Why does no one talk about this show?

Why does no one talk about this show?

1) It ended a while ago
2) It's good, so it can't get hate threads like all the Sup Forums crap or Korra, but it's too niche to get autistic generals like Frozen or Steven Universe
3) It actually does get talked about a fair bit, more than you're giving it credit for, lurk moar

One of my favorite shows. People who say the first season is bad/unfunny are fucking liars

Clay's forest rant always gets to me

Nigga we have Moral Orel threads atleast once a week

I see them every so often but they never last very long. I only watched this a month ago but I'm in love with everything about it.

if this show came out today Sup Forums would hate it because it's satire of the religious right and only SJWs do that

Is there a couple in any medium better than this one?

I saw it more of that it was a satire of authority figures than religion. Hell to me it felt more of a satire of how religion is interpreted than the actual religion itself.

I prefer his rant at the bar.

I loved that scene but my favorite with him was in Honor when he's begging Daniel to give him another chance.

Moral Orel is very good and we don't discuss things that are widely considered to be very good. You will occasionally get a contrarian shitposting for the sake of it, but otherwise the most discussion you get in Moral Orel threads is, bizarrely "we don't talk about things that are good. "

It has almost no positivity

that destroyed me. by that point clay is so disgusting. he doesn't even care for daniel and it's an obvious attempt to cling to the one person he knows on some level can be a source of validation

clay is legit a broken emotional vampire

god i loved that show in hs

>we don't talk about things that are good.
But it's true, across Sup Forums and multiple other boards on Sup Forums.
It's generally because once you've talked out something that's widely agreed to be good, you can't get much conversation out of a general discussion thread. You can always go into deeper discussion about more specific points of interest, but that doesn't happen all that much. Conversely, with a topic people agree is bad, you can get a lot more discussion not only talking about the topic in general but outright making fun of it as well.

It ended on an optimistic note though

Me too

How often do you rewatch this show Sup Forums? I'm planning to go over the last season (and Nature) sometime this week.

I've watched it 4 or 5 times. Certain episodes I've watched over 10 times.

its depressing

This. Just look at he priest and the extra amendments Clay made for Orel.

This for sure. Yeah, the Nature episodes were pretty harsh, but Clay's monologue at the bar was just something else - in the former you see Orel finally learning about the true nature of his father, but in the latter you see Clay truly pour out his soul and all his frustration and anger which stem from everything that has happened or is happening in his life.

It started out with "lol christians amirite" for gag purposes but in the end it was just "wow, this town is fucked up on their own insecurities and the hunger for power either over their lives or others' lives". Just a brilliant inspection into a town filled to the brim with individuals that are damaged by the actions of others which are often enabled by religious fundamentalism and the general mindset of it.