This forest is old, full of memories and anger

>this forest is old, full of memories and anger

If he could sense the feelings of fucking trees, why couldn't he sense that Boromir was losing his mind and would follow Frodo into the woods to try and kill him? The Fellowship would've talked some sense into him and his death would've been prevented. Fucking elf cunt.

he was referring to the ents being full of memories and angry

Boromir wasn't a tree

Did the elves sing boromir

Tolkien is a hack.

why didn't the eagles lay eggs and birth chicks, livening up the forest?

Pretty sure it's because he's a fucking wood elf

He wasn't reading the trees' minds, he was literally just listening to what they were saying to each other.

>Frodo, I have assembled a dozen eagles to take us to mount doom. My staff is capable of shining a bright light at the Nazgul so they won't be able to attack us, so stealth and protection are covered.
>Well Gandalf, that sounds ridiculously simple, easy, and fast.

He was just making shit up
>a red sun rises. Blood has been spilt this night

The trees are literally talking to each other and he's a fucking god damn wood elf you piece of SHIT

This

You're just making shit up. This was not explained during the movies at all.

Literally his next fucking sentences are about how Elves taught trees how to talk to each other.

That's still confusing to me

Actually no, I was wrong. His literal next line is

>The trees are speaking to each other.

THEN he explains Elves taught them to speak.

I don't know I think you're wrong. Why would Peter Jackson include that in the movie it doesn't make any sense at all the more you explain it.

But sauron's eye and saruman's magic would find them as well as the Nazgul and the armies of mordor

They would find them and do what? Gandalf already showed that he has the power to get the Nazgul to back the fuck off. Don't you remember the scene where he shined a light from his staff and scared away all the Nazgul (in the third movie)?

>They would find them and do what?
I don't know, what can the two most powerful beings in the realm do with prep time

>Gandalf already showed that he has the power to get the Nazgul to back the fuck off
That was after he ascended to whitehood, which he wouldn't have if they just flew from the Shire to Mt Doom and it would be fair to assume Dumbledore can't maintain that the entire journey

dont you remember the scene where sarumon shouted really loud and conjured a storm that was so bad it started tearing down a mountain and gandalf was so outclassed that he willingly went into moria where he knew the balrog+armies of goblins were because he thought they had a better chance of survival against them than saruman(in the first movie)?

My understanding from the book was that the land and air in Mordor was so toxic and harmful that no living thing could survive there except of course for the orcs and other corrupted beings. I figured the birds would stay clear because of this reason but they still rescue them in the end next to a mountain that is literally falling apart.