Does this make the scene a lot more emotional?

Does this make the scene a lot more emotional?

Other urls found in this thread:

uproxx.com/tv/the-true-story-behind-the-saddest-scene-in-the-fresh-prince-of-bel-air-history/4/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I guess. But in this day and age who gives a fuck.

Yes, but only if you don't know the truth that Will Smith's father loved him and was very supportive

No, because it's not true. I don't understand why somebody would make it up or want it to be true. People are strange.

The only that improvised was Will's hat falling off so Uncle Phil just tossed it out of the way.

*gets jiggy with it*

reddit pls go

uproxx.com/tv/the-true-story-behind-the-saddest-scene-in-the-fresh-prince-of-bel-air-history/4/

what's a woman?

For upvotes. It's a shitty internet we live in today.

It might if it was even slightly true.

even if it was true it wouldnt imapct the scene in any way

Sounds incredibly fake to me.

Yep its 100% bullshit

kek

No more hugs will

>Black character
>Father abandons him
Um, can you not, sweetie?

Who are you talking to, faggot?

This. If Will really cried on set the director would tell him to stick to the fucking script and everyone would hate him for wasting their time.

No, because he's a nigger XD

Calm down, Sup Forumsfat

Cry on tumblr, sub human scum.

I'm going to kill everyone in this thread.l

According to Wikipedia Will Smith's dad separated with his mom when he was 13 and legally divorced when he was 33. It's bullshit

What gave it away, the audience and credits roll?

Also, Will was not popular on the set. Janet Hubert-Whitten (Vivian's original actress) would not take his diva antics so Will worked hard to make her time on set miserable until she quit.
The rest of the cast were professional and managed to tolerate Will's bullshit.

Mr. Smith has arrived.

but he did doe

You've got it backwards, she was fired because she was insufferable and nobody liked her. That's why she's still so bitter about it and is still trash-talking Alfonso Ribeiro (the guy who played Carlton) to this day. That's also why she is never invited to cast reunion events.

YOU SWINDLED ME

this. she always thought she was shakespearean actress-tier and while everybody acted professional aka white on the set except will and alfonso who were always cutting up like they were in the hood. orig. viv felt she was better than that ghetto show and was jealous cuz will was not only the star, but also a successful rapper and better actor. fuck her anyway. i preferred the redboned viv more.

I don't believe this is true.

reply was meant for

Hi I'm Sup Forums black people are the worst thing ever but will smith is so fucking cool lol

DONT TELL ME TO SIT DOWN