What went wrong Sup Forums?

What went wrong Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

nber.org/digest/jan03/w9061.html
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2014/crime-in-the-u.s.-2014/offenses-known-to-law-enforcement/violent-crime
gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/445753/hosb0115.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shitskins.

Muslims and other foreign devils.

Things were always wrong bro, we just ran out of room to explore and the world got too small

Leftist media + Immigration

Sorry, why is the guy on the right bad?

You don't want modern, well-armed, capable police?

I do.

Pic related is what is ACTUALLY going wrong.

what the fuck are you on about?

how often do you see police like that on our streets? very rarely, and I want some like that when degenerates go ape and fuck with my shit

In the first place?

You let Ireland shit on your face.

what is that? I see a cop and a sign floating in the air

what sort of strange british shilling is this? the polees still look exactly like the left. stop trying to have us think you arent as cucked as you are, britgov

The problem is that we shouldn't NEED the guy on the right in a civilised society.

This country used to be so safe that the police didn't have to carry guns.

Shit Ninjas if they have a photo taken of them.

>le police are special
The police are just people m8. They shouldn't be carrying anything that any other person couldn't.
They also shouldn't be carrying guns in general - the public should.

I only see an improvement

You're a moron

All first world countries have well armed police

If there's anything wrong with our police is that they're FAR too pussy these days - we've got women, PCSOs, all that shit.

We should have MORE well armed police, not LESS of them

if there are no so much blacks in your country your police didn't have to wear this heavy uniform.

Cucks please leave? Thanks

No, we need more armed members of the public.

Africa has vast open regions and vast mineral wealth. Public assistance attracts hayseeds to England. In 100 years, there will be no blonde children in all of England, yet China will still be China. The world is huge, this stealth war is targeted at White nations and only White nations. This is a test of Darwinism proportion.The necessities for White survival are the subject of attack by the racist genocidal leftist ie Merkel.

Are you fucking retarded
>The police shouldn't have things normal people can't
So by your logic I guess soldiers are the same? Soldiers can't have tanks unless I can have one!
Of course cops should have some stuff the average Joe can't get, they're cops. They're the ones dealing with shitskins and the danger you'd run from, so fuck off

Fuck off.

Having armed police on the streets doesn't prevent crime nor deter terrorists. Look at France and the US.

The police are only there to arrest criminals, not sentence them.

We don't have that many blacks mate, only in London

Muzzies are the problem

This guy gets it

you sir, are a moron.

>This country used to be so safe that the police didn't have to carry guns.

we've always had armed police you dicksplash, you just see more nowadays because the baddies do shit again lately

you're obviously too young to remember the ira and all that crap in london and across the UK

You tell me

Nope, you're a fucking idiot

"Oh fine we'll just let terrorist attacks continue because we couldn't be arsed to arm our police officers, lol"

Moron

It's hard to arrest people when they point a gun at you and you don't have one to fall behind cover with and shoot their shit up with

This

>implying law stops someone who can afford a tank from buying a tank

Guess what, before it was made illegal to own a tank, there wasn't a massive problem with tank crime,
The army, tanks included, are also not stationed in every town and city in the country.

But I guess you believe the government knows best, right. :^)

In a serving police officer in the met and I can tell you that there is nothing wrong with the police in this country, it is the courts and the justice system behind us.

People are being given absolutely pitiful sentences for serious assaults and acquisitive crimes such as robbery and thefts.

The magistrates and CPS are so worried about figures and loosing cases that a lot of jobs get dropped before anyone has even looked at them.

What's worse is if they do see a court room they are usually let off after being told to pay £100 fine and let go.

Thank you sir, another man who isn't stupid

Exactly - THAT'S the problem. Armed police are the SOLUTION.

Also correct.

And this is correct too. Can all the liberals in this thread please fuck off because we don't want you.

You're right, we had massive crime problems before the gun laws.
Just look at how every subsequent gun law decreased crime rates. :^)

We're going to get attacked anyway you cuck. Having cops with guns won't prevent it.

You have the mentality of a 6 year old.

>hurr let's shoot those motherfuckers before they shoot us

The cops can't be everywhere at once.

We're in this mess because we let subhuman filth into this country and we continue to do so.

Has anyone got that pic of the UK special forces pink desert camo?
I think the guy has cloth over his face with a cyclops looking lens in the middle, looks fucking amazing.

If you want to be a fucking ancap retard then go another fucking thread

Meanwhile I'll believe in strong, capable policing because I want crime to be prevented you fucking hippie fuck

Interesting insight, thank you user

What about PCSOs though? They're pretty useless right?

