He seems so uncomfortable. Did they have dirt on him?

He seems so uncomfortable. Did they have dirt on him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_AAJuynxnTQ
youtube.com/watch?v=vB5vL4bJeug
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He is dirt. You don't think he's hanging on the thinnest of lines, back on all the good fucking stuff like you wouldn't believe.

He's remembering the first Iron Man movie and low things have gotten for capshit since then.

Because his fanbase is a bunch of shitposting loathing Sri Lankans

He has to play ball if he wants to keep making Iron Man money. I'm sure Marvel is getting tired of giving him half a film's budget every time.

>those dead eyes
Are leftists even human?

>SAVE THE DAY :)
>You don't want to be on the wrong side of history, do you?
>Us actors are the only ones who really understand what's going on

This is why you faggots lost.

My mother was telling me that she likes him. Apparently she really liked some movie called The Judge.

RDJ isn't a leftist

>In 2009 Downey conveyed his politically rightward drift to N.Y. Times reporter David Carr. “I have a really interesting political point of view, and it’s not always something I say too loud at dinner tables here, but you can’t go from a $2,000-a-night suite at La Mirage to a penitentiary and really understand it and come out a liberal. You can’t. I wouldn’t wish that experience on anyone else, but it was very, very, very educational for me and has informed my proclivities and politics ever since

he basically got his face beat in by a bunch of nigs while in prison and got redpilled hard

It's the first scene he had to record without his lifts.
The entire shot is cut.
If he even spouted anything against leftists, they would release the full shot, showing his true, 5'1 self.

>In 2009
He's obviously changed his mind since then, retard.

That's the face of a man who once felt so very much, but now feels nothing at all

He's doing Iron Man numbers, he doesn't care anymore

remember when team america made fun of this kind of shit

nah you never forgot something like that

>I was always kind of bewildered by Team America, I think because it's hard for us to understand what our images are in public, I think we're not good judges of that, and when I saw myself on screen just only able to say my own name and not really that well, I kind of wondered "Wow, is that how people perceive me?" At that point I just kind of was like, I'm a screenwriter and an actor, and like really? I can barely say my own name? So I was always bewildered by that, and I never talked to Trey and Matt about that. And incidentally, I believe those two are geniuses, and I don't use that word lightly. I think they are absolute geniuses, and what they've done is awesome and I'm a big fan of theirs, but I never quite understood that one. But I will say this. Those of us who were parodied in that video were parodied because we were against the Iraq war, and we went on the record against that War, and so history is on my side not theirs.
- Matt Damon on Team America

Not that I know of but keep in mind he's the highest paid capeshit actor and he wouldn't want to risk losing that by going against (((them))).

You're right. You don't forget. You simply explain it away.
He had a brief bout with cognitive dissonance and fell back into his subversive role as useful idiot.

right wingers get alzheimers and forget everything

He's clearly taking the piss out of it in the video. Did he have to so it? Probably, but he clearly disn't care about it.

>get made fun of because you think you're more important than you really are
>don't get it
what is wrong with actors

You're talking to a paki mate

more like fell into his role as the guy who keeps his mouth shut and gets paid half a marvel movie's budget every year or two

Can you blame him? He is making $40 million a movie and needs to toe the line or his career is done. I would do the same to be honest. I bet he secretly votes republican but that's mainly for tax reasons.

he looks like scarface

>the guy who keeps his mouth shut
He sure fooled me.

what, is he on twitter spewing political opinions or something?

>I bet he secretly votes republican but that's mainly for tax reasons.
He probably does considering he's mels boy
youtube.com/watch?v=_AAJuynxnTQ

What's amazing is that he basically spells out the point of the joke, then goes on to entirely miss the point of the joke. It's like watching a sprinter trip before the finish line.

Matt Damon has an iq of 94

>Trump wins
>still post anit trump campaign stuff to get angry about

People don't get less right wing as they age. Besides, not everyone who went against Trump is a leftist. See the entire NeverTrump wing of the GOP and the "principled conservatives" like Ben Shapiro.

Dat Mamon

Matt Damon is wicked smaht, look at this.
youtube.com/watch?v=vB5vL4bJeug

What's the deal with brown people constantly shilling capeshit