How is the Russian economy doing?

how is the Russian economy doing?

Other urls found in this thread:

numbeo.com/cost-of-living/compare_cities.jsp?country1=Australia&country2=Russia&city1=Sydney&city2=Moscow&tracking=getDispatchComparison
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-07-13/putin-peers-into-shadows-where-30-million-toil-in-fringe-economy
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The question still remains unanswered:
-Does it even have an economy?

Pretty good. This year we got record harvest, weapon factories are upgrading the equipment at fast rate, overall economy adjusted to food sanctions and stuff like cheese is starting to get locally produced.

Source?

Prices are still slowly rising if you're asking about that.

my god, did you just time travel here from 1937?

Long live glorious 5 year plan!
More traktor for workers!

Everything is fine

why immigrants like you can't stop making threads about russia?
go solve your identity crisis somewhere else, faggot

STOP BEING SELF RELIANT

REEEE

No. In 1937 we didn't have China to provide us with any stuff in short supply.

kek

Why do you care? Have you even seen your national debt?

Russia is fine. We're stong and very rich.

Russia is great, we should do more business with them. Fuck EU, they don't let us to do it.

Just ignore the hillary type shills. Most conservative americans can appreciate russia's strength and putins character. Despite any faults either may have we know russia is probably better off for its isolation. Just look at europe and the US these days. We're overrun by PC bullshit and SJW crying about shit that doesnt' change anything. Faggots and degeneracy is rampant. I know russia has its problems with drugs, alcohol, hiv etc but what place in the world doesn't. As long as you real and not a bunch of liberal faggots, most of us are with you being you. Again ignore the fag shills

Post cost of basket of goods and average income

They should post their black on white crime rate and the amount of gays and SJW token minorities in their government. I'd be more concerned about that than their currency or cost of living.

Thank Bozhe for glorious Pravda letting us know all these 100% true facts, right comrade?

Basket of good? Care to elaborate on this unit. Is it imperial like inches and pounds?
Burgers sure love being different

>average income
It's pointless metric because we don't pay taxes, our car insurance is symbolic and we don't pay any idiotic "insurances" overall, no one saves for retirement, clinics are free for practical procedures (no one gonna pretend they know how to cure your ass cancer), clothing is cheap as fuck thanks to chinks, extended families pool the resources and everyone is growing something on their own farm plots a bit, etc.

What's the deal with the government not letting you own guns. You guys make some of the best rifles in the world and, at least as far as I've read online, owning one is pretty difficult, is it not?

This thread.

>USA
>literally in huge debt and no jobs
>BLM chimping out all time and whites are becoming minority
>calling other countries bad
okay murrifat, stay delusional about your cuckoldry

Pretty sure it's a common concept, it's good considered basic for survival, mostly food, like rice, pasta and oil.
I don't know if they're the same in amount and products everywhere. I don't know if the contents are decided by the government or some international entity.

From normal person's standpoint, its alright. Stuff costs more but salaries are slowly rising to previous amounts in dollars, unless something happens it will get back to normal in few years. What's interesting is that basic food almost didn't go up in cost, like bread, eggs and milk, only a little.

Judging from my basement it's alright, considering I was able to save up more money from my autism bucks than even in previous years. I wonder if I should buy a new PC or maybe a tablet to read shit while lying in bed.

>not letting you own guns
What for? You can buy a hunting rifle after some paperwork. As for handguns enthusiasts, they are commonly regarded as insecure clowns and are recommended to go to the gym.

it's going through a boom

you should purchase some property in Russia because there is a bright future there.

OK i think, Russian American visiting family. Was just in Moscow and there's construction everywhere.

Pretty much Russian, I guess.

>What's the deal with the government not letting you own guns.

you'll soon find out after shillary takes your guns away

goyim

JUST
USTS
STSU
TSUJ

>What's interesting is that basic food almost didn't go up in cost, like bread, eggs and milk, only a little.

This makes perfect sense, since these would all be domestically sourced and produce products. Your currency going completely down the shitter is only going to dramatically effect imports like certain fruits, electronics etc.

This shit started during Khrushchev times, before that it was easy to own weapons, especially after end of war when there were abundance of guns everywhere. Then this clown took it all away and it stays pretty much the same till nowdays.

>electronics
I've bought 1080p IPS display recently and it cost me 80$.

>explicitly said 'certain' electronics
>ruski still thinks i mean all electronics

Fucks sake Ivan

I know right?

