Why is marvel obsessed with quips

Why is marvel obsessed with quips

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nRp1CK_X_Yw
youtu.be/jaaJyAjvajo
youtu.be/865Px6KTlEg
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4742896/Illegal-immigrant-freed-sanctuary-law-charged-rape.html
youtube.com/watch?v=njP6YczRgsA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>@DCOLYMPUS

What did he mean by this?

I love stupid nonsensical images like that, OP

But image you posted makes sense though.

That's a kino image

Just looking at this having never seen it before, I'm irrationally annoyed at how many retarded arguments this simple image must have started

>bvs
>logic, plot
stop

Trump = quips and banter, mindless fun, everyone who dislikes it secretly wishes they could like it, one trick pony, appeals to stupid people = Marvel.
Hillary = bleak, pretends to be smart, everyone who hates has no reason to change their opinion, appeals to people who think that they are smart = DC.

DC fags seem more obsessed with quips than anyone else.

can i get a rundown on orangle slices and dance offs. i see this brought up quite often lately

When ant man gets knocked out by black panther he says: "anyone got some orange slices" because he just suffered a concussion and can't think straight.

In guardians of the galaxy vol 1, Starlord has to make time for rocket raccooon to do something, so he challenges the villain to a dance off, this makes the villain confused and the guardians can attack him.

Reminder
youtube.com/watch?v=nRp1CK_X_Yw

Just fuck off their isn't anything smart about either BvS or MoS. Everyone are miserable, loathing cunts that do things because it makes a neat shot. I mean Cavill just looks like he want to put a shotgun in his mouth and blow his brain out. In fact I bet this Superman tried it, which is how he found out that he is invincible.

Except Marvel won the popular vote.

Why are DCucks so obsessed with Marvel?

Faggot.

Well he isn't wrong

can someone please confirm this? or is he joking?

This is actually true though

Yeah hillary is dc because without the russians meddling thats where shed be right now

youtu.be/jaaJyAjvajo
youtu.be/865Px6KTlEg 9:50

Kek

>mad

What a fuckin baby.

Based Marvel

This.

>being a hatemonger (hating terrorists and violent illegal aliens) is bad
(You)
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4742896/Illegal-immigrant-freed-sanctuary-law-charged-rape.html

No wonder Marvel movies are putrid horse shit.

>DC is clearly the superior choice, but idiot plebs instead flock to Marvel which entertains them with quips and doesn't make them think too hard

Spot on comparison

>dailymail
What, no fake news meme for this one?

>DC = shitskins
It makes sense now

>daily mail

every. single. time.

At least DC isn't changing their white leads into shitskins

how is this hella diverse if it's mostly one race

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Diversity is measured by distance from an all-white cast. If the film is more than 90% black, it's less than 10% white, and therefore diverse.

wtf i love trump now

Fuck Marvel and fuck DC.

Meteor Man is still the greatest superhero movie.

youtube.com/watch?v=njP6YczRgsA

DC = Diversity Casting

>blacks can't come up with their own superheroes, must be the "successor" of a popular white one

I honestly don't understand how this is passed of as some kind of empowerment, it still reinforces the notion that black people can't come up with anything based on their own merit or intelligence. All their powers must be handed down to them by white men.

Super heroes usually say something witty before or after punching somebody. Right now marvel is making a killing with their movies but the books are a mess according to most people, meanwhile, the opposite is true for dc.

It's obvious at this point
Also marvel is getting tired of winning

>Deadshot (a DC villain) is played by Will Smith

These comics have nothing to do with the MCU as of now. Nice try though

>Ike Perlmutter
>Reclusive Marvel CEO
>Nationality: Israel

yes and?

>Marvel always wins
Sounds about right

see

Ben Affleck is the only casting choice DC did right

Lol

Suicide Squad is practically a Marvel movie. It's nowhere near as good as MoS or BvS.

>Also marvel is getting tired of winning
cant realy disagree there

>muh popular vote
Is literally meaningless you stupid faggot

All my cringe

i want to cummy inside comic valkyrie so much

>Ruffalo
>4chin
Yeah whatever

They're both shit. When will you fucking faggots realize this? capeshit IS reddit, ALL of it.

A normie meme that's true? First time I saw something like this.

>mad
yeah but they joke about everything

100% agree
Marvel just has the (((critics))) in its corner. It's still fucking garbage though. The Avengers movies are just as fucking awful as the Man of Steel series, you should all go fuck yourselves

“Make it dark, make it grim, make it tough, but then, for the love of God, tell a joke.”

- Joss Whedon

Its almost like humans experience multiple emotion.

>when politics is so stupid you don't vote

Feels good not to be a sucker

Fucking kill me

What was hard to understand in Wonder Woman? This movie has literally no plot.

They both suck get over it!

It makes it easy for people to make and share gifs of said quips, which then serve as advertising.

It´s a cheap and easy way of keeping the audience´s attention.

Are celebrities forced to write these things for job security or do they actually type that on their own volition? If I was a celeb I wouldn't talk politics one way or the other, or at the VERY LEAST I'd be as subtle as possible.

yes, their Jewish handlers give them talking points to repeat
why else do you think literally every celeb agrees about drumpf and is seemingly super worried about climate change and refugees

Amazing

>"notoriously frugal"
basically shouting "fucking kike!" kek

wow orange slices really rustled you'rall's jimmies huh?

>my manchild soap opera is better than your manchild soap opera

kill yourself

Marvel = WWF
DC = WCW

I watched Age of Ultron fecently and came to the conclusion that Whedon and his audience are manchildren suffering Aspergers.

"Diversity" just means "fewer white people".
Notice how every institution talks about how great it is?
White Genocide isn't a joke or a meme from paranoids. It's policy.

It's because they're cheap, low-effort laughs that don't take much talent to write or deliver.

Writing organic humor and comedy is hard. Finding actors with the skill, physicality, and timing to make it work is even harder. Quips, on the other hand, flippant, absurdist dialogue thrown in no matter how inappropriate or out of character, well, a nutless monkey could do that job.

go back to Sup Forums dipshit

How does she fit that disgusting hair into the helmet?

Wow, Raimi wrote this?!

>guy promises to make a shitty city good again
>people show up with weapons and threaten him
>guy is supposed to be the bad guy?

Marvel = Raw
DC= Smackdown

black girl magic

If you want to get REAL technical about it, you could argue that since Africa as a continent, has more diversity in Y-DNA haplogroups then Europe (it's a bigger continent, after all, and was inhabited longer) hiring an all-African cast could be more diverse then an all-European cast, but that would also mean giving far too much credit to the idiot who wrote the article. And since cast is mostly played by African-Americans anyways, they mostly belong to the same West African haplogroup, therefore having the same effect on actual diversity of the cast as the cast of Avengers.

True. I think the real thing is having someone from CNN come in and write the foreword. I don't have a problem with people have biases in the news, but CNN has proven time and time again that they're willing to distort the truth and flat out lie in order to present an anti-Trump narrative. Honestly, I almost feel like the government should step in and force them to run disclaimers saying stuff like "this isn't the real news."

Check out the new Power Girl

How did he win if he is brainless.
Also aren't they insulting hillary by implying that she was beat by a brainless buffoon?

Get your autism in check user.