Islam is such a beautiful, strong faith

Islam is such a beautiful, strong faith.

Islam truly is the religion of peace.

youtube.com/watch?v=0Z5SGI5Jdns

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lakhmids
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghassanids
youtube.com/watch?v=tZxH4QYLRQY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I guess that's why Muslims enslave Africans in Libya and treat Pakis and other South Asians like shit in the Gulf

Islam is wasted on Arabs. They've corrupted it with their filthy racist and sexist culture.

The exact same thing applies to Christianity and europoops

Islam is shit. Don't believe the lies of the Da3eeyah.

Your culture in Saudi is shit and you export it to other countries. Any religion is fine if you don't go overboard with it.

Even with all the monnies you are subhuman, saudia arab will become india lite inshallah

Have you ever read the Quran?

Sure.

>Have you ever read the Quran?

Yes. I own one. It's no worse than the Bible.

It's even worse because it's the autistic work of one person instead of a compilation of different writers from different periods.

niggers arent muslims
their syncretic mumbo jumbo animal shit is a joke, goes for christianity too

>It's no worse than the Bible.
It's far more cruel than the New Testament of the Bible and it has absolutely different morality. Instead of humanism and forgiveness it teaches the same things as Judaism - vengeance, eye for an eye, destroy the non-believers, etc.

European Humanism was built on Bible's morality and this is the only reason I respect Christian religion. Otherwise I would have despised it just as Judaism, Islam and other mono-theistic Abrahaamic shit.

And the most funny shit is that it was created to help Arabs conquer and ASSIMILATE other peoples. So you are saying bullshit.

Islam = Arab culture.

>Islam
No longer exists, only the Saudi legal code exists.

You don't need a religion/cult to unify people.

Islam is not Arabic culture. You can't just say "Arab culture" because arab is an umbrella term. By saying "Arab culture" you mean "The culture of ~20 countries spread over an area bigger than Europe".

Gulf Arabs are quite possibly the worst racists on earth. They not only hate people from other races, they also hate other arabs who are not as rich as them.

Burrying female babies alive was arab culture before islam

Yup, and the "funny" thing is until the mid 8th century, non-Arabs muslims were treated like shit by Arabs.

Not all of them though? I mean I don't hate other people based on race.

Ah so you believe the sheikhs' propaganda? It really saddens me that the period before time is called "Al Jahileeyah" which means "The period of Ignorance".

Burial of female babies wasn't common just because your "holy book" told you it is. A lot of the Quran's stories actually stem from old arabic legends. Also, Ramadhan was a pagan holiday practiced in the middle east before Islam was a thing.

Why didn't arabs assimilate to Persia. It was wealthy, it had influence in the region, it's culture was superior and the religion was superior to pre-islamic arabia in terms of cultural value

they got fucked by mongols????

Looks like peaceful fellers to me

>By saying "Arab culture" you mean "The culture of ~20 countries spread over an area bigger than Europe".
When we speak about culture we mostly think about music, literature, customs (which are influenced by religion) and other things and from what I know they are mostly the same among these Arab-speaking countries. Maybe I am ignorant and wrong because in Russia we really don't know much about Arabs, dunno.

non-Arab muslims is an oxymoron term here, since Quran forbade them to speak non-Arab languages.

By "forbade" I mean that it couldn't be translated into any other language and since they couldn't pray in non-Arab languages, culture and language switching should have happened really fast. It was the point of treating them like shit.

No one actually wanted what is now Saudi Arabia because of how hostile its climate was and it was mainly just nomads living there. Everyone wanted Yemen, Oman and Egypt though.

That happened a lot later when the islamic empire stretched from Spain to India.

IRRC they buried the first born if it was female, not all females, same thing happens in India and China today except with abortion, it's not that hard to believe that that actually happened
Persia and babylong hated each other from forever, the Arabs were just living it up as sand people in the peninsula, there was no reason for Persia to conquer it, there was no strategic value, in fact even the ottomans never officially occupied anything but the coastal regions of the peninsula

>European Humanism

Tell that to all the countries colonised and enslaved with Christianity

If you know Persian history you should know that they NEVER tried to assimilate anyone and even Babylon still spoke Aramaic until the Arab invasion.

