What's his endgame?

what's his endgame?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HziFx5OnapA
youtube.com/user/TheReportOfTheWeek
socialblade.com/youtube/user/thereportoftheweek
twitter.com/AnonBabble

REAL HUMAN BEEN

Just to keep moving, he has to keep moving.

He's just got to keep moving

To shed his body and become pure light.

yeah but surely he has a destination?

Sometimes the journey is its own destination.

Not getting parking citations while living in his car, hiding from his Sup Forums stalkers.

What I want to know. Is how he keeps his blazers and shirts so clean and pressed while living in that hunk of shit vehicle. 4rldo.

He has uprooted in case hillery wins and he has to assasinate her.

Noone knows where he is at any given moment.

And thats just what he wants.

The absolute madman.

All they way to the outer edges of his over shoulder padded, over sized suits brah, if he can find enough money for gas that is...

how long until he goes full blown Teddymode

Give me a link to his channel please

youtube.com/watch?v=HziFx5OnapA

Do you even review brah?

doesnt have the iq to do that. he eats trash for youtube

How difficult could it be to do a simple youtube search? Fucking lazy cunt.

Can someone link me to a video of him saying he lives in his car. Until then I won't believe it.

I don't know what is his name

>be a cuck in germany
>have only McD, KFC, BK and Subway

At least I can have it fresh made and just the way I say in Subway.

That webm literally has a mattress in the back seat.

Oh you live in London and think that is the interior of his spacious flat. Carry on then...

youtube.com/user/TheReportOfTheWeek

Try checking the name of OPs image. Stop being such a lazy cunt.

Eating this in the White House with President Donald Jay Trump

Yes. He's a /ck/ maymay that migrated here after he started going Natsoc for some reason. Although I do enjoy the ramblings of a twerpy betamale, he's gone off the deep end and will most certainly conduct a mass shooting to get back at life's "bullies" aka: mummy n' daddums.

Do you people actually watch and like him?

The Unabomber was a scholar who CHOSE to self alienate after seeing how useless "genius" in America is, as a large portion of Ivy league schools and fortune 500 companies are full of people just like him. He was an Einstein tier genius though and drowned in the tide of his own insanity. There is no fine line between genius and insanity, to be one is to be the other. Profound intelligence is always paired with some form of sociopathic tendency.

>reviewbrahcar
no

yes I unironically consume his content

Dönerläden are better than any of those and you have local shops everywhere. Don't need americanclaps shit food culture over here

Why on earth is he living out of his car?

Is he trying to get away from something?

Is he doing it for fun?

What's his fucking angle, I need to know.

Ironically they do. Also, this thread will get deleted soon. Every review brah thread I've seen that gets posted here gets deleted for not being related to politics. As it should be.

This guy is definitely a serial killer.

There's a voice to skull that keeps on calling me
Down the road, that's where I'll always be.
Every stop I make, I see the same truck,
Can't stay for long, review a taco, well, it doesn't suck

Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down,
Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Down this road that never seems to end,
Where new fast food lies just around the bend.
So if you want to join me for a while,
Just pack a matress in your car, that's hobo style.

Maybe tomorrow I'll want to settle down,
Until tomorrow, the whole world is my home.

Just grab a suit, pomade, and Monster, that's hobo style

There's drone made to look just like a bird,
beaming back to them my every word.
I might be paranoid, but surely it's sign:
Somehow every meal I eat ends up online.

Maybe tomorrow, I'll find what I call home,
Until tomorrow, you know I'm free to roam.

Just grab your shortwave radio, that's hobo style.

Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

look at that glorious hair. fucking work of art

What's HIS endgame?

A disgrace for the youtube review community desu

How dare you say that.

He gets the most views out of any Youtube food reviewer.

Because some fucking leaf from here started harassing/stalking him and started showing up where he lives.

He will start reviewing human meat eventualy

He will start with meat of homeless people, go through hookers and end up on tender prime teen meat.

>He gets the most views out of any Youtube food reviewer.

Sad.

Well.

That's fucked. Thanks Canada.

what is going on with him?

Admittedly one of his lesser hair days. Does he have Aspergers?

Where can you buy one of those floppy disk lapel pins?

ever seen this webm

funny stff, mate

>a /ck/ maymay
It was /fit/ that first introduced the chans to ReviewBrah. They don't like him over on /ck/.

>his own insanity
He is not insane. His defenae team slandered him in a bid to get the death penalty off the table. He is perfectly sane, he just sees things differently.

Like retardism

so he lives near canada border?

