When all this is over, second most powerful person alive?

Dany will be both Queen of three most powerful cities in Essos and Queen of Seven Kingdoms. Tyrion will effectively be Hand of the Queen to most of the known world, possibly Lord of Casterly Rock, Warden of the West, maybe some claim to a few bits of land through Sansa (as that wedding was legitimate).

What does he do then?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_fA1nAFAYOI
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moors
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oh fuck off, mate.

nothing, the show will be over

Why do these Star Wars cunts suddenly think they have a voice? Like you're not Pacino bugaboo, fuck off to your country of birth.

He's a male, he'll wind up as the housewife of a strong female who don't need to man.

>main cast literally a few of the highest paid and currently most successful actors alive
>but they aren't entitled to any opinions

>paranoid "everything rebbit" meme
Do you need to meet a fucking quota or something?

>Slaver's Bay aren't the most powerful
>marriage wasn't legitimate as they didn't consummate it
It's like you're not even trying

>midget
>powerful
why hasn't someone just stepped on the midget yet?

This moron's career is already dead

this

Between, Yunkai and Astapor are three of the most powerful cities in Essos you fucking prob faggot and consummated or not, it was by Westerosi law, a legitimate wedding under the crown.

It's like you know nothing about this universe.

Don't even respond. Just let the mods take care of him.

>this reddit
>that reddit
>here reddit
>there reddit
Just should the fuck up.

are you kidding me?
youtube.com/watch?v=_fA1nAFAYOI
yass queen slay

*Mereen
*pleb

*shut

I agree they are three OF the most powerful, but that's not what you said.
Also, in asoiaf marriages don't count for anything if they aren't consummated, and it's brought up quite often, as Tywin is angry that Tyrion hasn't fucked Sansa yet

Again, consummated or not it is a legally defined marriage. Joffery was betrothed to Sansa for over a year and that was lawful until they fanagled their way out of it for him. Which was a rare thing as far as royal marriages went.

Dude, people break betrothals all the time
betrothal =/= marriage

I know you really want this to be true but it literally isn't.

phone poster go die

My point was that in both bethrothals and marriages, they were bonds protected by Westerosi law. There is literally no reason why I should consider his marriage to Sansa as unlawful, it was confirmed by the Crown. A marriage doesn't need to be consummated to be a legal marriage you fucking dolt. He was still legally married.

*betrothals

This is a fantasy series where they build the world explicitly in the show and not around consummation being necessary for legality of marriage. You're just making things up.

>this is how star gwars rots the brain
Its like when skyrim fags started complaining about the witcher 3 having no blacks

No?

>re-imaging of medieval Europe is all white people
>people wonder why

Has Tyrion or Varys ever met Jon Snow before? If so when?

season 1?
did you watch the show?

You are saying exactly what I am you illiterate faggot. Also, everything I mentioned is in the books. Consummation is not explicitly needed to be legal.

No I just google season x episode x catchup so I can talk to my coworkers about it.

The marriage doesn't count in the eyes of the gods, who are the ones that count i guess
The high septon or some other fuck can just annul the marriage if they didn't consummate it , and everyone in King's Landing knows they didn't
in the books, there isn't a problem because Sansa hasn't gotten remarried, but the show makes it confusing, as I guess she can just remarry anytime she likes

watch the episode again user

As for Tyrion and Jon, watch the first few episodes of the show. They had the whole different-lands-same-shit-for-us-bastards thing going while they rode from Winterfell to the wall.

Tyrion went with him to the wall and they became buddies.
Varys hasn't met him.

>Tywin is angry that Tyrion hasn't fucked Sansa yet

Twyin wanted an heir, he said so himself. He didn't say "you need to consummate in order to make the marriage valid"

Their marriage doesn't become less legal due to lack of consummation. This is a fucking retarded discussion.

im pretty sure it is stated explicitly in the books and heavily implied in the show that consummation is required for it to be considered legal

No, it isn't. Consummation is just preferred.

