No no no no NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

no no no no NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

NOPE. Can't stop it OP.
It's gonna get worse.

If he'd just stayed committed to Princess Carolyn and stopped feeling sorry for himself, he could have had that life.

Oh it gets worse, OP.

Much, MUCH worse.

This part had me crying for days
YO AMERICA GET YOUR UTERUS'S TURNT CAUSE IM ABOUT TO DROP A NEW SINGLE

So what was so depressing about this?

He's not even begun to fuck up yet

>what is depressing about having a happy life immediately snatched away from you?

Was it really such a happy life?

I'm not a Juvenile Delinquent

f

DELET
THIS

That last "Sarah Lynn?" gave me chills.

What would have happened directly after this scene? I'd like to think Bojack stayed with her till an ambulance came, but I'm sure he would have bolted it and left someone else to find the body.

He BoJacked off

What's funny is how many times Bojack blacked out during his bender with Sarah Lynn, because it's a sign you're nearing alcohol poisoning. Bojack should've been the one who died, which makes this scene so shocking.

To be fair, that one wasn't entirely his fault. Something beyond both of their control kept coming up and stopping their relationship from going further since the delay caused one or the other to overthink it. Cancer guy's death being the most obvious one.

The ride never ends, OP

That would make a great wallpaper if it were bigger

Well I guess life is just full of disappointments then.

I think he called the paramedics but then left before they arrived. If he was reported on the scene it would be really bad for him, and it doesn't seem like anyone realizes he was the last one with her

"I wanna be like you"

i have this one

Happy birthday user

I'd love an episode full of moments like this, where we see what happens exactly after the large moments

like at the end of s1e11 does bojack just walk out and leave the question unanswered? How quickly does Bojack get off Penny's drive?

>tfw birthday tomorrow

Sarah Lynn may have been blacking out just as much as he was. It could even be that every time she realized she had a blackout just happened during his blackouts.

There's no such thing as a happy life.

Bojack isn't capable of having happy lives

Or like the time Princess Carolyn said she wanted to have a baby and BoJack literally panicked and ran away.

It wouldn't of been a happy life.

Whole point of this show has been Bojack is a fuck up and will turn anything he touches into toxic shit.

He refuses to be happy.
He refuses to let those around him be happy.

GET DAT FETUS
KILL DAT FETUS

It's a lie. Even if he went with her to Maine back then their relationship wouldn't have turned out even remotely that good.

BRRAP BRRAP
PEW PEW
BRRAP BRRAP
PEW PEW

I wonder why they ended on such a good note for season 2 just to completely ignore it in season 3?

I dunno. Maybe he had a chance to be her Kyle.

When he was young before the alcohol and drugs and fame got to him, he didn't seem so bad. At that point he just had his childhood issues to work through, and with a supportive relationship maybe there could have been hope.

But then he'd probably always wonder. I wish they could go more into Charlotte's character because she represents what could have been if BoJack hadn't pursued fame and had gotten out, and I'm not convinced she's happy either. I think she was always left wondering what could have been too, and might have a longing for the glamorous celebrity lifestyle. But just like BoJack it's too late for her to turn back. But the show barely touches on that possibility and doesn't go far into her feelings at all.

Sarah Lynn had just gotten off a stint being sober. Bojack never really stopped and so was able to handle more.

Sarah Lynn died trying to keep up with Bojack.
But he never stopped running.

What was the meaning behind the ending to Season 3 with all the horses running past BoJack?

I didn't think they ignored it. BoJack at the start of season 3 is making a genuine effort to be a better person that he never would have even tried for in season 1 and he spent the entirety of season 2 just figuring out how to do and where to start with.

Well, as close as it gets for him.
To the point where when Diane asks him when the last time he was genuinely happy was, his answer is to run away looking for her.

I blacked out all the time as a kid as a matter of fact. I drink WAY more than I did then and don't black out. Blacking out is by no means a sign of imminent death.

Could mean a lot of things. One of my personal interpretations is that it serves as the first time BoJack ever got a glimpse of something that wasn't running in circles.

>1900x1080

>1900
so close

I forgot what resolutions were, sorry

>one of the abortions Bojack paid for, she just ran off with his money instead

Isn't the show available in 1080p?

Finally bingewatched the entire series after seeing you guys make threads for years. All I can say is damn. I just wanted to check what the fuss was about. I didn't want to watch an entire show. Can't wait for Season 4. So Bojack's eventually gonna kill himself, right?

I have two monitors so when I print-screened and pasted I cropped it wrong

That scene really got me. It was just so poetic about how the last things she said were about wanting to be an architect and him finally taking her to the planetarium.

So, what are the bets on him trying to fuck her before she tells him she's his daughter?

>yeah, the stars are cool too, but check out this building! it's a giant dome! domes are so cool...
>she didn't even want to go to see the stars
>she liked the building all along

It was rethinking that line that hit me hardest. It just seemed so unusually humble for her.

What I wanna know is will she play the lead role in Ethan Around?

Possible. But if he tries, I think that'll be the straw the breaks the camel's back. It'll just be too much. The fuck up to end all fuck ups. He'll just kill himself after that.

But then what would happen to Chloe?

She'll get to be an engineer
and go to the planetarium
and never die
she will never die

None of our beloved characters will ever die.

BoJack and Sarah Lynn were just pulling a stunt faking her death so she could escape fame and go back to college

What really hit me is when I realized that it was Bojack who literally (Bojack the drug) and metaphorically (by being an absent father figure and enabling her after her going sober) killed her. That's some heavy stuff, man. He never wanted this.

