hahaha hahaha

Normet,

D E H O R S
E
H
O
R
S

the usual just wasting time. are you still working that internship ?

my song lyrics are really falling short since forever mijo

Yeah here until September, I'm starting to get used to having little free time. Giving up anything for Lent?

what have you been up to?

you don't deserve speaking god's language, fool

wenas

at least you're doing something productive living like this is really starting to get to me

Productivity is a spook. People weren't made to slave in offices and spend 2 hours on public transport a day

drinking/failing at quitting, mining my dump of a house, and getting kind of good at arcade games

I also sometimes lurk here

Connard de grenouille, je vais te casser la gueule!
Prends-ça!

acting normal today nice

those it make you feel better though? like the feeling of actually working towards something
you haven't posted here in forever

I occasionally make rude comments to bump the thread.

>those it make you feel better though? like the feeling of actually working towards something
Not really. Maybe if I was working towards something for myself rather than just doing some company's work

also I had the pinto beans yesterday as according to your instructions
still like black beans though

but won't it help you in the long run?

really? i hate black beans. did you eat them with melted cheese?

I just nuked the black beans with random spices in the cabinet. The pintos just got cumin and hot sauce. I don't think I'd be a good CHI. Fortunately I'm blissfully ignorant and can enjoy lousy imitations.

I suppose so

what are you up to now?

Watching football on tv, just had a fap. You?

just did my basic exercise bout to go back to sillyposting on here

CHI
As things are going now i'll almost certainly be living on my own inside a year, which has been the plan if I manage to get to school anyways but lately i've been hearing lots of "user get your act together". Though it's understandable, they have been expecting me to get to school for a while now. Though all I have to do to keep things running smoothly is get to some school.

so you're getting kicked out? my mom recently told me she misses seeing me smile and being happy like i did when i was a kid

I'm not getting kicked out but the message is fairly clear, i'm expected to get into school this year. Also they don't like me neeting it up, they probably didn't expect things turning out like this. Anyways the idea of getting into school and living in an apartment on my own doesn't sound that horrible, as long as i'm in school so I atleast would have to do something. I think that if I don't get in I would probably be expected to get a stable job and pull my own weight a bit, which isn't unreasonable.

oh, i thought they where just going to throw you out

Nah, nothing like that. I'm now certain i'll put an easier option in when i'll apply to schools though, everything will run smoothly as long as I get in.

what did you do today?

The usual, got a little reading done though. Did you watch the champions league today? I watched the real madrid-psg game.

no, didn't get a chance i was doing something else but i was in the gamethreads

bump

tapatio or cholula?

valentina

You have fun shooting up that school?

that guy was cuban since he's from florida

>esc soy Guatemalteco puro y no un ch*cano

eres chicano

[I]n 1919, 1920 and 1921, the whole Jewish press stormed the Romanian state unleashing everywhere chaos and exhorting to violence against the regime, the form of government, the Church, the Romanian order, the national idea, patriotism. Now, as if by magic (in 1936), the same press, led exactly by the same people, has turned into a protector of the state order and its laws, and declares itself 'against violence', and we have become the 'enemies of the country', the 'right-wing extremists', 'in the pay and in the service of the enemy of Romanicity', and, before long, we will hear even this: that we are sponsored by the Jews.

falso

you're one of them now
if you're brown you're CHI if you are white hispanic you're spaniard

Happy valentines /chi/.

>if you're brown you're CHI if you are white hispanic you're spaniard
90% of "white" Hispanics in the US are light-skinned mestizos and self-hating cucks
90% of brown CHIs are self-hating cucks as well

I am fortunately neither

i'm all alone. did you do anything?
you're a CHI

I tried to get some sleep but my mom kept calling me about shoes all day so I got some bad sleep. There was a sale and she wanted to know my size. I also watched mr robot season 3, didn't know it was out already. And I texted with my gf animated gifs about love and she loved it.

I wish I was in school again
Wagecucking fucking sucks

did you like season 3? i thought it was better than season 2 but overall it was just ok. is valentines day a big thing in the netherlands

what do you do for work?

software developer
honestly i really like programming but i never get to work on anything cool or interesting

is the paid good?

Season 2 was a bit weird. I liked season 3, but I liked the setup in season 1 way more. And season 3 had a weird cliffhanger tagged on that was not interesting.

Valentines is somewhat of a thing here, especially for single people telling each other they like each other. But I already have a gf, so it's just a few memes about love back and forth and that's it.
Make a vidya in your spare time. That's what I would do if I had any good programming skills. And time. And motivation.

it's pretty good but im still a poorfag since i have to support my mom too

im so mentally drained after work i dream of driving off a bridge on my commute home

season 2 felt pointless after they rapped it up so quickly in season 3 but yea season 1 is the best.
here it's the other way around it's a couples things like you're suppose to get each other flowers and what not
>i have to support my mom too
why?

my dad died and she never worked so she cant get a job
i aint no heartless gr*ngo that could just let her live in box on the street

Well yeah, don't do that then. I want you to keep your sanity of course. I just wish I had your skills that I could download like in the matrix.
I bingewatched it and this season felt a bit like advertisement for different linux distros.

oh, damn
i thought whiterose whole plan thing was pretty good

Oh yeah, I like the whiterose part. I don't liked the thing after the credits that's supposed to be a cliffhanger.

i think they need to make elliot a junkie again i feel like thats why season 1 was just better

Maybe in 4. We will see.

what are you up to now?

Looking in my steam library for a game to play. Haven't played CK2 in a while now, so I'm going to play that I think.

how often do you stream?

Before I got the flu I streamed about once a week. Have only streamed twice since I got better now. I got distracted by stuff I needed to install on my computer and testing it all (like gimp and obs). But I'm planning to do it more often.

oh, ok

I should be more active with streaming, but I've been lazy as well.

What are you up to? Still just listening to music?

nothing really just browsing boards

What do you do all day CHI?

sit in front of my computer

what do you do on the computer?

just browse boards here or listen to music

Goodnight /chi/

goodnight