>he just sees things differently.
If you are talking about his manifesto, those ideas aren't original and quite common.

Killing people to get the message across, yes, that requires a different kind of thinking.

>he started going Natsoc

for real?

An endless supply of prime pussy

New Golf Order

Is long island near the canadian border?

What's his endgame?

This man represents exactly what the rest of the world thinks of America.

He is a paranoid schizophrenic desu. His end game is rahowa.

He drives a fucking prius

Not even remotely...

duuuuuuude

his shoulders are like 20 inches wide

He has to keep moving. Haven't you ever seen the movie Speed?

Somehow he has a 25k+ Car to live out of. Maybe gift from parents or is he making bank from reviews?

Can someone post the ''around blacks never relax'' webm with him?
The source would be of great help, too. Thanks.

Masturbating in a theater.

Who?

its already been posted above

Sorry for being retarded.
Still would like sauce

A Honda Civic costs 25k?

He doesnt have a job outside of food reviews. How did he afford it?

>My support system right now is the "folks" as I call them, though I do have to buy food

It's simple, we review the Batman!

I've actually never watched a review before, just finished the whooperito review... he really needs a tailor, and a better suit.

I've decided to start wearing suits everywhere I go, I'm sort of a rich guy so I think it makes since. Will people think I'm autistic or something like review brah?

I ordered a custom tailored 3 piece suit a few weeks ago. pic related is the details for suit I ordered

If you have nowhere to be then yes, after a while people will think you're a weirdo. When you meet strangers looking well groomed then provided your bearing is dignified they will consider you with greater esteem. Less so when you're shopping at the 7-11 for tendies and vodka and haven't washed in days.

Makes you think

Looking forward to his manifesto

become lorde

His parents do seem to be absent a lot and the house seems sort of messy and neglected so perhaps his parents spend most of their time working and making bank, in which case, a gift would not be out of the question. (He could also be just borrowing it from them.)

I have no idea about how much money you make of youtube, but the statistics say he could be earning between 150 to 2400 dollars a month (assuming he's monetized his videos), so if he saved most of it from over the years, he could very well have bought it himself.

socialblade.com/youtube/user/thereportoftheweek

Recently watched on of this videos, what the fuck is the matter with him?

>Always wears a 70's suit
>Geled hair
>Lives in his car
>Reviews food

This is the most random shit ever, and has for some reason sparked interest in Sup Forums?

>custom tailored
>online
pick one desu

>He was an Einstein tier genius

haha nah

Well I don't really go to 7-11's, but I see your point.

I was more thinking of wearing it when I need to go places, like when I travel for business, or drop by the upscale pub after work.

I wonder why he puts on the suit

You pick the fabric and style online and it's made to your measurement, then you take it to your tailor for any final fitting

Yes, he's pretty funny. Good commentary.

It's kind of like RalfyStuff. I love this shit.

Does he live in his car? Why do he have matress in the back seat?

>what the fuck is the matter with him?

His mother forced him into making videos when he was younger, most likely to fix his speech impediments and social awkwardness.

People also say he's got autism, but he's denied that several times. I figure he's just eccentric which tends to imply above average intelligence.

>I've decided to start wearing suits everywhere I go

lol

>I'm sort of a rich guy so I think it makes since. Will people think I'm autistic or something like review brah?

mate i have more money than i know what to do with and i wear gym shorts, t-shirts or tanks, and flip flops everywhere. nobody gives a fuck.

He just seems so sad. He feels like he is one of us but still what the fuck

He is definitely not autistic.

In those cases, have at it. People will more than likely treat you with more respect as a matter of course. There was an interesting social experiment at some point where a guy dressed scratty and asked for some money for bus fare or whatever. People blanked him, walked past, harangued him in some cases. He then had a wash, put on a nice suit and said his car had broken down and he needed money. People didn't hesitate and the value climbed until people were giving him twenties, based solely on appearance, confidence and a good sense of dress.

He has talked about how he feels alienated by the world and people around him, so he creates his own world by listening to short-wave radio and obsessing over old fashion suits.

He's at the point where he simply doesn't give a fuck.

There is no indication he has above average intelligence. He misuses words every couples sentences trying to sound smart, but ends up sounding like that Miss America contestant who was talking about "such as" etc. He also has no academic success or special talents. Even if all geniuses are eccentric, he's eccentricities aren't evidence he's a genius.

Nobody cared who he was until he put on the suit.

Making sure people know what to eat if rations are running low during the race war.

waking up inside

Why do I got the feeling that he migh has some asperger or autism. Atleast he is a real robot.

nobody.tm was the best