He was just on the cover of GQ, and has a bunch of upcoming projects. Stay mad.

>medieval europe
Medieval spain (basis for Dorne) had black moors. The arab world (basis for Essos) had lots of black slaves. At the very least its fair to say blacks should be represented in those areas

Having black slaves as nobility is preferable.
In spain, mexico, china, SEA, the lighter your skin the better. Having a more dark slave is lesser than having a paler one as status symbol.

>Reddit
>Sup Forums complaining about black actors
>consummations
Great thread.

not preferable*

user, he was saying that the medieval world had powerful black nobles that existed. Which they did. The Moors were one of the most powerful forces in southern Europe.

We have seen blacks in Esso, the two named characters come from the Summer Isles. The Moorish equivalent in Dorne are Salt Dornish who are descended from the olive-skinned Rhoynar, represented in the show by the Martells and their bastards (one of whom is protected by a black bodyguard).

The wedding wasn't legitimate because it was never consummated.

The Moors were Arab. They had black slaves.

Littlefinger says in season five "Tyrion never consummated the marriage. By the law of the land, she's no man's wife."

The Moors were Arab and black, user. What is with this "no powerful blacks in medieval Europe" meme?

That is a figure of expression, not a Westerosi fact.

How do they even know they never consumated? Did they go poking around in Sansa's gash to see if her hymen was intact?

what a qt spider

Yes.

They don't. It's speculation.

Salidor Sam is represents the black community in regards to game off thrones.

We would not be fucking around with dragons or zombies, this lies soley within the realm of white people. Though one black guy at the Maesters college would be nice.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they did.

The Moors were Arabs you inbred retard.
Arabs are not sub-Saharan blacks.

>Lord of Casterly Rock
he is bringing foreign barbarians to kill his own people at Casterly Rock. he will be assassinated by one of them.

fanfiction

the black guy at the maesters college heads the alchemy wing and made the wildfyre.

He was forced by the mad king and trained Qyburn, and whored around with Pycelle teaching hi to play weak and decrepit to not be a threat.

>only blacks in the world are sub-Saharan Africans.
Is Sup Forums really that retarded? Always with this meme. Buddy, they were a mixture of African black and Arab...

Tyrion will die.

>literally from North Africa
>none were black
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moors

>Dany will be both Queen of three most powerful cities in Essos
in name only

they're slums, run by thugs

It's precisely Sup Forums the ones that push the retarded thing that everything other than pure scandinavians are niggers.
Middle Eastern arabs are not black, they're brown.
Blacks were mostly slaves, you're basically doing the "WE WUZ" shit with Arabs instead of Egyptians.

>Populations in Carthage circa 200 BC and northern Algeria 1500 BC were diverse.[citation needed] As a group, they plotted closest to the populations of Northern Egypt and intermediate to Northern Europeans and tropical Africans: "the data supported the comments from ancient authors observed by classicists: everything from fair-skinned blonds to peoples who were dark-skinned 'Ethiopian' or part Ethiopian in appearance."[51] Modern evidence shows a similar diversity among present North Africans. Moreover, this diversity of phenotypes and peoples was probably due to in situ differentiation, not foreign influxes.[citation needed] Foreign influxes are thought to have affected population make-up, but did not replace the indigenous Berber population.[52]

implying the Bantu people are the only bSub Saharan black people.

fuck it's funny how people who have no idea how many different color people there are in Africa assume Subsahara is all black.

The Boers are Natives to south Cape, and they were exterminated and reeducated under British Occupation and the rest were subject to Romance Occupation..

There are red people and and light yellow people who look chinese.

Africa has a billion people jesus hrist not everyone is super dark senegalese looking

See
The Moors were a multi-ethnic population rooted in Northern Africa, they had blacks my dude. I know you want to literally take blacks out of all human history, but you can't do that with the Moors at all. They wete distinctly Arab and black. They also slaved whites in Europe...moreso than other blacks.

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moors
Look at the shit you just posted you massive fucking moron.
All Africans aren't black, those are just the ones from below the Sahara, Semitic people and mediterranean north-African ones are just brown.

