So what did Sausage Party do for animation as a medium?

So what did Sausage Party do for animation as a medium?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HAFfV_HzLP8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fucked it.

Further cemented the only "mature" thing animation can do is sex and poop jokes

The MPAA didn’t know what to do with this: Rogen explained the trade association’s confusion: “It's an unprecedented area. ‘Well is it a dick if it's food?’”

Nothing at all. It's a pretty good animated film that'll be remembered for years to come. It won't have any affect on the industry as a whole

Sup Forums just likes to blow things out of proportion just so they have an excuse to be mad at something.

pic related. That's the reaction an average Sup Forumsmrade gets when he discusses his taste in animation.

Showed you can make a film cheaply if you find ways to save money using little tricks like "not paying the animators"

nothing
"adult" animated movies have existed before and will exist in the future
this movie just proves that Rogen can get away with the most stupid shit because he's famous

Is that a storyboard?

>yfw People are forced to animade food products fucking each other without any pay.

nope, there's some 2d animation in the movie
hope at least those animators got paid

>It's a pretty good animated film that'll be remembered for years to come.

That food Sex movie with all the swearing and pot humor. Didn't they also not pay their animators.

Pretty much how it'll go.

>Didn't they also not pay their animators.

No one cares about how animators are treated. The only people that would actually remember that are the ones who didn't even like the movie in the first place lol. I'm guessing you didn't even watch the movie.

So this movie is actually a good thing because people finally talk about underpaid animators

Something about overtime pay stuff, would think there should be laws to deal with that, though perhaps it varies from state to state?

le monke

I do and others do as well, it's why The Animation Gild & JAniCa were made.

And the threats of blackball still hinder a strong support for Animators everywhere.

Nothing.

Nothing at all.

Mother's basement go home.

>Movie is crass humor

I am fine with that, I like a good raunchy comedy from time to time.

>Animators didn't get paid and a large portion didn't even get credit

Nope. Fuck it. I cannot support this film in any way. Animators do the work and get shit pay. Not even giving them credit? Fuck that noise and fuck anybody in film making that support such practices.

This T H I C C MILF

It finally proved that cartoon hot dogs can say "fuck"

>Didn't they also not pay their animators.
People are acting like this is a new thing. News flash! It's not. Viz effects workers are always swept under the rug.

I hate that design for the potato.

It's so unnerving and I know that, that's what the CREATIVE GENIUS SETH ROGEN wanted and I honestly don't care that he succeeded.

Gawsh darn he played me like a fiddle

that ain't camel toe, that's the fucking whole camel

>85622751
You don't even deserve a (you)

Fix'd

Yes, shitpost some more.
Maybe mods will get off their fat asses and ban you.

This is the only post I made tho

Set the stage for Kubo to look a million times better by comparison.

Prove that putting effort into something is not necessary to receive critical acclaim.

>People are acting like this is a new thing. News flash! It's not

Half of the 80 or so staff members didn't even get credited after working on this turd for years, never mind not getting paid.

Kubo is on track to make a $12 million debut weekend in the box office.

Sausage Party made $34 million its opening weekend and is on track for a $15 million second weekend.

All is lost.

It's Laika, who the fuck cares, they don't need the money
just go buy some Nikes

>It's Laika, who the fuck cares

I do because vanity project money can only go so far. And its not like they don't worry financially, especially omit their 70 million project flops. Sure most of the heads up can have some of the Nike money, but what about the rest?

The animation was done in Vancouver

Yeah it's known that the working conditions at Laika are pretty shit

>its not like they don't worry financially, especially omit their 70 million project flops. Sure most of the heads up can have some of the Nike money, but what about the rest?

What?

i find it funny but I'm afraid that every next attempt at adult animation will be blocked for not being like south park.
>animators didnt't get paid and credit for it
now I feel bad buying a ticket. I forgot that Rogen is a jew like Sandlers and Drake.

>Kubo is on track to make a $12 million debut weekend in the box office.

Seriously, what the hey? It had like a zillion commercials on the cartoon channels, and there's no big animated movie competition, unless you count "Pete's Dragon". Is school starting really causing this much of a dip.

No one cares about Kubo.

it doesn't look like a "fun" movie at all

Meant to say: "its not like they don't worry financially, especially WITH their 70 million project flops."

In any case, again, the trust fun can only go so far and a clearly poorly managed staff can only keep churning out flop after flop until a mass exodus or something occurs.

Point is watch the fucking movies if you want Laika to stay in business.

Working conditions at every animated feature company are shit

Nothing. The movie just perpetuates the stupid "Adult humor = excessive swearing, pot and sex jokes" idea.

This

cemented it as juvenile garbage for kids and retarded """""""""""adults""""""""""""""""

>muh social commentary on religion and politics
Why is everyone making such a fucking big deal out of this? This isn't even the first time that jackass Seth Rogen made a movie with it

youtube.com/watch?v=HAFfV_HzLP8

Made sure that animation in the U.S. will always be seen as infantile and immature for kiddies.

Any cam rips of this?

yeah there's one around now

it set adult animation back a few years and confirmed that Rogen is a fucking one trick hack

Why wouldn't they?

It made me realise I would pay good money to have Rogen and all of his Jew buddies gassed