When did Miles become a playa?

When did Miles become a playa?

Other urls found in this thread:

jaqen-draws.tumblr.com/image/140343239480
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fetishisation of interracial relationships under the guise of progressivism is fucked up yo.

Bitches love Spider-Man

/thread

When Bendis took over Marvel

I want him to bang Black Cat next.

>shows up to his house dressed like this
>He has yet to be seen speaking directly to her in 616
Miles is a fool.

youtube girl is hotter

im confused on who this was

Bombshell, another remnant from 1610

Miles has that BBC all the ladies are drooling over

But she got chased away by Miles grandma, remember?

I would rather see him with Bombshell than any of the other chicks he's being shipped with

When Marvel became SJW Comics.

Nah

She was alright
jaqen-draws.tumblr.com/image/140343239480

Bendis really wants Miles to be as popular as Pete, so he's shipping him with everyone

Does Miguel have bitches?
Did Indian Spider-man?
Do Spider-Gwen and Silk?

I know Kaine did, but I don't know about Ben

>I don't want to be black spider-man
Then wearing a suit that's 95+% black was probably a mistake.
As was taking the name of a currently active hero instead of coming up with our own identity.
616-8 Miles really needs a revisit to his backstory if Bendis decided to toss out all his ultimate baggage

He's black and Marvel loves their black people

That's clearly not Peter's costume though

Is it Marvel or is it just Bendis' massive raging hardon for black people?

BIG

I dunno
Maybe he has his hands in everything

Just thinking Miguel have less bitches than Peter and Miles.

A big part of being a Spider-Man is drowning in pussy.

no he dosnt want to be different cause hes black spiderman also i always thought the suit was black because you wear black to funerals and he got that suit in memory of pete

That's because "Bitches love Spider-man" is just saying "Bitches love Peter (and/or Pete clones)"

Other spiders don't get as many. Miles is Bendis' pet though,
So, you know, 1hko powers, poor black background with none of the issues because he goes to a good school via lottery, constantly getting reassurance from Peter that it's totally 100% cool for Miles to use Pete's secret identity.
Fucking Bendis

>poor black background
When was it said he's poor?

But Miles Spider Man costume looks cool

>Does Miguel have bitches?
Yes

>Did Indian Spider-man?
Considering how he's just Indian Peter Parker, I would assume so.

>Do Spider-Gwen and Silk?
Bitches love Spider-MEN, the same rules don't apply with their female counterparts.

>I know Kaine did, but I don't know about Ben
Ben had bitches too, although it was a pretty tame number compared to everybody else.

I never said it wasn't, I just said that it was mostly black

Who are Miguel's bitches?

The moment the jews at Marvel decided it was time for a black spiderman.

Is that youtube girl supposed to represent the audience they want?

It's supposed to represent obnoxious tumblrites that care more about a character's skin color than the character themselves.

I'm sure that all makes perfect sense in context.

The context was:
>oh shit, our book is getting cancelled and now we only have one issue left to wrap up every lingering plot thread at once

Its kind of sad when NYX was a more realistic portrayal of kids living a shit situation. Hell so was New ghost rider. Not all people in poverty experenxe the same shit. However, a person in new york and in a poor section of town is most certainly going to have some innercity issues.

His parents seem middle class

It is the monkey's paw spider-curse, isn't it?

Pros:
+ guaranteed cool costume
+ cool powers, fear of heights disappears
+ near-constant girl lust

Cons:
- Life outside of superheroics goes 100% to shit
- Have fun watching your closest friends and family either die, hate your alias, or become evil
- Despite all the newfound girl lust, you can't really get serious or go steady with any of them, and sex isn't even guaranteed

Is it worth it, anons?

It isn't worth it. Just look at what happened to Yu Komori.

People like shipping so they're playing it up? It's getting old though. He doesn't need to get with every new teen girl character

Yeah, Lana x Miles just feels right. I like the idea of him and Kamala for a stint, but they need to eventually go back to their own love interests. Miles and any Gwen is garbage.

Spider pheromones are as good as - if not better than Wolverine pheromones.

FACT!

Miles and Gwen will be temporary anyway.

He had two love interests whose names I forget, his holographic sidekick, and his fiance in the current series.

Might be more, I can't really remember.

Isn't Miles bi or gay? What's the point of introducing a character as bisexual for the progressive points if you're just gonna treat him as a straight person?

>Isn't Miles bi or gay?
Where did this meme come from

An out of context blurb from an interview with Sara Pichelli, a non-native English speaker, 6 years ago. Before Miles' first issue had even come out.

It was added to the shitstorm that was happening at the time of Miles' announcement and SJWs and Sup Forumstards that don't read comics took it as gospel.

from the same girl going nuts over the colour of miles skin

straight as fuck nigga

He gets shipped a lot but he's only kissed, like, one girl. Though, because of crazy dimensional bullshit, that one girl never existed so his count is zero. Spider-Gwen is bait, Kamala's not interested, and Gwenpool is more of a nuisance fangirl than anything. Miles has NO bitches.

SPIDER-FORCE

don't gotta explain shit

If anything bitches hate Spider-Women

Ben had the female Doc Ock and he had a thing with Elizabeth Tyne who was the daughter of the man that killed Uncle Ben

In the MC2 universe they had a kid who later became Darkdevil.

Thats actually pretty cool i never thought of that. Idk how that fits into 616 Marvel anymore tho.

>the daughter of the man that killed Uncle Ben
I know Ben's like, 2 years old, but he shouldn't be dating that young.
Or was the original guy who killed uncle Ben in his mid 40's?
I can't help but always picture the guy as being in his mid 20's

>Miles has NO bitches.

There's two girls here, one is literally described as like his sister, and the other prefers Italian meats.

>one is literally described as like his sister
Are you new to fiction?

I know what you're thinking, but it's going to get dropped. Miles is going to die alone because he hasn't suffered enough yet to be Spider-Man.

He has suffered a bit

I mean, his uncle's still dead but that's about the extent of his suffering. Oh yeah, his grandma's a bitch too. I guess that's suffering to a certain degree, but not enough.

I hope the Gwen thing doesn't go anywhere because Gwen is Peter's. It's like the one time I hope they go full SJW and make her a lesbian.

But they need something to make people care about Miles, who was, at least for the time I was reading him, the most boring man alive.

>But they need something to make people care about Miles
He sells more than Spider-Gwen so your point makes no sense

Y'all say the same shit with the shipping with Kamala also when his book sells almost double her's

It really needs a redesign t bh, or at the very least let him be his own hero or make him earn Spider-Man. I get why he took over in Ultimate but him being Spider-Man in 616 is stupid. Secret Wars should've been more than getting rid of Ultimate and moving Miles and friends over.

>Gwen is Peter's
Tell that to Norman.

They could kill his mom again.