This is my prediction for the election...

This is my prediction for the election. This to me seems rather reasonable if Trump manages to gain some momentum during the debates. Which I think will happen.

CTR will correct this

Too bad statistics show debates never help any way at all.

How is it looking for Trump? Haven't followed American politics for a while now.

Not looking good. Several swing states and heading for the #Hills.

Unless he can turn things around its pretty much over.

I mean you can look at history and see they do, whether it's Nixon and Kennedy in 60' or Bush and Dukais in '88. Not sure where you get the idea they don't matter.

PA here, don't know a single person voting for Hillary and I haven't seen a single yard sign or bumper sticker for her. There were quite a few Bernie ones but most Bernie supports I know just aren't voting now. A few are jumping to Trump.

>Ohio voting Republican

Please.

Yes only Muslims with pocket constitutions help in any way. Truly stumped we are.

I live in Ohio and I definitely think it could happen. Ohio does not vote consistently for one party or the other. That is why it's called a "swing state". It seems you don't understand very well.

T.i.CNN

literally no swing states are doing that

Kek no

>OH, FL, and PA all going red
no.

yes

won't happen.

Not CTR but gonna be called CTR here.

Here is a realistic prediction.

Give Hillary Utah and I have the same map.

>Hillary Clinton herself sent less than 10 Emails with Classified Info that were not forwarded
>Interns and others sent hundreds of them

If anything they would charge the interns. Imagine if every time you jaywalked you went to jail. I know its gonna trigger the fuck outta you and you are gonna call me a shill, but seriously its common sense. You don't lock someone up for the mistakes of others.

>NC
>VA
>PA

>not swing states
>hilldog up double digits in each state

>delusional trumpfags

reeee