You have 20 minutes to make me like black people

You have 20 minutes to make me like black people.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dsUXAEzaC3Q
youtu.be/t2mU6USTBRE
youtube.com/watch?v=E6dxaRlOiUY
youtube.com/watch?v=t_tEskZHu4I
youtube.com/watch?v=_INahLdPZoA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Gs069dndIYk
youtube.com/watch?v=1_h1EvKV7iA
youtube.com/watch?v=xX51VkEn24M
youtube.com/watch?v=2t88stnbP0g
youtu.be/zFA0FYQo0Gg
youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4
youtube.com/watch?v=xaVsjWNkz6w
youtube.com/watch?v=Ga5ZbMMZ6Hk
youtube.com/watch?v=dVGINIsLnqU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=dsUXAEzaC3Q

tip drill, nelly

Michael Jackson is honorary white, so he doesn't count.

They didn't do nothing wrong

>niggers
>people

Humanity came from Africa, if science is anything to go by. So technically you are descended from a black people. Learn to love yourself

Kike

They are pretty stupid and that can be funny to watch.

>Germany calling niggers white
>also a pedo

You really need to be driven into extinction

sorry I've got nothing

Nice denial

He is creepy and he is a pederasta.
humanity descended from apes - that doesnt mean baboons are equal to white people

don't call them people, always call them "blacks" if you don't want to use a slur. don't give them the satisfaction of being called "people"

I prefer the Weird Al parody tbqh
youtu.be/t2mU6USTBRE

As far as ones in the US go, there's a small minority of them who don't buy into the nigger culture (5%-10%). Maybe a quarter of that or more know how the culture has degraded over ~60 years. The other 75% are those you would call degenerate (gays, etc.)

youtube.com/watch?v=E6dxaRlOiUY

Woman Destroyed Store - Identity Sought

youtube.com/watch?v=t_tEskZHu4I

They is good bois, they dundoo anyting wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=_INahLdPZoA

is this boon in there by herself? if she worked there they wouldn't need her identity

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Gs069dndIYk

Thx guys! now I friggin love black people! :) I go and join blm right now.

Every race has its nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=1_h1EvKV7iA

Blacks have big cock and little brain

nope cant do it - drawn a blank

i was once a fish

>Mind=blown

Surstomming speaks the truth.

youtube.com/watch?v=xX51VkEn24M

I like black people, just not the blm

>tanned Özil

t. Jamal from US army stationed in Poland. Kys

no, I'm polish. Have nothing against black people, seriously. Some are nice, some are scum, same as with whites, or any other race. doesn't mean I advocate mixing, I advocate freedom.

>whistles jeopardy song for 20 minutes

They made some great music
youtube.com/watch?v=2t88stnbP0g

There are people with dark skin and then there are niggers. Just take a look at Africa. There's a big variation depending on region. But you rarely hear about the good ones. Maybe they have learned to keep a low profile being surrounded by niggers.

youtu.be/zFA0FYQo0Gg

speaking of israelis -- i'll never forget, we owe your people for the isolation of THC

>there's a small minority of them who don't buy into the nigger culture (5%-10%)
this is called "being born into economic stability," yes; it of course begs the question, "if economic stability precludes niggerdom, then why were there n-hundred years of state-sponsored/endorsed/facilitated efforts, at precluding blacks from achieving their own, economically stable communities?"

yes, it's generally the polyrhythm, it's basically the only part of west african culture that survived through slavery
youtube.com/watch?v=xaVsjWNkz6w
youtube.com/watch?v=Ga5ZbMMZ6Hk

>Without blacks, you wouldn't be middle to upper class.
Booom. There you go. Fuck you, racist.

And white people evolved into what they are today, where a black people stayed ass backwards in africa. So you're damn right I love myself.

>And white people evolved into what they are today
>sunburns
>skin cancer
>freedom from choice
youtube.com/watch?v=dVGINIsLnqU

you're too dumb to understand things like "foreign policy" or "Chinese interests in CAR vs. US interests in CAR vs. Belgian interests in CAR vs. Israeli vs. Saudis vs. everyone else whose intelligence agencies have played a part in securing natural resources to jump-start economies, a la the Four Asian Tigers and Chinese coastal regions like Guandong, why are you even on this board??

tl;dr you lack intelligence, and no one w/intelligence as low as yours should be loved, if society's going to make 1 iota of progress