Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qbDmhKK41kM
youtube.com/watch?v=dPcjICpxBXo&list=PLAPGcD5LGrp4elEa_ucIptUykml55s4h6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Earth2

Earth: Final Conflict

My brethren.

This never happened, Fake News.

Are you suggesting it might be some sort of propaganda? Nonsense.

I don't remember this. Is that from the sequel series about telepaths?

It is from the even worse second spinoff series pilot. One that shouldn't have been at all.

Pandorum

Nightwatch did nothing wrong.

"We do nothing for the consortium."

it's from the pilot of "Legend of the Rangers"

DELETE THIS

this one gets no love

You posted while I was looking for a pic. I didn't know anyone else remembered it.
Good show early on.

>That theme song

Hype as fuck

this show has a strange track record.
I'd say:
2>1>4>3 w/o professor>3 with professor
I never saw 5

available on physical media for less than $20. Entire series. