Will this be remembered as Marvel's DCYou?

Will this be remembered as Marvel's DCYou?

ANAD Marvel was actually successful.
Unless your name is Black Knight, that is.

>Marvel sales are at an all-time low while DC is soaring
>"successful"

No, DCYou actually had a lot of good books.

not really. we got gordon bats which was purely executed but was a good idea and pretty fun sometimes, we got powerless supes which had the same problem, we got a bunch of useless forgetable shit, and we got darkseid war so no, DCYOU wasn't good.

but at least rebirth looks to be the best thing to happen to comics in the last decade

>issues 1 and 2 sell
No shit.

If you're an A-list characterfag sure, DCYou was not good. It had a lot of good books with more unknown characters though, it's a shame most comic fans don't want to try anything except books with popular superheroes.

i'll admit omega men was good, clark and lois was pretty good too, but what other good shit did we get ?

all the league characters books were bad or mediocre, the batman and robin eternal book was shit.

20 years from now when people parody this period in comics it's going to be about how Marvel had an interracial fetish.

Midnighter, Grayson, Robin: SOB, Section 8, Gotham Academy were/are all really good.

Also Prez and Martian Manhunter.

robin was not that good either and grayson's run started a bit before dcyou

Nope they have new books that are actually selling

We are Robin was great.

WE

are from Sup Forums

>1 & 2
Kek, how's Captain Hydra Mouseketeer?
>b-buh more money
Aquaman pulled in more money for DC that month and more content for his readers with his Bi-Weekly Schedule than Nazi Cap did you rat bastard. And if Marvel didn't fucking abuse the Incentive Variants like they always do (BAKA we're seeing 10+ Variants at some books) they'd be doing worse.

>Captain Hydra
What is people's problem with this?

Don't compare them to DC

Most of this line has been good story arcs, and they weeded out the turds pretty early on

>It had a lot of good books with more unknown characters though,
So does ANAD

Muh jewish gradma has a heart attack because of Hydra Cap and it's terribly problematic.

Yeah, Vision, Ultimates and Carnage. That's pretty much it.

When you shit out so many books, I expect more of them to be good.

>new books that are actually selling
Name one, all the new books that were Civil War II Tie-Ins have been selling like dog shit

>inb4 bu-buh muh returnable
See that asterisk there? They already chipped off a pretty sizable percentage of the books actual sales for a more legitimate comparison

>Shaking My Head is now Baka
never change JapanoMoot

Nothing really, it's just an easy target. Cap having that huge outrage and Mouseketeers bragging about how it was trending and how it was gonna overtake DC Rebirth (Rich literally said that DC Rebirth was fucked now that Spencer's writing Captain America), and now all that outrage did jack shit for it. Yes it's still selling pretty good for a Cap Book and yet still fucking Aquaman out-ordered it, and you have to realize that Aquaman has its orders reduced in that chart.

and Moon Knight, Howling Commandos, Karnak, Red Wolf, Weirdworld, Black Widow, Daredevil, Hyperion and Black Panther

> b-b-but those were mediocre
So was Robin Son of Batman and Martian Manhunter but that didn't stop you

>Weirdworld, Black Widow, Daredevil, Hyperion and Black Panther
Come on son. MM and Robin were better than all of these.

>Robin Son of Batman
>Martian Manhunter
>Mediocre
>He didn't like /ss/ boy adventures
>He didn't like ancient martian blood ritual and AquaMartian Ship

At least none were cancelled before Issue 12 you fucking big eared toothy freak.

You could have used actual mediocre examples
>We are Robin
>Doomed
>Teen Titans
>Black Canary

> Doomed
> mediocre

Yeah, I forgot that this place is filled with people who eat every piece of diarrhea DC throws at them

I thought Robin was an excellent book, with some really strong character beats and fantastic action, but sure, there's no accounting for taste.
Grayson did start earlier, but it was kind of instrumental in getting DCYou underway due to the positive attention it got, launching Midnighter etc.
Grayson and Burnside Batgirl, though I didn't like the latter.

You're crazy if you think Robin is worse than those.
Sure, the Ray Fawkes are mediocre crap like the Marvel series you mentioned, but the Gleason arcs are high tier.

No, DCYou was actually good.

>mediocre
>good

Martian Manhunter, Seeley Squad, Midnighter, Prez, Grayson, We Are Robin.

Name anything that came out of ANAD as good as Omega Men, Midnighter or Prez.

Grayson
Robin: son of batman
we are robin
catwoman
midnighter
gotham academy
prez
martian manhunter
constantine: the hellblazer
omega men
black canary
starfire
green arrow was an improvement and began its climb back to good
dr fate was ok
jl 3001
section 8
fuck you, i liked batmite and bizarro

No, DCYou actually had good books and actual diversity, rather than just the same old capeshit with minorities.

Nobody will remember DCYou and nobody will remember ANAD, so I guess?

Omega Men and Vision are probably the only ones people will remember. Maybe Midnighter too if Orlando becomes a bigger writer

>Will this be remembered
No