In fact, there was no united Persian culture back then, and Iran had more than 8 fully developed Iranic languages with own literatures, the main ones were of course old Persian (Pahlavi) and Parthian.

Their unification under united Persian culture and language only happened during Arab occupation as some kind of self-defence.

Some Arabs did
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lakhmids
There was also a group that assimilated to the Greeks/Romans:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghassanids
The Arabs further south were just barbarians with nothing of value to either the ERE or Sassanid Persia. When they conquered Persia, and most of the ERE, they did assimilate many things - cuisine, dress, weaponry, classical music, writing, mathematics/science, even some aspects of philosophy. But there was definite contempt for Persian culture in the hearts of the conquerors, and it was stamped out by the 9th and 10th centuries.

>When we speak about culture we mostly think about music, literature, customs (which are influenced by religion) and other things and from what I know they are mostly the same among these Arab-speaking countries.

They are actually different. Back then before the caliphates started, moroccans + Algerians + Tunisians spoke Berber, Egyptians spoke Coptic and the fertile crescent people spoke Aramaic, iirc.

The arab world is pretty diverse. The only thing that unites all of these countries is a shared language.

Pic related shows how you can divide the arab world based on ethnicity.

Arab countries are way more uniform than European ones, denying it is really dumb. Arab conquests unified the territory and historically, during the Golden Age of Europe, when European nations formed Arab population was lower than it is today compared to Europeans. Up until recently Arab population grew rapidly as feminism and the transformation of the modern society from family-kinship based to individualist permeated their culture later than ours.

>Arabian persians
Based Persians are nothing llke filthy ar*ps

>the religion was superior to pre-islamic
Zoroastrianism is meme
It encouraged incest between children and parents

>They are actually different. Back then before the caliphates started, moroccans + Algerians + Tunisians spoke Berber, Egyptians spoke Coptic and the fertile crescent people spoke Aramaic, iirc.
Yes, I know that, but after they switched to Arab language didn't they lose all that cultural diversity? Now they are more like Germans in different parts of Europe, they also claim they all have different cultures and are in fact different peoples, but from our perspective they are all the same, speak one language and share single literature traditions.

>Babylon still spoke Aramaic until the Arab invasion.
Source? Arab empires were tolerant too with the dhimmi laws
The middle east was a pretty diverse place until the 19th century with arrival of statism and nation states.

Nigga, religious fanatics are never a good thing.

He's right. That region is mostly Arabized Semitic (Assyrian, etc.) and Western Iranic groups.

That's a meme. Zoroastrianism on the other hand, is not a meme.

Aramaic was still used as an administrative language under the Sassanids, not just used in Asoristan.

Arabic was latin in that the upper elite spoke it because of their knowledge in religion, laws etc but local languages remained
Even in north africa the arabisation didnt begin until the anti-colonial movements of the 50s

>lebanon
>semitic

This diversity doesn't mean that we can't talk about "Arab culture" the same way we talk about Chinese culture. And in case of the Arabs it makes even more sense. The unity in language, the restrictive religious traditions (forbidden idolatry, holy scripture in Arabic, customs and laws are more central to the religion than in other, more fractured religions) kept the Arab world an interconnected cultural region.

ahah

>but after they switched to Arab language didn't they lose all that cultural diversity?
There has been a rise of Amazigh movements in Morocco and Algeria to try to get people to realize that moroccans and algerians aren't technically "arabs". Literature varies with each group of countries because of how different their cultural values are.

But yeah, you're right though. There isn't a lot of differences between arabic countries because of how the caliphates united all of these areas.

Do you know why dialects are actually pretty different compared to each other? It's because when arabic was introduced to places like Morocco, Egypt and Syria, the people mixed arabic with Berber, Coptic and Aramaic respectively. Or so I believe.

Akkadians were semites, you dumb Lebo. Sumerians were the ancient, noble race. Clearly related to ancient Hungarians and Finns. Filthy Akkadojews stole civilizations.

