I'm here to leak information

I work for a private security firm known as Mesec. Recently, we have been paid to prepare for a mission in certain countries to attack "revolutionaries" calling themselves "protesters". This isn't really the thing I find odd. The thing I find odd is that Mesec is having all it's target dummies for our training, wear meme faces. It's a mixture of the that feel when face, pepe face, rage face, LOL face, and a few other memes that are mask on our practice dummies.

This might not sound suspicious, but, when I asked my section boss why we are putting memes on the faces of our target dummies, he said," Because those will be your targets in the real world scenario".

What the fuck did he mean by that?

How high are you right now?

Nice black sun shirt. Not! That's a fucking death cult, dude.

LMAO. let him have his fun

Fake & gay

hippie nazi? hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

Shill

i think he's trolling u

kek isn't real

Proof or GTFO (Tits also acceptable)

nice try

Aren't these dubs proof?

WOW REALLY MAKES YOU MEME

You had my curiosity, but now you have my attention.

A pattern emerges. Kek, are you receiving?

What the fucking is going on

Kek is with us ITT

Can someone make/post a Kek wills it.

source this fucking picture right now, kek wills it

He truly is a trickster god

Kek is my froggo; I shall not want.

He maketh me to lie down in redpilled pastures: he leadeth me beside the dankest of memes.

He restoreth primordial chaos: he leadeth me in the paths of meme magic for his name's sake.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

Thou preparest a personal computer before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my thread with repeating digital innumerations; my cup runneth over.

Surely lulz and happenings shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the great swamp of Kek forever.

WHAT HAVE I DONE TO DISPLEASE YOU LORD KEK!?

I beg forgiveness

He's a chaos god.

Sometimes its just for shits and giggles.

He could very well troll us by setting up Trump for a win and then snatching it from his grasp at the last minute.

We just have to hope that our worship pleases him, and that the change from Trump winning would spread and be greater than the change from Hillary destroying the free world should she win.

I'm still gonna use that pasta for leftovers.

Maybe one day he will grace me with even greater innumerations

Maybe one day I will be his voice

Easy, the government wants anyone that frequently posts on this site during the time of all the leaks dead

I think he was mad I spelled enumerations wrong maybe?

One day, when the time is right, I will post it again with the proper spelling.

mock kek with satire and he will mock you back.

>Frog people.

Not France! You'll dirty their nice white flags.

My name is Seth Rich

>Aren't these dubs proof?

the fact that you are heretically using the dubs means you are a disruption + disinformation agent.

niggers are jews

FUCK so close to a tripple
this thread is cursed!!!
ABANDON THE THREAD!!

You're going to shoot at redditors?

> What the fuck did he mean by that?
He meant that you will go chase Pokemon, faggot.

heres some leaked information: "dreads are fucking gross" -god

>6767
Confirmed.