If you could erase one film (or franchise) from history, what would it be

If you could erase one film (or franchise) from history, what would it be

Star Wars

that space one where love conquers all by nolan

Marvel. All of it. I'll live without those good 80's Iron Man and Punisher comics.

Unironically star wars it spawned "universe" franchise movies for kids that were taken too seriously by adults and look at us now

This

these

The dark knight rises

the entirety of film itself

Yeah, I'd probably say Marvel as well. I hate those dumb ass avengers movies more than islam or green tea

Jaws, capeshit would not be a thing now.

This. Or the MCU movie franchise.

Star Wars

Harry Potter so I could have hope for a decent adaptation.

Jaws may have been one of the first high concept wide release summer movies but really it was Star Wars two years later that created the summer blockbuster as we know it today.

if I can pick Marvel and instantly erase all Marvel franchises I would definitely pick that. I just hate how much it has influenced pop culture and all elements of society for young people.

MCU, literally zero good movies so far

lol there's nothing decent there to adapt

Probably the Saw franchise.

:D

The Hobbit trilogy

Did you... seriously... just do a fucking emoticon on Sup Forums? What the FUCK?

Fuck you, the original movie is GOAT space adventure

the first Iron Man film was good
rest is vile garbage

>"Do I fit in yet" The post

Id erase the F&F franchise in a nanosecond

x)

What is Jack thinking of right now

Transformers or Amazing Spiderman

:P

thingken of raw

bayformers

fuck u

Under fucking rated post, only saw the first but that was enjoy to ruin my appetite

Harry Potter

Serious Answer: Starship Troopers Franchise

Eadweard Muybridge's Sallie Gardner at a Gallop

ITT: Sup Forums shows it's contrarianism thread #2567947

What do you have against green tea?

Alien franchise so I could steal the alien's design as a minor race in my sci fi book

Anything and everything Disney

Then Star Trek would fill SW role. Really SW was like more 'pleb-friendly' (no offence, I like SW too, but find it less nerdy than ST) Star Trek.

Not hating, but due to success of MCU, we got pointless DC/Marvel fights and Universal Dark Universe attempts. So agree, Marvel universe it would be, if had to pick only 1.

Harry Potter is a very serious answer.

Fast and the Furious.

This. I'm convinced that Star Wars is the main source for the atrocity that is contemporary nerd culture. Seriously, why do these people spend so much money on plastic shit with no utility?

Birth of a Nation. So that film itself hopefully would not exist. Just like I'd delete Pong, or the first TV shows, or the first sport, or whatever.

Seriously. Nothing good has come of entertainment or fun in this timeline. Just delete it entirely.

xD

How are normies not sick of Star Wars and capeshit yet?