OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

wait, do europeans not play with PVP engaged?

BY THE DAWN's EARLY LIGHT

So it's a virgin for sure right?
>i-i'll show those Valentine's day faggots enjoying themselves without me, that I will!

MY HOME AND SACRED LAND

This could have been avoided if all of the kids at that highschool carried guns.

Let me guess, the shooter was white?

SUP YUROPOORS?? JELLY BECAUSE YOURE BANNED TO CARRY MACHINE GUNS

AHAHHAHAHAHA WE WEISSE PEOPLE

is that an airsoft gun?

LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR
LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR

Who was this guy?

>non-hispanic white 73.1%
imagine my shock, violent whites at it again
i've said it before, the 2A should not apply to white people, they just keep abusing it

that's not the shooter right? saw a pic of him on facebook the other day

>Nazi and an-cap flag together

NAZ-CAP

YEAH!!! Going... going to school without good ol' 9mm, what are they even thinking?

No, it's a shitty, dirt cheap Smith & Wesson M&P Sport II. It retailed with the PMAG and Trigger Guard in the picture, makes it easy to identify.

It was on sale at many retailers last year for $450 around 3 months before he posted that pic.

Isn't that guy in jail or something?

Hank Yoo. Nazi redditor or something, with his IQ stooped at 85 or such. You could chat with him on facebook once.

Are Europeans going to post "OH SAY CAN YOU SEE" every single fucking time a school shooting occurs? Fewer than 20 people died, who cares?

>Fewer than 20 people died, who cares?

BY THE MART'S EARLY SHART

>5 people die in a terrorist attack in some European country
>wow, wtf europoors

>20 die in a weekly mass shooting in America
>praise jeebus we need more guns to protect ourselves

No, it's pure PVE
But the orcs are winning

Nive I like it

I don't get it. Why would you kill so many people for no reason?

Pretty sad desu. What can be done to reduce these killings, except for removing guns?

Friendly reminder that Americans are the only people I've on seen on this board that don't care about the deaths of their own people

I've also seen my fellow Americans say things like
>So what if you get cancer and die because you can't pay?
>Why should I have to help you? Don't get cancer

freedom

Treat Americans for mental retardation

More guns, apparently.

It's was a nigger school.

We didn't willingly import the shooters.

Honestly I don't even know anymore

>Nive
Shona god of Fire?

Internet and drone delivery based society
Even reproductive sex is done by 2 people fucking 2 sex dolls
You never see a person in the flesh, ever

This too

White guy was arrested.

>Americans are the only people I've on seen on this board that don't care about the deaths of their own people
Most of these victims are blacks or spics so I care even less.

If the dead kids had weapons no one would have died

> Fewer than 20 people died, who cares?

Never 4get.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

nah you raised them instead. they are 100% a product of your society how is that better?

euros have no empathy for anyone outside their country

it's part of what makes the idea of a "european union" hilarious

Are you implying Americans have empathy for other Americans

America asked for it.

I do think the bar has been raised here a lot. School shootings happen almost every day it needs to really stand out to be memorable. Such as a lot of victims or very young victims or a touching story etc.

>be american

Shit happens.

>only blacks die of cancer

> unknown old man, sure not the French president though

keked in real life

Do we? We get trolled the most every time something bad happens.

No because we are taught not to.
Tragic shooting happens in Europe "wow how sad wow how tragic #prayforparis"
Tragic shooting happens in USA: "Its all OUR fault for owning guns!!"

Kinda stinks.

>Euros don't hand out guns to the mentally ill and defend it
>Euros don't have daily mass shooting
>Surprised when Euros feel more shocked and hurt when shootings happen occasionally

If Americans stopped to do any of the shit on the left every time there was a mass shooting, the country would collapse since no one would fucking leave memorial services.

Fucking still tweeting.

>Nobody in that picture is white

I meant what else is there to do

they're probably texting their parents to tell them they're safe

if they're niggers, they're texting their mother and grandmother to tell them they're safe

>fewer than 20 people died
>29th school shooting this year alone that probably traumatized hundreds of students
>who cares?

Majority of people who give their thoughts and prayers to terrorist attacks don’t care about the people who died. All they do is whine about muh innocent Muslims

it is Florida

Apparently a lot of kids thought it was a drill with blanks at first. Kinda sucks, looks like lockdown/shooter drills have the opposite effect as they are meant to when blanks are used, since they just desensitize kids to hearing gunfire.

"I feel sad and frustrated"
"lol what a pussy"
Here's the reason for 90% of usa school shootings

Each incident in those shootings had fewer than 5 victims. Lots of them had no deaths, and only injuries.

Lmao

Feels good to be free

Tell me you're fucking joking. Tell me amercicans don't actually have lockdown drills where people run around shooting off blanks. I refuse to believe that. Not even yanks are that fucked.

America is such a fundamentally fucked up country, economically and culturally. Fixing the root problems would require an uprising that would end up with hundreds of thousands dead, so it's almost not even worth it.

>fewer than 20
La creatura

But why though? I am almost to wizardhood. I am 28 and never even held a womans hand. I do feel sad and lonely all the time, and I've considered precisely ZERO times that hurting others is the solution to my problem.

>this is how numb we've become.

Based

that 18 year old looks like a 38 year old single dad who has a custody dispute with his ex-wife

We had shooter drills starting after Columbine but none with blanks (went to school in the 90s-2005).

Apparently though some schools do use blanks in their drills and one of the students said they thought that was going on. Which to me defeats the object.