Crime rates went up around the first blacks started emigrating to the UK?

Well colour me suprised

Curiously enough the crime rates seem to increase as mass immigration started off. It's the same here. What could the cause be? Hmmm.

so let them start something, and carry on until they're finished you mean? not send armed response?

fuck me, I don't know how we've survived as a nation for so long without your glorious wisdom and leadership knowledge

Violence against which person? Who is this important fucker?

Can you ancap cunts literally just fuck off?

ARMED POLICE ARE FUCKING NECESSARY TO DEAL WITH TERRORIST SITUATIONS, VIOLENT CRIME, TO STOP RIOTS AND DESTRUCTION OF PROPERTY, TO APPREHEND BURGLARS, ARMED CRIMINALS, ETC ETC ETC ETC

IF YOU WANT TO FANTASISE ABOUT AN ANARCHIST UTOPIA THEN FUCK OFF TO ANOTHER FUCKING THREAD

white thrashes plus muslims
white thrashes are locals they must stay
muslims GTFO

You're right, just look at how well your beliefs have worked in practice :^)
Disarming the population and giving the police more power to harass people sure has decreased crime, we live in a utopia compared with 100 years ago when we lived in fucking ancap retarded land.

But gun laws were supposed to keep us safe!

PCSO's are underrated senpai.
Yes they can do absolutely fuck all in terms of actually getting hands on but they are an invaluable visible presence on the streets and in communities.

On foot you see so so much more and whilst they are walking the beat they see things that other members of the public might miss or seem normal.

A good PCSO is worth 10x some shitty fresh out of the box PC who knows fuck all except all the politically correct wank Hendon forces down our throats.

>IF YOU WANT TO FANTASISE ABOUT AN ANARCHIST UTOPIA THEN FUCK OFF TO 60 YEARS AGO

ftfy

Massive nonwhite immigration.

Muslims.

pls respond

Notting shill carnaval probably equates for a lot of that crime too.

Bloody blacks and 'Muh heritage'. I fucking hate Notting hill and anyone who visits that shitty excuse for blacks to misbehave and smoke crack in the open.

For me muslims = black

Oh damn son you're right, I forgot we didn't have bobbies back then!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for correcting me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCKING MORON

Meanwhile US crime rates have gone DOWN since the '80s and '90s and they're pretty tough on crime

HOW CAN YOU POSSIBLY THINK THAT TOUGHNESS ON CRIME CAUSES CRIME WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOUR FUCKING BRAIN YOU FUCKING IMBECILE

WE NEED TOUGHER POLICE YOU FUCKING MORON

>Oi mum ye've been motorin too ham an' jam lass
>Croikey aye me constable
Wow what a gay picture

and no I obviously have no familiarity with how you people speak no offense intended

fpbp

>I obviously have no familiarity with how you people speak no offense intended

you still make more sense than this scrotum

It's ok, the rest of the real world understands what you are saying. Unfortunately, stupid fucks like idYWiJc1 think that if the guns go away, all the problems do too.

The world isn't a nice fucking place. There is no such thing as this hand holding peaceful utopia. This is as peaceful as we are going to get. In the past, security forces were always overwhelmingly armed and were a lot more brutal than anything depicted in today's law enforcement.

Fair enough, that's a good argument.

Also it's funny how many people in this thread are arguing about this and they've ignored you, the only person who actually knows what they're talking about.

What's your view on how armed police are - you said there's nothing wrong with the police, it's the courts, but still, would you arm the police more or less if it was your decision?

Toxic masculinity and fascism. Also Sup Forums is everything wrong with the world.

>the state brings in millions of third worlders.
>"only the state can save us from these third worlders".

Thanks brah, another person who isn't retarded

>In the past, security forces were always overwhelmingly armed and were a lot more brutal than anything depicted in today's law enforcement.

Exactly correct

I don't know why these idiots are arguing that tougher police = more crime, literally the OPPOSITE is true to be honest. I think they might have a screw loose

The world is safer than ever, so now the police have to use ever more aggressive tactics to pursue ever less dangerous criminals in order to justify their existence.

FUCK YOU'RE RIGHT BECAUSE I FORGOT THE POLICE MAKE THE IMMIGRATION LEGISLATION

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU YOU STUPID FUCKING CUNT FUCK

We should have started bombing all of the middle east as soon as WW2 ended.
It would have been an expansion pack.
By now most of those brown mudslimes would be history.

Sadly we have been enriched by too many foreigners with barbaric and uncivilised cultures, who wish to continue their barbaric and uncivilised ways even after we have been good enough to grant them access to our once great country.

