It was his plan to got caught? sorry for poor english

it was his plan to got caught? sorry for poor english

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cN3yrJP24-I
mtv.com/news/podcasts/happy-sad-confused/christopher-nolan/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

*It's "get caught" OP*
I honestly didn't understand that part. Also, I didn't couldn't understand how the father and brother of the kid who died just shrugged off his death like it was no big deal.

This is why I fucking hated this movie. So much visual storytelling for no reason, dialogue too garbled to understand, or action scenes all over the place so that the kiddies and their draft dodging dads could understand the 'chaos of war' or some bullshit.

The pilot didn't get caught, his plane was too severely damaged due to fighting the german air force and he couldn't make it down safely in time nor back to britain. As for the kid who died in the boat, he was the son of someone else and was just a friend of the other boy, which is why mark rylance and the other boy band looking faggot didn't really care.

Hacksaw Ridge was better.

>e father and brother of the kid who died just shrugged off his death like it was no big deal
Those where not his brother and father.

He was too low to bail out and a beach landing was his best bet to stay alive.

Getting fought was part of his plan?

underrated

It was also a coming of age moment for the young boy. His father knew all too well the sacrifices required in times of war, and you could see the sense of pride and awareness he had in his son as the boy began to see what war does to people.

The pilot had no fuel left and had to rely on gliding to set his plane down. His only option for landing without putting other people in danger was beyond the enemy lines.

Is this some sort of meme now that George was the son of the boat capt?

I did not intend to imply that George was a son or brother of the boat owner and the other boy. The blonde haired son of the boat owner had the coming of age moment. George was just the friend that provided the catalyst.

Thanks, Sorry for the confusion.

No worries. I just saw it today and really enjoyed it.

for ra's al ghul

Yes, I know it the Sup Forums thing to do to shit on popular movies but it a good one.

I have a question to.

The first pilot who was rescued, the one who pushed George down the stairs. Was he Tom Hardy's squad leader?

The second pilot, who almost drowned in the cockpit. Was he Tom Hardy's copilot? Was he the same guy who did a water landing?

>The first pilot who was rescued, the one who pushed George down the stairs. Was he Tom Hardy's squad leader?
No, he was shown in the Mole section as a sarg who was in charge of boats.

>2nd pilot
Hardy wingman, their commander was shot down in the first dogfight

Does Nolan often do that thing where he tells the same story from multiple perspectives then replays that scene with the other person? Happened alot here

Nah, not really. The only other time he plays with sequence of events is Memento.

youtube.com/watch?v=cN3yrJP24-I
master plan*

yes and the fire rises.

stop shilling ur shitty vid. nobody cares.

He could have parachuted out and let the plane hit the water

He was too low to parachute. British officers were given orders to try and escape as much as possible because Germans didn't kill officer POWs. He'll be alright.

> The first pilot who was rescued, the one who pushed George down the stairs. Was he Tom Hardy's squad leader?

What? That guy was on a wrecked boat, not a plane, and I'm pretty sure they chronologically rescued him before the planes even began thier timeline.

For you big guy

the movie is simple yet way too many retards can't understand the most basic shit and need overexposition, you keep whinning about shit movies, about directors treating people like retards, yet you are here lost in the most basic shit.

>you actually needed some character to explain why tom hardy's character after doing everything he could to save as many as he could in the end decided not to crash, but to land and burn the plane on his terms

>or Why the father and son instead of crying like two little faggots and explain to the audience that they are sorry they made surte the kid was on the newspaper as a hero.

There you go, fucking dumbasses. Wasn't that hard, that's all in the movie. FUCK YOU and your brethren, your stupid ass genes is one of the reasons the human race needs to be blown the fuck up.

Crashing German planes

with no survivors

I couldn't hear shit throughout the whole film. Fuck you, you sad sack of shit.

Something I noticed while watching the movie, when bane runs out of fuel you can see his plane is guiding westward from the shore but when that final stuka approaches his plane is seen guiding east. Is it even possible to do that with no fuel?

>I couldn't hear shit throughout the whole film
wash your fucking ears, disgusting less than human ball of farts and smegma

Oh I'm talking to a sixteen year old. Okay then, carry on.

I noticed that too

I'm not a pilot bit I'd guess it's possible

I'm the one complaining about a movie not being dumb enough and not hearing three lines of dialog because I can't wash my fucking ears. Yeah, I'm probably the piece of shit teenager that has no life or future.
You are so fucking smart.
You know what fucking annoys me, is that you have decent movies turned to shit because they end up ruining the mood with some extra character that explains everything that's on screen just because of faggots like you.
You are one of the turds that help to make movies even more stupid than they already are.

I don't know either if that could be possible but I just watched the movie and was thinking pretty much the same. I liked he actually decided not to crash the plane and just land it and scuttle it.

mtv.com/news/podcasts/happy-sad-confused/christopher-nolan/

Skip to 24:20 to hear Nolan talk about the Bane voice and how he still does it IRL

/thread

if he gets caught by the Germans, will he die?

>Veterans reported gliding their Spitfires 15 miles or more.
And yes, it is possible to turn around without fuel.

Pic related

>durr all the blockbuster films I go to are stewpid!!

does bruno mars is gay?

you are hopeless. At least you can leave this thread feeling like a winner, now you know what the fuck happened in that movie you watched that you could not understand.
Now you can approach other people talking about the movie and you won't be a sad ignorant fag.

No, I want to suck you off for understanding things about a film I didn't. You deserve it big boy.

thank you. I cant believe someone actually had to explain it. I can't believe I share a board with these mouth breathers

indeed user

I did think that fall-down-the-stairs kid was the son of the captain : ^ /

I understood the rest though. Tom Hardy's ending was something that needed to be explained... what?

this but unironically