Why doesn't Sup Forums understand that the support of these two amazing Americans means more than any of the falsified...

Why doesn't Sup Forums understand that the support of these two amazing Americans means more than any of the falsified support trump has gotten?

Other urls found in this thread:

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1182
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why doesn't OP understand its old news and nobody cares?

trumps lack of tact and inability won't be old until november at least

>falsified support
We're not the ones saying Trump suggested anything unconstitutional.

Protip: he never has

>two goys who support sending their son to die for no good reason

Good good goy

banning people from entering the country based on religion isn't unconstitutional? ok, maple sauce

I don't see any Americans in that picture

They keep rolling this faggot out like he's trumps kryptonite bait. He's like a human "really makes you think" thread.

Its not, read USC 1182 section 8

Or anything at all you hopeless retard

"got my son killed" that's a great way for trump supporters to trivialize the death of american soldiers for the upcoming trump campaign in syria, right?

No it's not. Look up Title 8 Article 1182 of the US Code.
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1182

Jimmy Carter (a democrat) used this exact thing during the Iran hostage crisis.

Learn your facts, shill.

>USC 1182 section 8

>religious freedom
>rights of other religions
>drugs

someone isn't versed on what it takes to be a Muslim.

Noone is going to war in Syria you deluded faggot. Neither Trump nor Hillary support ground operations in this fuck show she and Obama started there.

You couldnt read any further, subsection 3B?

Lmao, i hope you are a shill because as a normie youd probably need help getting dressed in the morning

ask Putin and his blonde money puppets. drumpf wants ground involvement in syria. American lives for foreign interests.

No, it's not.

I'd like to shove that Constitution up his ass and then kick it back to his sand pit, to be honest, family.

>muh phantasmagorical Trump Russia connection

Are you going to actually make an argument or just refuse be taken seriously?

>Telling two goatfuckers off caused a drop in support
>expecting me to believe this

Something doesn't quite add up

It doesn't, my graph has just as much validity as anything RCP manages to hamhand together to prop up Hillary

Non citizens have no rights at all under your constitution. Under passport agreements and shit countries may be obligated to treat accepted foreign visitors fairly but they can be booted out at any time and technically trump could tell the border guards: "deny all foreigners. glory to America!" And it wouldn't be unconstitutional

The only thing that is unconstitutional is not allowing citizens back in to your country

ITT: people taking a rational point to irrational conclusions without knowledge of the applied country.

Russian interests have run perpendicular to American interests for 70 years, sorry if you're too far south to notice.

sorry that all interns aren't as knowledgable as you. maybe you should donate your time to a reputable campaign rather than waste it on Sup Forums.

your "graphs" are less reputable than the pro-trump poll numbers

The cold war ended grandpa.

>Russian interests have run perpendicular to American interests
BUT ISLAM IS LE RELIGION OF PEACE LET THEM IN YOU BIGOT

>the cold war ended

maybe putin didn't get he memo, with all that hacking and all.

>russians let muslims into russia
k. let me know when putin starts doing that

bimp

100% correct
/Thread.