I am so sorry for being american

I am so sorry for being american

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/2018/01/24/580433745/a-look-at-all-11-school-shootings-that-took-place-in-the-first-23-days-of-2018
youtu.be/XtGOQFf9VCE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>gets shot

Just nuke the south already

that's just part of your culture, this is how the world sees you. it's okay user; you don't have to apologize.

Fuck man, I misread thought it said
Shooting at Florida school - sports.

>our news dont even cover it anymore

Is it just me or are school shootings becoming more common than usual?
npr.org/2018/01/24/580433745/a-look-at-all-11-school-shootings-that-took-place-in-the-first-23-days-of-2018
This was listed like 3 weeks ago. I'm pretty sure, including this new one, there's been 3-4 more.

No where else for that aggression to go anymore, my man

I enjoy the occasional banter and making fun of Americans but this shit is honestly ridiculous at this point.
Honestly wish you burgers here the best, shit like this just ain't normal.

I think it might actually be a cultural thing by now. Like suicide in Lithuania.

i don't get the point of this image

Damn, I hope your countries situation somehow improves.

>muh guns
at this point I seriously wonder if you guys do it as a joke or grace

>this shit is honestly ridiculous at this point.
It's been ridiculous since Columbine.
Sad part is, if 20+ kids getting killed in a school shooting didn't change anything, nothing will.
>shit like this just ain't normal.
It is for us.

If I had to guess, political climate is leading to more out burst of school shootings.

FREEDOM AINT FREE AND SHOOTING UP A SCHOOL IS THE WILL OF FOUNDING FATHERS :DDDD DOG BLESS USA MARINES SEMPER BURGERIS :DDDDDD

We are witnessing history here lads.
In the future historians will debate how these events led to the collapse of United States and consequent rise of China as the world's superpower.

>It is for us.
That's just fucking sad.

He's saying feminist essays about video games make him want to commit mass murder, and he's hoping we'll act like that isn't chimp-tier.

el goblino...

Lol what a retard

Me neither. Polarization of America maybe? Sane people becoming less and less, and both Left and Right wing extremists becoming more and more...

it's a gamergate joke. feminists and sjw's go on about games and the gaming community, and in turn gamers become nazis and take over the government to silence them

Why is it always white incels that commit school shootings

because incels are psychos

If someone calling your video games sexist makes you "become" a nazi you were a nazi to begin with.

Guys, you're forgetting one important fact...

IT'S A FALSE FLAG! THE GUBMINT WANTS TO TAKE OUR GUNS SO THEY CAN PUT US IN FEMA DEATHCAMPS! BUY MY VITAMINS OR THEY'LL DO IT!

A SMALL PRICE FOR FREEDOM!!!!

and a big price for humanity?

True, but its called the tipping point

Gamergate

>Honestly wish you burgers here the best
No, you don't. Fuck off.

Kys, not everyone is an edgy piece of shit like you

You've been spending too much time here edgelord. Go out for a breather.

BLACK HELICOPTERS ARE GOING TO RAID US AND BAN GOLF COURSES. THE TRANNY RIGHTS IS A COVER UP FOR THE CYBORG UPRISING.

get shot

There is a polarization of America happening. And it's happening because shit like this, the Sandy Hook shooting, the Las Vegas shooting etc, keeps happening over and fucking over again. Money in politics and the gun culture prevents any enforcement or introduction of gun laws and it's one of the biggest driving factors in the increasing political animosity and partisan divide in this country. Most sensible people are fucking sick of this shit but a large portion of the GOP is funded by the NRA and nothing ever gets done. I'm not trying to turn this into a political thread, but the GOP is largely to blame for shit like this. That party is holding this country back.

>be shot
>get American

Go away.

Gamergate, at least that the justification for some iof them is in that feminism started to infringe on video game reviews which is where you got more Sup Forumspol/ crossposters in 2014 and had the bullshit with Wu and Sharkeesian.

yeah, he sounds like a grabber

That's how psychopaths and borderlines and narcissists always frame it after they attack you. If some tiny thing like that tips their fedora we shouldn't focus on appeasing them, we should just crush them as necessary when they sperg out.

The NRA has also been putting out RTLM-tier commercials directly, lately. youtu.be/XtGOQFf9VCE

This is fucking taliban-tier propaganda and bullshit. The NRA needs to be banned. They propagate paranoia and push an "us vs them" mentality. I fucking hate them so much.

dios mio...

Funding from NRA isn't as important as their ability to mobilize their members and sympahizers who then vote as a bloc based on their recommendations.

This tactic works exceptionally well in elections with low turnout.

>their ability to mobilize their members and sympahizers who then vote as a bloc based on their recommendations.

Nailed it. Especially when they put out videos like

Actual lobbying dollars reported by the NRA are small compared to their ability to organize their members, but they have a bigger role using their organization to wash money.

Americans have always had the right to own guns. This has only been a problem in recent decades because of Jewish cultural subversion and nonwhites.

praise kek

Whenever a shooting happens, the NRA riles up their base with "DEY TAKE DA GUNS" and they call their representatives/senators in mass.

child marriage is staying illegal sweetie

As I said earlier, gun violence wasn't really a big problem for most of American history. Guns are not the problem, the destruction of our traditional culture is.

La creatura...

low tier bait.

Jesus Christ.

Because idebtity politics make black people bully incels into gangs

Non-brain-dead Americans should vote more in midterms. You're being held hostage by extremists.

>in recent decades
>Enoch Brown school massacre (1764)

because increased gun laws = less sales = less money. It's all about money and they dress it up as "YER FREDUMS R UNDER ATTACK". This country worships money and sacrifices anything in the pursuit of it.

Lol gun culture doesn't have anything to do with this. Forbud guns and you create a black marlet. Nothing changes.

The problem is your fucked up culture that thinks mental health is for pussies and treats education like a chore

it means that if feminists had not messed with videogames, that part of male youth wouldnt have become radicalized in a right wing way

The DNC is working on mobilizing moderates/dems/non-brain deads for the midterms now. It's been a huge issue for a while and they're just now keying into it.

Surely what the kids needed was more guns to defend themselves with

Which is stupid, of course. It's exactly like what nazis always say.

>if jews hadn't messed with muh lebensraum we wouldnt have been radicalized in a right wing way

increased gun controls = more taxes over permits = higher prices for guns = more patriotism because you dont let freedom go = more shall not be infringed

Why is it black and white to you? No one is saying BAN ALL GUNS, we're saying we want increased scrutiny on who can buy them, closing gun show sales loopholes and a national registry system, among other things. Gun culture has a huge part of this.

imagine being so pampered and emotional that you're willing to tear down the county and elect an authoritarian leader because some teenagers want more representation in video games.
This country is a sinking shit...

>non-brain deads

wtf the DNC is running marxist-leninist candidates now?

KEK

It isn't. Access to guns us easy no career criminal in the usa buys a gun legally.

>Non-brain-dead Americans should vote more in midterms.
Easier said than done. Most normie voters don't vote for midterms or down ballot elections. They only vote for presidential elections.
There's also extreme partisan gerrymandering. But that's being taken care of, at least in some states.
>You're being held hostage by extremists.
It's been like this for a while. Even before 9/11.

The DNC is a european right wing party you are being played right now. The liberals are scaring you with fascism on a leash.

Yeah, because the shooters are always on the political righ- oh wait no :(