This faggot is single-handedly responsible for destroying the Trump campaign

>This faggot is single-handedly responsible for destroying the Trump campaign

Prove me wrong. Trump was surging when Corey Lewandowski was doing the job.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/17/ap-breitbarts-stephen-k-bannon-appointed-ceo-trump-campaign-shake/
donaldjtrump.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

NO COMPORT WHEN IT'S THE MANAFORT

Agreed, he is a terrible political campaign manager and Trump should have never hired him.

IT'S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN, FOLKS. IT'S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN ANYMORE, IT'S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.

WE'RE NOT GOING TO HAVE TRADE DEFICITS OF OVER FIVE HUNDRED BILLION DOLLARS A YEAR.

WE'RE NOT GOING TO HAVE A TRADE DEFICIT OF EIGHT HUNDRED BILLION DOLLARS.

WHY DOES THAT HAVE TO HAPPEN? WHY DOES THAT HAVE TO HAPPEN? SO HERE'S WHAT WE'RE GOING TO DO, FOLKS.

EIGHT HUNDRED BILLION DOLLARS.

WE'RE GOING TO TURN IT AROUND. WE'RE GOING TO TURN IT AROUND.

WE'RE GOING TO BRING OUR JOBS BACK, WE'RE GOING TO BRING OUR MANUFACTURING BACK,

but I thought he manned the fort? was that just a meme?

WE HAVE PART TIME WORKERS ALL OVER THE PLACE. THEY'RE ALL OVER THE PLACE.

WE HAVE A PHONEY 5% NUMBER ABOUT PEOPLE WITH JOBS, BECAUSE THEY STOP LOOKING FOR JOBS, AND FOUR OR FIVE MONTHS THEY CAN'T FIND THEM, SO THEY STOP.

THEY STOP, BUT THEY'RE CONSIDERED, STATISTICALLY, EMPLOYED, OK? SO YOUR REAL NUMBER IS CLOSE TO 20%.

Thanks for CorrectingMyRecord

TRUMP CAMPAIGN SHAKEUP

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/17/ap-breitbarts-stephen-k-bannon-appointed-ceo-trump-campaign-shake/

The economy is a joke, the government is a joke, money is a joke, reality is a joke. Cheer up, the war is about to start :)

could you at least post a rare donald with your spergout?

\o.O/?

>There is no way Trump can justify supporting any actions this guy has every taken.

So Manafort is a Clinton plant then?

WE'VE GOT OURSELVES ANOTHER VENEZUELA FOLKS, ANOTHER VENEZUELA, AND IT'S GOING TO BE BAD.

SO YOU HAVE JUSTICE SCALIA, AND I PUT TOGETHER A LIST.

kek

looks like the dr seuss trump caricature on kimmel

He's clearly not doing a good job at all, Trump's being lead astray by GOP masters trying to mold the Don into one of their puppets.

Just look at the new look at his website... It's significantly weaker, with less bold colors, it's almost got a !Yeb aesthetic. Trump isn't saying bold or strong things anymore, he's now significantly weaker.

>donaldjtrump.com/

I'm praying that he does well at the debates, I'm hoping that the GOP realize that they need to ensure Trump is able to be a brutal asshole toward Clinton that will have her cry on stage, because trying to turn him into another soft puppet will doom him and leave Clinton coming out on top.

Trump has even changed his tax plan to the same tax plan touted by your average Republican, including Paul Ryan, which sees more substantial cuts for the rich but less substantial cuts for the poor.

I blame the Republicans for this dark age. It all started with Pence.

AND I'M NOT KNOCKING IT [THE UN]

BUT RIGHT NOW IT'S LIKE A COUNTRY CLUB. WE PAY FOR A TREMENDOUS PERCENTAGE OF IT, AND WE ALWAYS GET... THE... WRONG END OF IT.

SO THE UNITED NATIONS, AND THEN WE TALK ABOUT NATO. AND I SAID NO-NO. YOU KNOW, YOU HAVE 28 COUNTRIES, AND THE COUNTRIES, MANY OF THEM AREN'T PAYING WHAT THEY'RE SUPPOSED TO BE PAYING. AND I WANT THEM TO PAY.

Manafort, you're fired!

Holy fuck the first 3 colors I saw were white blue and green

WHO THE FUCK WAS IN CHARGE OF THE FUCKING PATRIOTIC AMERICAN WEBSITE AND THOUGHT THAT RED MEANS FUCKING GREEN?

>Ayo Mr Trump what 3 main colors should we use for the new Patriotic American website
>Just Fuck My Shit Up Senpai
>I gotchu