Why aren't the countries in South America (or any non-western country for that matter) scientifically productive...

Why aren't the countries in South America (or any non-western country for that matter) scientifically productive despite the fact they are mostly white down there?

we are not wh*Te

South America is Amerindian.

i think this is bullshit. almost every indian i know is a scientist

science isn't an emergent property of low melanin levels

I would assume buenos aires should be here, the civilized population is a fraction of these countries.

India has a population of 2000 million.

1,379 million mybad

Worse education systems.

amerindians are all dead by now

you need to go back, goblino

Because developing nations can little afford to fund science at the same levels as advanced economies? Maybe because scientists from all over the world flock to better funded institutions?

Nah, I'm sure that map does not correlate with economics

How long until the "developing nations" catch up? It's been quite a long now (the whole human history)...

lel they are 1.3 b

Here it's lack of funds and brain drain.

Everyone with some talent goes to work abroad and the few that stay don't have much money to do anything.

Most poo publications are pure quantity by population too, not that it is of any value and even then total volume is arpund spains level and spain has a population of 45million, india has 1,340 million.

If spain had poos population its scientific publications would be 30 million, indias currently is 1.4 million

Wtf i expected belgium to be in the same group then sweden and the gang.
Wtf i tought we had good scientist working with cancer and shit
WHY THE FUCK ARE WE IN THE SAME BASKET THEN FRANCE AND WHY THE FUCK IS THE NETHERLANDS BETTER THEN US IN EVERY ASPECT

stay mad

Not really, we were ahead of you in colonial times. I understand this might e difficult for you to understand but history goes back for more than a couple of centuries.

you wish moor

The only white country in Latin America is Uruguay and maybe Cuba

>NETHERLANDS
Because orange is da best faggit

Because it's the scientists and doctors and general smart Indians who get the fuck out and move to a better country and therefore become known to you.

For every one of them, 100,000 retarded Pajeets remain at home, shitting on the street.

I'm calling bullshit on this

Dont say that, cuba is not white at all.
Uruguay might have some whites.

You've never been to Uruguay. Right? Lmao
Your average botija looks like Suárez minus the massive teeth.

I had not shit in my underwear for years, today it has happened after so long.

Is that why you can't into science then?

Most of latin america is uncivilized and unurbanized or plagued with shit.

What about Korea and Japan? It's the proof not only White countries can into science.

It's the time number 20 I see this pic today.

Maybe, but those are total westaboos.

South America is literally slightly whiter and much more Amerindian Africa

Fine, there's no white countries in Latin America

El Norte.

Present your broofs

>wh*Te

Watch your mouth, amer*CumPIG
We're all blacks.

So, we can be brown or white depending on the way you guys want to humiliate us, right? ;-;

We are mostly mixed, with European blood being predominant, but still mixed. A decent investment in science implies in a stable and "rich enough" country, things we aren't.
Hopefully now that we're mostly democratic, we'll get our shit together, at least before the end of this century.

There were already Mexicans, as such in 1566, before any pilgrim landed in Plymouth rock, 1620, Mexico had the first printing press in the continent, 1524, and opened its first university in 1551, it was trading with Asia in 1565.

Mexican Juan de Ruíz de Alarcón was writing Siglo de Oro drama in Europe at roughly the same time John Smith was seducing Pocahontas, Manuel Tolsa was teaching fine arts in Mexico City using materials from the Vatican museum while the Americans were burning witches in Salem.It wasn't really until the late 18th century that the Americans started getting ahead and back then the original 13 colonies would have hardly looked as a threat to the viceroyship of New Spain.

Seriously, did you think the US was settled in the same timeframe as Mexico?

You go and research shit, while we amerindias and our africans brothers satisfy your women

cringe post

t. blanquito

>with European blood being predominant

lel

Whiter than you, Achmed

Israel has 300k scientific papers, 8.8 million population, spain has 1.14 million papers and 46 million population, spain has 5.2x more population scale up israels population and it should be 1.5 million, why the fuck would israel be dark blue and spain light blue.

stale

bump

Bump

No

bump

bump

bump

Because our best scientists go to first world countries that have the infrastructure to support them.

Before people decided to fall for the democracy Jew we were relatively far ahead in technology compared to the rest of the continent.

bump

bump

Read this book. It answers mostl questions of this kind.
If everyone read it, this board would be dead.

You know the answer.

Yeah remember in 50 BC when northern Europe was full of scholars and philosophers and definitely not sub-Saharan Africa tier

FPBP