office came from international. Tom Cruise is an international superstar, and he remains so."
They knew it is risk. They expected it could fail too.
>"Still, the film represents a considerable gamble for Universal given that recent reboot attempts of aging intellectual property haven't fared well (see Alien: Covenant, Smurfs: The Lost Village and King Arthur: Legend of the Sword). In addition, Kurtzman, one of Hollywood's top writers, has only one feature credit as a director — the 2012 drama People Like Us, which earned just $12.4 million worldwide."
>"The Mummy cost about $125 million after a considerable U.K. rebate, and Cruise is said to have earned $13 million upfront with sizable backend participation. Cruise's character will recur in the universe."
about costs of marketing
>"Comcast, Universal's parent company, is giving the film its so-called Symphony marketing push in the U.S. in which multiplatform divisions work together to promote a single project."

Pic related, as someone stated when "Mummy" gets to 65 mil domestic and 278 mil foregin, anything above is profit.

this is what Sup Forums has made to us

the line between cringe and cute is blured here

B A S E D
A A
S S
E E
D D

Gentlemen (and ladies, if there were as well) it was pleasure running this thread with You. Lot of quality posts, sharing Your toughts and opinions. Pointing pros and cons without insulting each other and even when going to sexual/fetish cases, shitposting, brendanfags and of course givposter, staying comfy.

If this thread gets archived, see You in next one.

>redditors don't know that every post is archived

The reddit/normie invasion is real.

Can't reply to archived threads, so needs creating new one. This what I meant. Also some archived posts simply disappear.

>Sup Forums-wannabe doesn't realize can't reply archived treads

Fake 4channers/smartass-wannabes invasion is real.

I really liked how towards the start Tom was following her will, despite his obvious resistance, than at the end he somehow resists a gods will because "I'm Tom Cruise lol"

Really left me with a bad taste in the mouth after enjoying the sand scene and the part around the church scene.

this is frame for frame an exact copy of that one scene from mass effect adromeda

jesus christ

Oh God this makes me so sad.

Also, post more Sofia

SOMEBODY

I liked how his friend was a sort of American Werewolf in London reference.

mummy baby want milky