Konichiwa user-kun, I'm here to worship your howaito penisu!

Konichiwa user-kun, I'm here to worship your howaito penisu!

No, you're here to do my laundry. This penis is only for my white wife.

You still have the tag on your fake hat.

how old

bitch looks rank

How did she react to Trump's Japan comment?

>she

is that kimiko glenn?

would conquer / 10

fat faced ham looking ass

hallo i will have duh orange chicken and beef lo mein to go please

Yes she! :)

You wouldn't know because you're virgin! I'll fix that for you, user-kun!

Majority Japanese don't like Trump's ignorance tho.

Trump hates Japan for being successful non-white nation.

He blame Japan for everything.
US's economy and position is suck it isn't Japan's fault.

Trump is reason why US will never great again.
I hope that Trump's won though.

> a fucking menstrual pad

Unfortunately this is the case. He's not painted in a particularly bright light here. People are really surprised to find out that I support him. I really wish based right wing politicians like Hashimoto would embrace Trump.

Why you so mad?

I can never understand this. Many Japanese have recently been talking about how much they dislike Trump and how Hillary is good but they can't articulate why exactly.... Is it because of the immigration policy? Because Japanese immigration policy is much more hardline than Trumps purposed policy... Or is it because of something else they don't like about him?

>3D slut
>not glorious 2D waifus

Fuck off

Brainwashing.

He is angry at your corporations taking advantage of our lenient trade policies to fuck over our industry for profit. Too many Japanese cars here. He isn't angry at your success, he admires it, but he doesn't want it at the expense of ours.

My girlfriend just says it's because he "says crazy things" but this is the same country that has a member of Nippon Kaigi as a prime minister, and elected politicians like Ishihara and Hashimoto as mayors of major cities like Tokyo and Osaka. I find it easier to compare Trump to them, since nobody here really has any idea about his actual policies.

Yes, I am legit thinking it is that. The strangest thing is that if you talked to people here 5 months ago about Trump, nobody would know who he is. But recently he is wel known as "a bad man". Which is strange as many of the things like immigration policy, and being tough on China, are in line with main stream Japanese beliefs The American propaganda piece is even influencing people over here.

>How hillrary is good

sadly majority of Japaense doesn't care about her.
But Trump's anti-Japan startment is famous because Japanese media.that's it.

I don't like both.
But I hope that Trump's won for Japan.

>gf

Jealous, famalam. I cant seem to meet anyone good here that is sincerely looking for a relationship.

never stop making these

>My girlfriends says

Your car is not popular in the world.

it's not Japan's fault.Stop blame Japan.

What's the japanese take on Obama? Maybe it's just been my impression, but it seems like he's chilled relations between our governments.

King Nigger was going to apologize for Hiroshima and Nagasaki before honorable Japanese told him not to.

I don't think he was, actually. I think he hates you guys.

Yeah, but he hates you guys more.

They were very popular here, until the Japs got in. He says you fucked us on trade so we have to repair that. You take advantage.

You lot disgust me.

As an avid conoisseur and self-described enthusiast of the oriental female form and soul,I shall not stand and lend my ears to this ludicrousy without taking it as a personal affront.
Although I have yet to partake in the actual reproductive coital act with a female I have the sufficient and vast body of research under my belt (and growing) to ascertain to the fact of the asian woman's superiority over her western female counterpart.
Some of you differ, and ignorantly succumb to the fallacious reasoning of ascribing the western wench as the queen of femmes due to their oversized mammaries, puffed posteriors and mockable and unnecessary curvaceous forms. Don't get me started on their foal-like, unsensual limbs.
The oriental woman is stout, well-made in its petite stature. Crafted by conservative gods out of the earth's best cream-colored clays, spun serenely to the optimum culmination and accentuated with the most gentle feminine features of all of man's races.

The asian woman's beauty is in the simplicity (think of the superior flag of Japan). Do not be fooled by the materialist anatomic avarice of the western succubus. No more no less. Perfection. Asian.

I leave you with this appeal to your reptilian brains:

Would you rather have your spawn draw up the life-giving creams from the humble cherry blossom apices of an ethereal duo of Mount Fujis?
Or from the curd-filled death bogs, vesicles of poison and ruin of a long-dead Europa?
Will you take the red pill?

She has a weird face, maybe its just the angle but something seems off about her.

kek

Is this new or old pasta?

She always looks so fucking angry, like you can tell she hates herself, her family, you, and everyone else but is trying to hide the fact but the disgust shows through on her face. What's her problem?

Jap cars are here cause they're reliable and cheap. Even the generic shitboxes are good for what they are. The last decade for american cars was absolutely horrible.

since when does pakistan watch anime

>Trump hates Japan for being successful non-white nation.

Has Trump ever implied this?

She's pretty cheerful in her videos. It's just her eyebrows. Some people hilariously look like they're permanently pissed.

No, it's her eyes themselves, I can feel her seething burning rage when I look into them.

>local men are all short beta cucks
>only foreigners you see are weaboos and drunken soldiers
>"seething burning rage"
You'd be pissed too if you were a woman living in Japan.