Jesus Christ what the fuck do they teach in American schools? Because only an American would be this utterly dumb.

Right, I'm not implying that either. I was merely stating literally what you were.

touche.

rant recanted

[citation needed]
>The Moors ruled North Africa and Al-Andalus for several centuries thereafter.[30] Ibn Hazm, the polymath, mentions that many of the Caliphs in the Umayyad Caliphate and the Caliphate of Córdoba were blond and had light eyes.[31]

Diversity doesn't mean shoving niggers, it means that visigoth descendants and semitic arabs lived together.

North Africans are also black, user. You are really grasping for straws because of your cartoonish version of reality is not actual human history. The Moors consisted of black and brown Africans, but they were Africans as well as Arabs in the Moorish population.

You are literally arguing some autistic "not dark enough" Sup Forums argument.

Also:
>tropical blacks
>tropical blacks
>TROPICAL
>BLACKS

Look, why can't you just admit that you were wrong about the Moors? Why double down like a faggot? Does it just bother you or something that blacks did anything successful?

>North Africans are also black, ano
North Africans literally live on the Mediterranean coast.
How the fuck can they be black while Italians, Greeks and Spanish are not?

Because human populations are diverse and history isn't a video game ? By the time of the Moorish invasions, North Africa was multi-ethnic with blacks, Mediterraneans and Arabs. This somehow tickles your sperg.

Read a fucking history book that isn't an infograph.

>in my mind, blacks are literally only charcoal colored caricatures in straw huts in sub-Saharan Africa.

Because arabs are not black.
North-africans are not black.
It's called being historically consistent, dark-skinned people were mostly irrelevant during medieval Europe. The moors only reached Spain and Turkey and they weren't black at all.

All black people have ascendancy that can be traced back to sub-Saharan Africa, that's where they all come fron.

Greeks and Spanish aren't white Aryans either, friendo.

Shae ran her big whore mouth

>Because human populations are diverse and history isn't a video game ?
Wrong, the Sahara was almost an impassable wall for a good amount of time. Most of the blacks that crossed it was as slaves.
The colour of your skin isn't a funny racial characteristic, it's an indicator of the zone your antecessors settled in, it's absolutely retarded to suggest Morocco or Algeria would have black people while Italy and Spain don't.

If you want to abide by the one-drop rule to make blacks seem less pathetic sure, whatever, but that's still inaccurate, because current African-Americans have jack to do with North-African populations and Arabs.

>North-africans are not black.
I am trying to explain to you that yes, blacks existed in Northern Africa.
>dark-skinned people were mostly irrelevant during medieval Europe.
Except for The Moors and the Arab world...
>The moors only reached Spain and Turkey and they weren't black at all.
KEK, now you are so committed, that you think the Moors weren't successful. Nigga, they nearly conquered most of Europe. And again, they were a multi-ethnic population. Human populations aren't all black or white just because that's easier for your dumb meme filled brain to process.
>All black people have ascendancy that can be traced back to sub-Saharan Africa, that's where they all come fron.
That's true of the entire human race, buckaroonie. And again, blacks don't only exist in sub-Saharan Africa.

And what makes you think I implied that?
What word in the post you just quoted made you think "wow this user thinks Spaniards and Greeks are as white as the scandinavians"?

This is your brain on Sup Forums, this is what revisionist history looks like because you don't even retroactively like medieval blacks.

You won't believe me anyway, so why bother?

Well, since it seems like you have a retarded understanding of human racial diversity in the first place.

>Morocco or Algeria didn't have black people
Except they did...

>I am trying to explain to you that yes, blacks existed in Northern Africa.
As slaves, and imported from below the Sahara.
>Except for The Moors and the Arab world...
Look at any picture of an arab and compare it to Boyega or any African-American.
>
KEK, now you are so committed, that you think the Moors weren't successful. Nigga, they nearly conquered most of Europe. And again, they were a multi-ethnic population. Human populations aren't all black or white just because that's easier for your dumb meme filled brain to process.
Wrong, the Ottoman Empire was more succesful.
>That's true of the entire human race, buckaroonie. And again, blacks don't only exist in sub-Saharan Africa.
True, but that's where they originate from, and every black person ascendancy can be traced to sub-Saharan Africa (or some backward tribes like Australian abbos or shit like that).