When you allow Somali, Afghan, and other warlords and their people into your country, you must expect your country to start to resemble theres.

>A widely publicised allegation regarding Zardad was that one of his militia, Abdullah Shah, viciously bit prisoners and had even eaten at least one victim's testicles. Shah was described as a "human dog" and kept in a cave with a chain around his neck by Zardad, and brought out to intimidate captured travellers.
>Zardad was briefly arrested on 10 May 2003 by officers of the Scotland Yard's anti-terrorist branch and bailed only to be re-arrested on 14 July 2003, by which time he was living in Streatham had been running a pizza parlour in Bexleyheath for three years.

Welcome to the caliphate.

blair

This woman called, she'd like to know what happened to the country after the 1940s.

Actually this bloke has a lot to answer for. He is the architect of the British form of multiculturalism.
He realised at the very end of his life how corrosive it had become to our civil, democratic, secular society, too late of course.
Now we are dealing with the consequences.

>implying we had armed police then
wew

>toughness on crime
You do know that the punishment for a crime is determined in a court, not by police, right?

>You do know that the punishment for a crime is determined in a court, not by police, right?

What is zero tolerance policing.

OK

Google average British couple

Also google Average German couple and die of laughter.

American nigger worship culture

This guy gets it

the new armed police uniforms are fucking sick, would 100% sign up if i knew i wouldn't be filmed by gobby members of the public or put in jail for my life for actually pulling the trigger

PAKI PAKI

A New York buzz word.
New York is well known for it's low crime rate.

The future of Europe is people accepting fascism to control rising crime and racial tension and rioting.

>Toxic masculinity and fascism. Also Sup Forums is everything wrong with the world.
Oh Sven. Sigh. What did you mom do to you?

The "broken windows" policy, and the massive increase in arrest rate that goes with zero tolerance policing slashed the NY crime rate.

>The contribution of such deterrence measures (the "stick") offers more explanation for the decline in New York City crime than the improvement in the economy, the authors conclude. Between 1990 and 1999, homicide dropped 73 percent, burglary 66 percent, assault 40 percent, robbery 67 percent, and vehicle hoists 73 percent. The authors' model manages to explain between 33 and 86 percent of those declines.

nber.org/digest/jan03/w9061.html

>using NY buzzwords for standard pre 70's UK law enforcement

It also doesn't require armed police.

That's an armed police officer, they only come out when there is an incident involving firearms or bombs

Nothing went wrong with regard to militarisation of police

Why do we seem to have so many firearms or bombing incidents these days versus say the 1950s?

We have 5.7 times the population. We have 4 times the total number of violent crimes (assault/rape), 6 times the robbery, and half the total opiate use. I'm not counting weapons offenses or hate crimes, because those are a non-crime.

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2014/crime-in-the-u.s.-2014/offenses-known-to-law-enforcement/violent-crime

gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/445753/hosb0115.pdf

And what is with your shitty reporting systems. Why can't you fucking just forward officer reports to a central authority?

There's other variables we must factor in. The more police officers that are present, the more crime that will be reported. For instance, outside of big-boy crime like rape/murder in my county, crime often went unreported because businesses would get together and "take care of it," with mixed results. If the crime involved the loss of property beyond a few hundred dollars, the sheriff's office would be called most just to get a law enforcement report so insurance companies can cover the loss. Other than a serious loss of health or property, retribution was would be taken from the offending party directly. Nowadays, this is less common, simply because a person no longer has to risk his business reputation to take the law into his own hands.

I visited Ireland back in may. It was amazing.

May God and St. Patrick bless your beautiful Christian land and people.

3rd worlders and there shoitty religion.

Beats me...

They became freedom friendly.

I never thought I would ever see a mossie in Ireland of all places.

You're a mongrel from an uncivilized country if you defend such point of view.
Worse, you're a bootlicker from the worst kind, those who whorship violence to the citizen.
You deserve neither freedom nor security.

Can someone explain why black people in Britbong land are taking to hating police officers there when race/crime garbage isn't even a problem there?

This.

It's entirely fucking this.
Except in your country.

No guns

Black Brit here, there is a problem, Metropol are just good at covering their tracks

Police persecute blacks unfairly, look at this violent criminal white crowd.

You have to go back

I'm fine living in the country I was born in, thanks.

They look like Cipher agents in MGSV

Do you have any statistics that show a statistically significant outlier?

Stop and search stats

What do you mean when you say there's a problem? I was under the impression that the UK had insignificant amounts of racial discrimination