So in Batman Beyond...

So in Batman Beyond, Ra's al Ghul murders his beloved daughter and parades around in her body with absolutely no remorse? That's just sick.

>Ra's al Ghul murders his beloved daughter and parades around in her body with absolutely no remorse?

He's done that in the comics as well, if I'm not mistaken. His children have always been tools to him. He took the body of his least favorite child at one point only because they offered it to him. And in that he lamented it only because that one child, in spite of being the least favorite, turned out to be the most loyal.

He wanted the bat d to pass on his legacy through his daughters body, meaning he would kill his daughter, transfer his conciousness to her body and then sway batman and fuck him with her body, let Bruce cum inside Ra's new girl pussy and then sit on it for the next 9 months to have a bat al ghul baby.
Just picturing his realization of his brilliant master plan not including dealing with women stuff like periods, breast feeding and shit.
Whoever worked on this episode, timm or dini, are Pervy ass fuck

Didnt he kiss Old Man Bruce in that body? Or was it after he had transformed Bruce into being young again?

Yeah and he tells terry about it

>Just picturing his realization of his brilliant master plan not including dealing with women stuff like periods, breast feeding and shit.

>breast feeding and shit.

That shit he/she wouldn't have to worry about. That's what wet-nurses are for.

If I recall, Talia has been the only child he lets use the Lazarus Pit?

Or I could be mistaken.

Though I remember that one episode of BTAS where they find R'as Al-Ghul and he's all: I want to take my boy home...

He would still be leaking milk for a while, also knowing how proud he is we would only want the breast best milk and her daughter is the breast after him.

Yeah, the one where his son Malcolm McDonald is old as fuck and in a wheelchair. He probably did use a Lazarus Pit as well though because he was an adult man in the 1800s.

*McDowell, goddamn it

>That's what wet-nurses are for
that cannot still be a thing.

Newsflash: Ra's is not a good person.

>that cannot still be a thing.

He's like 500 years old. You think he wouldn't still make it a thing?

Centuries of madness with the Lazarus Pit.. OF COURSE he did this

and Talia wants to kill his own son in Batman Incorporated.. and Damian die..

Why would he feel sad when he finally gets what he wants? A chance to fuck his beloved Detective.

and then... he resurrected thanks to his father.

why the fuck did THIS movie present him as an alright guy then?

They're not remotely in the same continuity.

He's like billion years old I guess you'll get bored and try all kind of shit and eventually only shit like that will get you going

He's acting better than in comic. Iirc, he was against Jason using Pit because fuck him and Batman, there's new Robin and Talia can go fuck herself.

>alright guy
>it's my fault your son died because I thought working with the joker was a good idea
>i'll rape your wishes and the laws of nature and will exhume your boy and throw him in my patented life juice pit, which I know it will probably screw him in the head and make him mad and probably would never tell you that hes alive and there is the possibility of training him as an assassin and finally getting a batgrandson when he eventually gives my daugther the D.

I want to mind break Fem Ra. Surely Batman has the technology and experience to do that right?

How did Timm get away with putting all his fetishes into the dcau?
How did he get so lucky?

He has great fetishes that's why

>that cannot still be a thing.

Of course it's still a thing.