I purchased my AK 47 in the bazzar in the 80ies for the price of a litre of vodka

was in pieces and needed assembly and the wood was all shit but yeah cheap spray n pray.

As a non Russian I can't really say about average people's life in the country.

But as a foreigner, I can say that there is room to make some business here (with reasonable corruption levels I mean yes it exists, but not as expensive as one think in Western countries).

My view is that if you don't have a job, or if you haven't saved a little bit for your retirement, then you're in deep trouble in Russia. But I can state exactly the same for the USA.

With the notable difference that in Russia my feeling is that everybody is working, and it's not bartender jobs.

>no taxes but healthcare is free
>subsistence farming
Seriously?

>and stuff like cheese is starting to get locally produced.
You don't say. Maybe you mean some exotics sorts, like with shit with mold?

How can russians manage without mascarpone cheese?

All moneys was thrown in military, so it's pretty sucks to be goverment worker now.

>study 5 years in university
>work as engineer on TsNII Tochmash, making special weapons
>have 300$/month

I have nothing to lose anymore.

People are dying on the streets without it.

>healthcare is free

you ever hear the expression "you get what you pay for"?

that goes the same with "free healthcare"

if you dont bribe the doc he's not going to give a rat's ass about your health.

>$300 a month

I make that working 14 hours a week on near minimum wage in a supermarket here, you poor son of a bitch.

I have this shit-tier job because i'm still at uni btw.

you still have your life to lose, tovarisch

Sorry, I meant to say i make that in a week working those hours. i.e I make 1200 a month

saw your thread yesterday... not quite convinced by your statements

But how much does your vodka cost?

They don't have money to wage multi-front war in Syria and Ukraine at the same time. We will see some Russian chimpout soon.

>2016
>1080p
LOL

sure Ivan. are you posting this from the russian embassy?

And are there people making bootleg мacкapпoнe, чeддap, гayдa?
Is tiramisu rationed like burnedwheat/sawdust bread in Leningrad 1941-1944?

>stop at bosnian shop during vacation
>ask for cheese
>get feta

somehow "gouda" is the normal word for cheese there

Thanks to difference in prices and everything, I assume those 300 > your 1200.

Is двaч ukrainian or chechen pube weaving internet forum?

Okay tier. The currency shock is more or less absorbed, so the business operations are predictable again, but it will get shittier by the end of the year - it always does. The inflation is quite high - it was like 13% last year - but it's not that unlike what it was before. Food production gradually starts to cover the needs of market, and T*rkey is returning to our markets, so those prices are back to okay-tier.
Durable goods markets are destroyed, people stopped buying cars and flats - and 1 out of 6 spends half of the income on food. Housing market decline is especially noticeable, so if you ever fancied a flat in Moscow, with the currency shock and falling prices you can grab one, lol.
Now, the real issue is the policy. There's a guy who makes a long-term economic doctrine, and his points are that it would probably nice to stop being a corruption-ridden shithole for starters, and that alienating all the western investors with various outrageous tricks is not a good idea. And there's his rival, who says that fuck economics, let's print a shitton of money and it'll be alright. The problem is, it's more than likely that this guy might actually win the debate, and thus we'll have our share of zimbabwe-style hyperinflation

lol OH SHIT YOU GOT ME COMRADE!! AHAHAHAHA!

10/10

I had my pulpitis fixed for free about 10 years ago. It was painful because of shitty anestesia but it never hurt after that and fillings started to get bad just about a year or two ago. I don't go to hospitals much though, only was at dentists through last years.

Yes, people are killing each other for contraband foie gras daily.

Гayдa is made a lot here, I've seen some tolerable чeддap and пapмeзaн, but not soft cheeses

yet another prophecy of doom ...
It's getting really boring

Pretty shit

At least there were 2 years when I earned as much as western europeans and felt like a european. Then oil price dropped, life quality has got worse and I feel like I returned into 2004 or something... (It wasn't SANCTIONS thing, it's 90% oil price thing)

> 1995
> people are starving

> 2005
> people aren't starving but life is still very shitty. You can buy original New Balance sneakers or Adidas tracksuit or computer or travel abroad, but it's so fucking expensive expensive

> 2013
> finally you can buy what you want, you can travel, everyone 2016
> oh hello we did nothing, we just wasted oil moniez, and now we live like in 2005 again vote for putin

It's shit

My dad earns $250 per month
He has bad metal teeth and never been outside of russia. Last time he traveled was in 2006 in a fucking crimea for two weeks.