Nobody is talking about African-Americans, shitheel.

Of course you are, this whole discussion sparked by that dumb nigger Boyega talking shit about black representation in GoT, an user replying that blacks like him didn't had any relevancy in medieval Europe, and another user saying that arabs existed (they never reached the UK, Arab invasion in Europe was cut short at the battle of Poitiers so it barely went beyond the Pyrenees, much less the UK that's what GoT is based on (and they were subdued and expelled from Spain a few hundreds of years later)), implying that arabs originating from the MIddle East and the north of Africa would be the same kind of black as Boyega.
They weren't, they were mostly brown, with some blacks mostly as imported slaves from beyond the Sahara. Just look at an actual photograph of people living in those areas, you won't see many blacks like Boyega, because they are a completely different ethnic group.

You're the ones that are putting this "white and black" mentality in which everything that's not blue-eyed white is black, that's a fucking retarded and simplistic way of looking at history. semitic and middle Eastern peoples are not blacks, they're their own race.

>As slaves, and imported from below the Sahara
Not every African culture has been a slave population you fucking retard. That's the infographics again filling your head up with junk. I keep trying to convince you of the very real fact that the Moorish population consisted of various black populations...that weren't slaves. You don't seem to understand that the human race has been diverse for thousands upon thousands of years and the Moorish invasions and the trade with the Mediterranean, started to mix the racial makeup of northern Africa and Southern Europe. Why this bothers you is beyond me.
>Wrong, the Ottoman Empire was more succesful.
That's a whataboutism, friendo. I have no clue why you are trying to lessen the impact of the Moors on European culture, even when you personally think none of them were magically blacks somehow.
>but that's where they originate from
Yes, where Sub-Saharan blacks are from.
>and every black person ascendancy can be traced to sub-Saharan Africa
This is true to a point though, but you don't seem to understand how racial or cultural diversities work in the first place.

You aren't that smart mate, you are arguing that the Moors weren't successful or even black.

>of course you are
No, I'm not you stupid faggot. We are talking about the Moors.

The world of ASOIAF is based on both Europe, the British Isles and the Arab world, kiddo. Try again. Southros even has fantasy China.

It's like you are illiterate and can't follow this conversation.
>yeah well, the Moors were eventually beaten! Uh...100 years later! Gotcha!
Just kill yourself.

>Not every African culture has been a slave population you fucking retard.
Yes they have, and the ones that don't was because they didn't live until they made contact with other civilizations.
>That's a whataboutism, friendo.
No it's not, I posted a map that showed the major extension of the Arabs in Europe, they never reached further beyond France, the cultural influence they had in Europe was significant, but they didn't dominate most of it, they were defeated by the Franks and settled in Spain, without ever advancing more.

>
You aren't that smart mate, you are arguing that the Moors weren't successful or even black.
No, what I'm arguing is that the Moors didn't "conquer almost most of Europe", that's an exaggeration product of leftist revisionism, the Ottoman Empire was a bigger threat to Europe than the Moors ever were.
And I'm also arguing that they weren't black. Sure a black population was present in their caliphates, but the Moors as an ethnic group are procedent of the Middle East, and as such they're not black.

>I literally hate blacks so much where I need to larp about the Moors not being black
>my understanding of race is cartoonish to almost laughable.

The battle of Poitiers happened while they were expanding, it was what limited their European control to Spain.
Why the fuck are you arguing when you have no clue about basic history?

>DA LEFTISTS
oh, there it is...was wondering when this meme was going into the script.

I seriously hope Dany's dragons get speared, and then she becomes powerless and gets caught by Cercei's army, and raped by like 1000 men before she bleeds to death