youtube.com/watch?v=HyS8oD64L-s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Doctor Whore

WE ARE NOT TALK ABOUT JODIE

>/who/ presents:
DOCTOR WHO: SHIT TRIPS Vol. 2
- The Anthology -

>Are you a true fan of Doctor Who?
>Have you ever written down a sequence of words?

If the answer is yes or no, then you are ready to contribute a literary masterpiece to the second /who/ collection of original Doctor Who-based short fiction.

/who/ did it once. Now, we're gonna do it again! Yet another entry in an age-old tradition of p̶a̶c̶k̶a̶g̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶f̶a̶n̶f̶i̶c̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶g̶e̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶g̶i̶v̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶a̶i̶r̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶l̶e̶g̶i̶t̶i̶m̶a̶c̶y̶ / celebrating the magic of Who and the talent of a community.

There are no limits (except the story must be at least 1 word long, and preferably not in excess of 10,000, it's short fiction you fuck).

>- Can involve any Doctor(s), companion(s), side characters, spinoff characters and beyond, as your heart desires
>- Can be in any style, whether it's "legitimate writing", "pisstake", or "shitpost".
>- Can be about absolutely anything
>- The main focus is on good fun in the vein of the wiki, although serious entries are allowed. (If you're going to write smut, maybe approach it with a degree of levity)

Stuck for ideas? Try starting with your favourite TARDIS team (or for timeliness, Whittaker 13th Doctor) and one of these authentic titles:
saberpunk.net/DoctorWho/DoctorWhoSerialGenerator.php
glyphobet.net/drwho

We are going to be starting an index on the wiki for the collection. Anyone can contribute, no signups/pitches required. If you have ideas, feel free to broadcast them.
The rest is self-explanatory. Format for uploading your work is up to you, as long as it can be conveniently copied across (and ideally don't spam long texts in /who/ directly). (Pastebin works well.)

BONUS: Anyone who wants to do cover art or "illustrations" is encouraged.

WE need more entries for classic as well as NuWho Doctors. Entries for Thirteen are accepted as well. Aug 10th is deadline

JUMP MAN JUMP MAN THAT BOY'S UNDER SUMTHIN JUMP MAN JUMP MAN

Based Moff

yes very funny

Here's a list of Doctors that still need stories. (You can still write stories with other Doctors who already have entries. In fact, I'd be glad to have them. The 12th Doctor only has three stories! And Bill doesn't haveany sstories. Not even Bill/ Heather smut!):

>Fourth Doctor

>War Doctor

>Tenth Doctor

Kris Marshall Doctor with Japanese companion

Morbius Doctor

Rupert Boothe Doctor

Foreman "Jack Miles" Doctor

Auton Stratagem Doctor

More Thirteenth Doctor stories would be nice as well.

I'll also accept stories with just the companions.

Perhaps a story where Bill and Heather battle an army of Raston Robots?

Or that story that Moffat was originally gonna make for the 50th when it looked like Matt Smith's contract would run out, with just Clara Oswald in the 50th celebration?

Or a story where Gwen Cooper ends up meeting that maid from Unquiet Dead?

Or a story where the Brigadier and the Eleventh Doctor battle the Foamasi?

Or a story with the psychic from Hide, and the Third Doctor, battle an influx of Daemons?

Or a story with the Class cast, by someone who has seen the show?

Or perhaps a fic about going back to Missoula?

Or a fic where the residents of the Black Lodge are revealed to be Time Lords?

Or a fic where Laura Palmer is a companion?

Well before I desert my Dr Who after casting a female Doctor in a charismatic male part, I still have THIS delight

youtube.com/watch?v=YCkDXegqjR0

I sure Rupert would be flattered. And yes, there was a Shakespeare story, which is my favorite one story-wise, but I wasn't happy with the sets. And funny stories hmmm.... when we were filming this story that I just posted, we had this church that would be the Cybermen headquarters when they takeover, and we had to wait when there was no one in the building. So anyway, there this old lady who just would never go away, so we decided to scare her off shouting in our voice modulators, but then she began praying because she thought we were demons. Anyway, it was difficult to make her leave, but we did it.

>Or a fic where Laura Palmer is a companion?

>that look in their eyes
>you just KNOW

>old lady thinks Cibbies are demons

That's a Shit Trips entry in itself. Also, nice double dubs.

You dislike the idea?

>Or perhaps a fic about going back to Missoula?
I love you, man

Laura is unstable

You would like me to write one?

Doctor Cute

something something biggest cock in all of gallifrey and im masturbating thinking about it

Crazy companions are the best companions.

Thanks.

If you want to, I'd be delighted to have it. It can be a short thing.

So we can all agree that Briggs was a Time Lord that constantly used a fob watch?

>mfw watching Reign of Terror animated eps

Seriously though, who the fuck approved these? The animation style is very unsettling. I think I'll just go back to the slide shows.

Will write one tomorrow, need to leave now

he also lived as Major in Stargate and X-files

It was animated by the guy who did this. youtu.be/kt3qZYUPi2Y

But seriously, it sucks that nobody in Britain knows how to animate.

He was an odd one. Dale Cooper like an American Doctor.

Stargate! That's why he was so familiar to me.

mine already contains a little reference to TP new series

Friendly reminder that it's been confirmed that Eddie Vedder recorded a song that plays during Human Nature finale. It confirms Tenth Doctor never gets his mind back. (Pic is John Smith)
Listen youtu.be/pXth84G7dkM

Looking forward to this.