Sorry u got sanctioned. Our president doesn't like leaders with testicular fortitude. Hope we mend our ties.

Depends on what state you are in.
Texas super easy to find a decent job and house are cheap as fuck.

whites are the minority already here, but at least the Hispanics work and don't try to blow shit up

i bet your average russian doesn't even know what foie gras is

>so if you ever fancied a flat in Moscow

No thanks, I hear the place is going to get nuked soon.

If anyone has half a brain in the largest country on the planet, maybe its the time to invest in production of goods and produce like the ones that arent being imported anymore.
You could buy a herd of texas cows via jews and have cossacks or actual american cowboys herd them in the endless tundra.
Motherland needs beef and leather.

You should have asked any villagers that have cows, goats or sheep.
Youd get what every person with family on the village here gets, a full package of food enough to last for a week.
They would even have you over for coffee and rakia, youd get fed and get a pair priglavke to keep your feet warm at home during winter.

Everyone knows since liberals cried so much about it after the ban.

Slowly recovering. I'm not sure about other regions, but moscow has actually stayed quite stable. Food prices have barely changed(except imported exotic stuff) since we are mostly self sufficient in that respect. Gas is cheap as hell. Recently there has been a lot of construction work in Moscow, my guess is they are making more work positions for the unemployed. All in all , not much has changed.

>Motherland needs beef and leather.

nah

israel is more important

It was him in charge when you stopped starving and wrecked the chechens into submission and treason among themselves.
Now, first time since SU died, you are wrecking the western standard procedure plans in the middle east while europe is getting its shit pushed in and begging for more.
Instead of whining like a little bitch, remember what your ancestors had to endure and how deep were the rivers of shit they had to cross.

The only reason it didn't happen is because complete morons were kept out of economics. If they're in, we're done for.

What a good man

He was just very lucky.
> wrecked the chechens

They are untochable. Everyone hates/afraid of chechens. It's not actual peace

Keep morons out of economics, I don't know how you do that. Send them to Gulag ?

Living in russia right now, I make about 140000 rubles/month. (about 2.3 k dollars)
It's awesome.

I have an autoimmune disease. Getting 2k$/month meds for free (remicade or humira).
And as a person who spends large amount of time being hospitalized, I can't say medicine here is bad. But it's Moscow. Deeper in Russia shittier everything.

You may go bankrupt very fast if you doing this without knowing what, to whom and how you sell your product. For example, you decided to make foie gras. But average people won't buy it because either for high price or being totally unneeded, and rich people won't buy it because "eww, it's produced domestically, and I buy only original products - who cares if it made by Jamal in basement, but it's from France."

Take a look at this.
Notm sure how accurate it is though.

numbeo.com/cost-of-living/compare_cities.jsp?country1=Australia&country2=Russia&city1=Sydney&city2=Moscow&tracking=getDispatchComparison

How many times was your passport sized and how much did you pay in bribes to get it back? I know one Russian American who won't go back because of this.

Russian stock market on historic high

considering they are stock piling gold
very well in the future

You can do your part and vote Trump for a start, he is one of the few who actually wants to bro up again with russia

But trumps racist

Working as engineer in Russian Space Systems, doing special space shit.
Getting 1k$/month with only 1 year of experience. Get gud, fellow Vintorez-maker.

gosh darnit, really made my brain neurons activate

Petersburg was the same, ruble jumped up, but most things stayed the same. More people running to Finland to buy cheese.

good day, piece of govno.
feeling good, getting money from Kremlin for work on foreign information resourses, right ?

Jonne-tier has posted.

>tfw I make 500$ a week working only 12 hrs
>tfw I'm still in college.

Feels good.

Also, Russian do better. You got a degree for a reason.

Fucking lol. I you making pig iron too? you fucking piece of shit red.

>making special weapons

Whelp, looks like I'm not getting any sleep tonight

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-07-13/putin-peers-into-shadows-where-30-million-toil-in-fringe-economy

A complete disaster

Whew, good thing (((blumberg))) saying it, otherwise we wouldn't know.

>MUH GDP

Um... seriously? Wow, I just can't even...

Butthurt Ivans. You are probably too drunk to realise in what kind of shithole you live.

oy vey slav, you better slow down and stop doing so well or you gonna get a color revolution

>Special weapons.
My guess is that you are either making Vintorez rifles or APS underwater rifles?