FUCKING STOP HAVING A CIVILISED COGENT DISCUSSION

Lol search up Xvaetvadatha in
Nietzsche explains it rather well
the religion encouraged parents to fuck and marry their off spring

Bozgors wuz not sumerians but mongols

Was expecting flame wars, that Saudi proxy almost got one started in the beginning but now it's just nice civilized discourse; disappointing

I AM NOT A PROXY

magyar cigani

I'm aware of it (xvētu-data), and trusting Nietzsche is idiotic. There were quite a few sibling marriages, but only a few instances of parent-child marriages; all of which are a little unclear as to if they were just symbolic or not. In any case, the practice was limited to kings and such.

T.has never worked with muslims.
I worked at a company full of them and all they did was shit talk niggers and jews.

Are you that eygyptian then? No way a Saudi has this good English

>Complains of racist coworkers
>calls black people the n word
-_-

No I am not that egyptian. I am the fag saudi.

Saudis (educated) have pretty ok english.

>if you kill my son i love you

I love Trudeauism

Get out of my country.

>fag
I knew. A buttmad homo angry Islam won't tolerate his degenerate nonsense. Get out of my country. You are not welcome in the land that birthed Islam, You're lucky i don't have a way to report you the religious police.

Why are you so angry?
Mohamed himself enjoyed sexual activities with other men. Stop being so ignorant

homosexuality is literally one of the pillars of Islam

Whut?

It isn't your country. I am a saudi native too but I am planning on moving from this shithole because of people like you.

I am not buttmad. Even a normal straight non-muslim can see that Islam is just shit.

It isn't?

Not to mention they treat Indonesian maids like cheap prostitutes

The only beautiful thing about Islam comes from Sufism.

>I am planning on moving
Whew. Thank Allah.

Friendly reminder on what this faggot looks like

It has nothing to do with the religion though. There's nothing in islam that actually promotes slavery. Not that I'm saying you're wrong, there is slavery in Libya, but islam is not the issue.

Are you the 22 year old saudi? And I am not moving cuz of that. I just want to leave this bs of a region.

>And I am not moving cuz of that. I just want to leave this bs of a region.
I don't care. Leave and don't ever come back.

>There's nothing in islam that actually promotes slavery

The prophet was basically a slaver.

The prophet is the perfectly virtuous mortal, according to the prophet. And almost as humble as Donald Trump.

>No racism in Islam
youtube.com/watch?v=tZxH4QYLRQY

Fuck off nigger lover.

Muhammad (pbuh) was redpilled about the raisin heads.

The children of Ur should never see a black man as his brother or his equal.

The scourge of race mixing with niggers is already bad in North Africa, Yemen and other regions of the Ummah, stop propagating this idea that only harms our race.

Cleanse your mouth with soap, the prophet, may Allah's blessings and peace be upon him, freed many a slaves, with the financial support of Abu bukr, may Allah be pleased with him, and did much to improve their well-being

>The prophet was basically a slaver

Actually he wasn't. He was an illiterate person who wasn't really very rich. It wasn't until he found islam that he learnt how to read (through reading the quran) and changed himself. I'm not saying everyone should join islam, it's not for everyone because people have different ways of life they prefer to live, but islam isn't horrible if you actually teach it properly.

He sold slaves. He owned slaves. He created slaves out of the remnants of at least one wiped out tribe. A slaver. Moe was a slaver.

Nothing wrong with enslaving the raisin heads.

>conflating PoWs with slaves
Which tribe are you even talking about?

This.

The jew tribe. All previously married women got sold off as slaves. All the men got beheaded and all the virgins got "married", if I remember correctly. Whole tribe dismantled. One might say a genocide. :^)

There were three Jew tribes, the one you're talking about earned it, the punishment for treason is death even in modern day America

>the one you're talking about earned it,

Civilian women with no agency in political matter got sold off as chattel. Slavery. Slaves. Slavers.

That's like saying M. was against execution, unless their community leader "earned it" for the subject. lel

I'm also pretty sure he enslaved the people from the caravans he robbed, but i can't be assed to check.

fuck muslims

>That's like saying M. was against execution, unless their community leader "earned it" for the subject.
Good thing I didn't say that, life isn't all pretty, punishment is a part of any society
>the women
They would have perished had they been left to themselves with no men, what more can you do?
>chattel
No
>assed to check.
He didn't rob caravans like some desert thief, there was one incident in which a single caravan was sieged as part of a war, if that's what you're talking about?