Which is yours?

5th, Nyssa, Tegan
a pinch of
Fobwatch and Faction Paradox
and
9/11

youtube.com/watch?v=Ta0wKLP71to

Cletus BTFO

At least that's a certain style... this is just horrendous

Bruh Wallace and Gromit is British.

>first spoiler
AW YEAH!

> that second spoiler

...You're testing my patience. Better be really funny, or really good,

it is good but is not funny at all
is angsty

it will be done by next saturday

So how come absolutely nothing could enter or escape the time war except for all the shit that did escape?

Bad writing

THE PLOT HOLE sucks everything
(nostalgia critic lore reference)

the time war was a mistake

I thought the Time Lords were evil and bent on conquering and that's why he killed them all.
At least the guy during the Master's arc with 10th seemed evil.

idea was not, execution? oh yes

RTD was never a scifi guy to hold all technobable concepts dear

When will we get some rogue Timelords again apart from just the Master? Gallifrey is back in the universe right, in some capacity at least?

Rassilon killed almost everyone that was potential enemy of them, before they existed
(zagreus)
after that they just want to maintain status quo

D E E P P L O T S

When one of the writers decide Rani is memorable.

I mean, The Doctor is a bit of a rogue.

They were dicks but I think only nuwho recommend them as becoming greedy.

in the old series, every other episode had a rogue timelord

They were just bureaucratic assholes.
During the time war the war destroyed billions of lives, not just time lords and daleks. The time lords had their regeneration limits removed so they just keep going back into war. It was never ending.
The doctor saw it best to just save them from the pain, plus everyone else in the universe that was suffering.
The war council became mad, obsessed with destroying threats.

that is why nuSeries lore got Silly.

How 9th, 10th, 11th could not encounter a Time Lord that left Gallifrey before the war in his timeline?

GAS THE DALEKS
TIME WAR NOW

YOUR USERNAME

i like the wedding of river song

Must have been something RTD laid out cause I believe he limited classic references early on in his run. Still strange Moffat never attempted to use them, he had no reason not to.

>Must have been something RTD laid out cause I believe he limited classic references early on in his run
anyway defies basic logic

Take the Ring River, Take the Ring

Do you think Tom Baker being the Doctor for 7 years has a negative effect on Classic Who?

Lynda Moss would have been a good companion and her actress was pretty good.

upvoted

Osgood would have been a good companion and her actress was pretty c̶u̶t̶e̶ good.

Ray from Delta and the Bannerman would have been a good companion and her actress was pretty cute good.

delet this

Doctor literally who

>But seriously, it sucks that nobody in Britain knows how to animate.
Have you watched the Moonbase? Best one by far, after doing Tenth Planet and Moonbase I think Planet 55 Studios had the whole animated thing down, unfortunately the BBC hates Doctor Who and they'll never animate a story for them again. I swear if they wanted to do a full missing serial the best option would be these guys, I mean they have a good balance of camp animation and appreciation for how the stories back then were directed and how shots were staged and things like that.

The Moonbase was the only animated episode I've watched that didn't have fucked up faces if I recall.

>slide shows.
Or based fan animations! Does /who/ remember this shit?

They weren't perfect, but the animation itself was done properly. I remember Reign of Terror looking like they used a weird morph thing for all the movement in the face, creepy as fuck.

Posting more.

can you imagine if they reanimated a doctor who episode in the wallace and gromit style

who made them?

Dem dub dubs....Jumping Man is doing some spooky shit!

Doctor Who/Twin Peaks crossover when? Lets see The Doctor do some of his magic and save Laura and Save Coop!

what the fuck is twin peaks even about and should i watch it?

Don't, its terrible.

it is unique and it is kinda slow, but it always surprise you

it's about a girl who was killed and the mystery surrounding her death

the writers never intended to have them find the killer, but the studio forced them to

then the show didn't know where the fuck to go from there, so it became really weird and really shit really fast

It's about a guy who falls asleep and talks to a midget in his dreams.

Fuck if I remember, but it was gold. Go to the archive and maybe you can find the youtube channel by just looking for these gifs.

>youtube.com/channel/UCD1t6MkUYVI3Qgod9YoSQlQ
drwhoanimator

its about wanderers in the formica dimension and incest

It's about the dark underbelly to a sweet town, the quirky competence of Dale Cooper, how one girl was almost fetishized as both the virgin and the whore, about the monsters in your bed and in your head, and about "GOING TO MISSOULA!"

Apart from the bit about the virgin and the whore, could almost be a doctor who episode.

but there are spirits/aliens born from the atom bomb

youtube.com/watch?v=HyS8oD64L-s

timedick

>clara will never miss you and hug you while you're naked

why even live

Which the Doctor would find out that the bomb created a tear in the fabric of the universe, causing beings from other dimensions to invade and cause chaos amongst earth. Its up to The Doctor to stop BOB and the Dugpas and prevent the arrival of Mother of Abominations aka Babilon. God...I so want this to be an actual thing!

Anna Kendrick a cute

Ooo this is a new pic

how long till people get mad that the doctor is wearing makeup

Just watch Riverdale

They all wear makeup

>They all wear makeup

thats my point.

>Just watch Riverdale
this happens in Riverdae?

>dude gets shot while a younger person looks on
Yeah it happened it Riverdale

I would argue with you about Twin Peaks, but you can't appreciate Class, so there's no hope for you