Is it a good costume Sup Forums?

Is it a good costume Sup Forums?
For reasons other than being sexy that is.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8fQwU7uUPcU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sure
Fuck pants

No. Too bland.

Its distinctive, and that is all a costume really needs to be at the end of things.

>For reasons other than being sexy
Why exclude that? Some women like being sexy, and include that variable in their wardrobe decisions.

Needs bare feet.

Well the implication would be it could possibly have no merit past being sexy.
I don't know I feel costumes can be distinctive yet poorly designed.

I've always liked it. It's simple, but with some distinct accents and the cape really makes the whole thing. Plus, there aren't really a lot of heroes who wear white costumes, which makes her look more memorable.

It's distinctively sexy.

Now THIS is a good costume.

What other merits should it have?
Being bulletproof?

This person realizes that Powergirl is a fucking kryptonian, right?
Tissue damage? bullets don't even bruise the skin

Isn't there a video of a stylist (or something) doing a review on superhero costumes, and he said Power Girl's was pretty good?
(He said Black Canary's was atrocious).

Too sexist.

It's iconic and known the world over. Yes, it's a good costume.

It'd be perfect if the gold clasp that holds her cape on had an emblem on it.

That's what Clark was saying up until he got shot by a kryptonite bullet.

Looking good?
youtube.com/watch?v=8fQwU7uUPcU
An emblem of what?

Peeg would look good in a wolf shirt, fuzzy underwear, socks, and sandals
She can wear what she wants

>Looking good?

It does look good though, even without the curvy body or the boob window (though those help). Simple design and matching, catchy colors.

#KryptonianLivesMatter

Yes, the red and blue give a good counterbalance to the white.

>Peeg become burnt out on life
>Goes full "The Dude" mode and just half halfheartedly fights crime in lazywear.

So basically she becomes One Punch Man?

Looks like a bland mass effect tier costume

So The Pro.

it is perfect.

I could die happy if Melissa Benoist wore that costume as Powergirl on The Flash on Earth 1 or 2 whatever would make sense.

Welcome to modern "fan designs".

>Peeg shows up to a bank robbery in a bathrobe and slippers with a mug of coffee

>Someone shoots her mug

>wanting that flatty to wear Peej's outfit

In fact why even reference that show, it's utter shit.

Yes. Extremely memorable.

It's eye-catching, but it needs an update to reflect the modern day. You can't get away with swimsuits/leotards as costumes for women anymore. Give her something to cover the legs, have an open collar if you want to pay tribute to the window. It's essentially the same costume, but the cleavage from the open collar is easier to explain as a fashion choice than a boob window.

>Give her something to cover the legs
you're a bad person and bad things should happen to you

it's a fine entry in a long tradition i like to call "impractical for whoring"

I personally don't like it because I can't stand white costumes. I find them bland as fuck.

The only thing that it's got going for it is the boob window.

I'm not averse to a BIT of leg showing, but partial coverage doesn't work as well with her costume. It's likely to happen - Carol Danvers traded into a fully clothed ensemble, Wonder Woman is working with a long skirt or pants, depending on the day, She-Hulk's moved to purple pants/purple legs on a unitard, Supergirl went back to the knee-length skirt... even Starfire and Psylocke sport thigh-high stockings.

Depends on how recently I've fapped.

I want Lalaco to sit on my face

Power Girl has one of those perfect costumes.

Everything about it is just right. The colour, the cleavage window, the shoulder cape, the bare legs.

I like it but there's some parts I find ridiculous, like the boob window and the fucking belt.

Don't get rid of the design or the skin, sexiness works for Power Girls character and sets her apart from Super Girl. Just do it in ways that are a little less blatant.

I always kind of liked it, but I feel like this is a trick question.

It's intrinsically sexy, and Power Girl always seemed confident and what have you.

I like the way the colors go together, and the way the cape attaches. As iconic as the old super cape is, that somehow looks better to me, for one.

Of course, it is also sexy, as said. It exists in large part as pure cheesecake in a very deliberate fashion by the people who made the comic. I don't mind, really.

You just have to adjust how you write Power Girl to account for that is all. As said, I feel like she should be pretty damn confident, generally.

I don't know, maybe I just like her because she reminds me of a cute, free spirited blond from around the time I really started reading comics that way in middle school.

(Shorter hair of course. That girl had your typical shoulder length hair.)

I always thought the boob window looked kind of trashy on a bad way.