I realized Bojack and Don Draper are pretty much the same person.
>Both are successful and wealthy
>Both are alcoholics
>Both dated their assistant
>Both sabotage their relationships
>Both find a brief glimpse of content, but fuck that up too.
>Both are deeply unhappy

freedom, they are simple wild horses so maybe he will try to move out of the city and live on a farm for few weeks, maybe he will even travel and each ep will end with his daughter arriving at the spot right after he has left

100%

I really like the subtle continuity in this show. Things get established well ahead of time and even minor several second long jokes end up relevant. I also like the various naming gags and animal puns and all the articles, book titles and the like you can read if you pause. I'm a sucker for the little things. It's a shame that you rarely see this... anywhere really. I also really loved that underwater episode. It was truly beautiful. Should have watched Bojack sooner.

Another temporary distraction to delay his inevitable suicide.

>Sarah Lynn is fine.
>The entire thing was just an episode of Ethan Around
>They just wanted to show everyone how hard it can be to be a celebrity
>she's going to be an engineer

It doesn't matter what Bojack wants, he's going to do it anyway.

>But the show barely touches on that possibility and doesn't go far into her feelings at all.
Because it wasn't about her feelings or her choices, it was just about Bojack trying to inject himself into her life so he could share in the happiness she found. The show never went deep into her feelings, since Bojack didn't care about her feelings. He was never really in love with her, he just had a crush on her because she resembled the normal life he wanted.

I think Bojack realized that by the end of S3, when he fired PC. She was probably the closest he's ever come to caring about someone, so he did the one thing he could to help her, he got out of her life.

Will she ever be happy, Sup Forums?

I like how at the end of their first date, Ralph smoothly tells her in the cutest way possible that if she doesn't take him, he'll just move on to somebody else.

She's got her mouse guy and her new job, so she should be perfectly happy until Bojack comes back and fucks everything up again.

I feel like she's in a position to be happy. Ralph seems like the best thing to happen to her and genuinely cares about her. Same with Judah, he wants to see her succeed and tries his hardest. The only potential obstacle in her future would be the resurgence of Bojack.

Maybe. She's got a better shot at it than Bojack or Diane.

IN THE NOT TOO DISTANT FUTURE

ON A TIRED BATTLEFIELD

A FOOLISH SAMURAI

I'm not sure she can juggle mouse guy and her job at the same time.

How can ANYONE find this show appealing?

There's enough depression and bullshit in real life.

>Judah wants to see her succeed and tries his hardest
Why is that anyway? I just realized that I can't figure out a motivation for why a guy like Judah would devote everything he has to a company that he knows better than anyone else is on the edge of failing.

Tragedy is a genre that's been around for a long time now.

I didn't like the fake out in the beginning and the really heavy handed metaphor in the following episode, where Bojack is single handedly responsible for nearly destroying underwater Japan.

A lot of people relate to the characters. Personally, I really like the amount of effort they put into everything as well. see

>season 1
>"I want to be an architect!"
>"Sweety, Mommy didn't do what Mommy did to that director so you could be an architect"

Because it's nice to know that other people feel the same way I do, and see it reflected in media.

>Mr PB pulls BoJack out of the pool and saves his life
>Mr PB rescues Pacific Ocean City

Short of resurrection, in what way can Mr PB help BoJack next?

I just noticed she's using a land line phone. The phone also looks a lot like the one Bojack used on Horsin' Around during the Christmas Special episode.

Yes, but the show teaches us that being rich, famous and constantly on drugs doesn't help either.

>Sarah Lynn knows what bear fur tastes like because her stepfather was a bear
>he homeschooled her
>he was a "photographer"

>later, we see an older bear man accept her Oscar for her
>he tells her to please come home

So, did this guy molest her but still genuinely cares about her? I'm curious what's behind that story.

Good catch. Maybe she collects Horsin' Around memorabilia.

I was seriously wondering why she wasn't just using a cell phone. That struck me as really odd.

Wouldn't everyone hate him because of Sara Lynn's death? She was fairly famous at the time and he was the last one with her when she died. They would think he was on a bender with her and it was partially his fault.

Lots of questions there. We may never get answers now.

So is the rule that a kid looks like the parent of the same gender?

EX: a Male Cat and a Female human have some kids...if its a boy it will look like a cat and if its a girl it will look like the mother (human) and not a combination of the two.

Not sure if it ever comes up any other way on the show

Well, it's implied he did. That's how she knows what bear fur tastes like. Bring a whole new meaning to Papa Bear.

Daily reminder that if you sympathise with BoJack more than ANY other character on the show you have shit taste.

That's right nigga, we measure how much we like characters in BoJack Horseman by how sorry we feel for them.

Not really. I don't think it's implied she's done a whole lot since her first appearance. where its established she is a washed up has been who nobody cares about anymore. Except win an Oscar that she forgot she was nominated for, but I'm not sure that was supposed to signal any newfound success or anything.

BoJack says that the general tone of the funeral was that everybody thought it was bound to happen anyway. Even Sarah Lynn herself predicted it would happen and that it would come as a surprise to no one, again, in her first appearance. BoJack is the only one who cares enough to recognize that there was hope, and it's because he and Sarah Lynn were the only people in the world who truly understood one another on that level.

I hope he actually doesn't but fakes his death anyway.

Please take your weird autism elsewhere.

So, how do you guys think Bojack will completely ruin his daughter's life?