youtube.com/watch?v=s6pF-wyth70
easteuropeanfood.about.com/od/polishsoups/r/zurek.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no

Katyn

Nope.

uwaga kurwa

fuck off

Lol other countries decide should we be friends with Poland or not.

I like Poland.

Hey Poland, could you give me recipe of zurek?

W-why? ;_;

*kisses all poles and russians*

:3

fuck off Putinbot, Russia deserves to be exterminated

Don't be so angry, Wania. ;^)

Relax shill

Why wouldn't Poland want to be part of Russia when they gave up their great Kingdom for them? Potop :D

>Putinbot

How is acknowledging mutual relations with Russia a pro-Putin shilling? Russians won't evaporate into thin air once Putin's reign comes to a close.

>Putin bot
Implying, Im not paid by him to post this

So you're shilling for free?

I love Poland
You need to bring back Recz Pospolita though

Did I write anything positive about russian gov you fucking mongolian idiotów? I just implied that I like russians

There should be no borders between Germany and Russia.

stfu west cunts... standard russian ppl are great, all slavic people are great, we like each other, but russian goverment. Fuck those guys, they keep russians under their boot for so long, they think they can do it to everybody else. Russians should get ride of those corrupted bitches, that steal from them, and fuck them in the ass regulary. All in all most victims of russian regime are from russia

Should happen considering their similar personalities but politics fucked up those relations

Kurwa + Cyka = best

Would be highly beneficial to both parties. (((Polish))) politicians won´t let it happen tho.

t. Własow.

That's why we have the nationalist movements.

Boris, Dimitri i love both of you my chuvaks

>Boris

ANUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

One last thing. Now, when west is commiting suicide, inviting islamists willingly, imposing SJW censorship on normal people, destroying economy, and renouncing all that made Europa great... we really shoud think about alternative. Fortunately slavs are not so dump as our western friends, and i think that we should stick more together now than even. In one max two generations we either gone see colapse of western countrys, or rise of hard opposition for this politics. Either way the gone be fucked.

stfu west cunts... standard polish ppl are great, all slavic people are great, we like each other, but polish goverment. Fuck those guys, they keep polish people under their boot for so long, they think they can do it to everybody else. Polish people should get ride of those corrupted bitches, that steal from them, and fuck them in the ass regulary. All in all most victims of polish regime are from poland

I agree with you bro! We really love Poland. Don't look at proxy fags

CHIKIBRIKI V DAMKEEEEEEEEEE

youtube.com/watch?v=s6pF-wyth70

that cheek'd my breeki.

>2016
>being a krautfag
Are you autistic?

>Current year logical fallacy
Still a good point though

Poland, please, give me zurek recipe! I don't need one from the internet, I want to know real local recipe

Union of Brest to Moscow. We must save Russians from Chinks!

I would have thought Poland would have learned better by now...

>Putin's reign ending

That gave me a hearty chuckle

Yes, I'd better be in a Slavic union

Poland pls.

I am an American pole, I need more polish phrases, please teach me.

>another bait thread
You did better with Hungary v.s. Romania user

Give zurek recipe,please!

Jebać kurwy prosto w odbyt - fuck the whores straight in the anus
pretty much

you never won 1v1 so don't be so cocky

will never happen,

>Ruskies wouldn't tolerate you as equals
>Polans still have a grudge for the atrocities the Russians and Germans commited in the last 2 centuries

easteuropeanfood.about.com/od/polishsoups/r/zurek.htm

t. Polack

>Polans still have a grudge for the atrocities the Russians commited in the last 2 centuries
Never heared about them.
Every one was on vacation

Russians aren't slavs. They're a mix of asian, turk and mongol that happen to speak slav because they were conquered by them a while ago.

t. we are nords.