Why don't millennials have credit history?

Why don't millennials have credit history?

stop.

They are poor.

I'm 23 with no credit card . I don't want one .

I thought they had bad credit, which is credit history.

>tfw no credit history, just 80k in cash

:(

i'm not an american, so i don't need to buy shit in order to buy shit.

>living off welfare

Spoken like a true refugee.

The usury can't work it's jewish magic if you don't don't pay it back, and most people need a job for that.

Because they aren't buying homes. They have little need to build credit. I myself have only one credit card that I use only once or twice a month and pay off immediately just to maintain a credit score. I did this at the advice of my parents, even though I don't really need a credit card or have any desire to borrow lots of money for anything.

Just get a credit card, make one big buy like a car or something and pay it off right away. Job done.

>even though I don't really need a credit card or have any desire to borrow lots of money for anything
Credit cards are good for buying shit online, plane tickets, and car and motel rentals. The buyers insurance feature is nice, as is the option to void transactions with a quick phone call. Anyone who actually uses a credit card for borrowing (not paying off the balance monthly or doing a cash advance) is a complete retard and should just get it over with and drop there firstborn off at the nearest synagogue

Because poor people don't understand that credit cards are 30 day uncollateralized loans that are intended to be paid back at the end of every month.

>2GD dropped that
what a dumbass

Fastest way to increase my credit score, Sup Forums?

>credit history?

Yes, enjoy your free money Goyim!

Stop spending money you don't have on shit you don't need.

>credit history is bad

Just get a secured loan, pay it off over a year. Then get two credit cards for normal purchases and pay them off every month. Bam. After 2 years you'll have perfect credit to buy a house with.

made a emergency purchase with a credit card unemployed still paid it in two months. The sky didn't fall.

>implying I said "credit history is bad"

I also have a credit card, I use it to pay for my phone once a month. Aside from that, it's only used for emergencies.

Credit history isn't bad, but the way banks hand out credit cards to people with high levels of debt, like students, is a total racket. When I was a student, I couldn't go to a bank without being offered a credit card. That stopped when I started working and I could actually afford to pay off my debts. I was worthless to them because I wasn't going to end up paying off debts until I was in my 40s.

i wanna hurt you really bad you post spamming fucking fucking faggot

The fat guy in the back looks like the fat guy from a lot of 80s comedy movies. I never knew his name

I don't know when you got out of school, but the free credit cards pretty much stopped around 2008. The credit card companies got burned big when the economy went to shit. They're alot pickier now.

John Candy?

stop fucking replying to this shit

>but the free credit cards pretty much stopped around 2008.

They didn't up here, but our financial sector made it through the recession relatively intact so it's probably because they didn't learn their lesson from what happened in the US.

Copy pasta xd

90% of this board is millenials. Millenials aren't kids. The key is to add 10. Even if BORN in the 1980's, they GREW UP in the era of the 90's, early 2000's. If you wern't old enough to vote for Bill, you are a millenial. That means you had to be at least 18 in 1993, aka your childhood comprised of growing up is the 1980's. Anyone between age of 16-36 is a Millenial. Most of this retard board forgets millenials are us and those dyke faggots are out neighbors and people. The post should be why don't WE have credit history.

Bonus: I do because I'm not white, male, neet, nigger, mudslimes or spic

Yeah, its alot harder to get them here now. If you can get one, the limit is usually only two months of income to start with. With no credit history it's impossible to get one anymore.

Fucking maelk tapped that...

Nah he wasn't a main guy. He was in meatballs or porkys or some shit. Looked like a pedo

Girl is a qt desu

sage in all fields

this is a shill / spam thread
>1 post by ID
>is posted every single day

stop replying to it you fucking idiots

That isn't how it works, professor. Credit cards are a pain, most of them you can't even just pay it off every month in total or it won't be considered "extending credit" every few months I have to leave a $25 balance to roll over so it stays a to e on my report. Furthermore, how the fuck are you going to get a credit card with a large enough limit to buy something huge without having a credit history. I assure you that he first card you get will have a $500 or $1000 limit.

>mfw he dropped that when she still was perfect qt without dyke hair

Honestly get a small car loan and a small credit card. Pay off slightly more than the amount due every month until your credit score is good.

>Maelk got fired by Riot from the LoL team he manages because he went to The International in Seattle instead of their relegation match in yurop

Lmaoooo

>Why don't millennials have credit history?
They do, it's just shitty because school loans and lack of meaningful jobs.

Only poor people take loans to buy Shit.

People with money to blow don't need to participate in the kike credit schemes.

Keep in mind that the rest of us aren't so chucked that we need sudden huge amounts of cash like yanks do. I'm not gonna go bankrupt from a stubbed toe unlike you fucks.

>muhlennials

Apply for job 2 years out of college.
Ah hello mr applicant your credits good but you only have 1 year of experience and at snooty and co we expect 10 years minimum so few of you kids are qualified.

My dad helped me get a good credit score, in the high 700-800s.

My dad's was in the 900s though. When we would buy a car, they would talk about how it was one of the highest scores they'd seen in their lives.

Because debit cards are everything credit cards arent.