ITT: We explain why electing Hillary will stop all the mistakes we've been making since 9/11

ITT: We explain why electing Hillary will stop all the mistakes we've been making since 9/11

It wouldnt.

So more wars? What's next, a war with Russia?

Russia has been america's main enemy internationally since the 40s and pretending that they haven't increases their influence over the far east will prove Trump's ignorance

you can't elect anyone to fix every problem. this is why you trump supporters are so delusional. you want a strongman to fix all your problems.

are you guys still whining about the shitty job you lost 25 years ago? go to college dipshit.

But hillary made lots of those mistakes

and you still wont fight russia with hillary as president. boomers just talk shit. they dont have the stomach for war. they abolished the draft

even if its not their lives on the line they wont go through with a real war. last one muriuca had was vietnam. everything thing done since then was just steam rolling some shit in the middle east that couldnt put up a fight and stand at check points waiting to die

Yeah, fuck trying to fix shit, lets just stay the shitty course of monumental fuckups. #I'mWithHer\

>implying trump support

are you seriously putting forth the idea that i am older than 50? i was born in "93. the only president i've known are bush and Obama and Hillary is an improvement on both those

>abolishing the draft
>means not pro war
nigger that is theone good lesson your country took away from vietnam, how stupid can you be to say that having a class of professional soldiers isn't in society's best interest??

russia has been forcing proxy wars since the early 60s. if you think the syrians have american weapons, you've been brainwashed. lrn2seepix

You seemed hostile to her

a monumental fuckup would be electing a quasi fasicst who is in bed with Russia

The Bush administration did the Iraq War, not a lone senator from New York. eating up those Trump talking points

>monumental fuckups
>iraq in the first place

if Hillary was elected in 2008, Iraq would be stable and isil wouldn't be a thing

Umm, she was partly responsible for the Arab Spring that led to the destabilization of the middle East, and the rise of ISIS and the refugee crisis. She also wanted ran on the platform of leaving Iraq in 08, she would have been no different that Obama. It would still be a clusterfuck.

>a monumental fuckup would be electing a quasi fasicst who is in bed with Russia
So how would a full blown fascist who is owned by Saudi Arabia be better?

>So how would a full blown fascist who is owned by Saudi Arabia be better?

muh false equivalency

muh hillary is just as bad as trump! i swear!

get a real argument

> the Arab Spring that led to the destabilization of the middle East

lol.

it all goes back to the Bush administration and his war. You can just stay in Iraq forever and forever occupy them.

I am pretty sure she will kill his way to solve any problems.

Supreme court problem
Call the hit man
Foreign problem
Call the hit man
Budget problem
Call the hit man

Bloody bich doesn't knows that you can bribe,black mail and purchase foes .
She just call the hit man .

*can't just stay in Iraq

that was an utterly incoherent post. try again.

>muh hillary is just as bad as trump! i swear!
No, she's much much worse
>get a real argument
lmao. Oh the irony.
>Le Trump is le facist because Mexicans, Russia is still le ebil becuz James Bond movie said so.
You literally have no argument, you just use the same tired old empty nonsense that every shill does.
I try to dumb myself down to speak on your level using the same shitty arguments as you since they always apply even better to Hillary, and you throw a fit that they're shit arguments. Why can't you show that much awareness in judging your own arguments before you post them?

>all goes back to the Bush administration and his war
Yes, the stupid war Hillary supported and trump didn't.

@#imwithher

>Le Trump is le facist because Mexicans, Russia is still le ebil becuz James Bond movie said so.

Russia persecutes gay people and the police do nothing about it. I know you're on pol so you think that's fine, but it's not.

Lol you're actually defending Russia. This is what Trump delusion does to you.

>Yes, the stupid war Hillary supported and trump didn't.

She voted for it just like everyone else. It wasn't her administration that duped the country. It was Bush.

Also, Trump supported the war at the time. Him claiming he didn't is the biggest lie of his campaign.

At this point, what difference does it make?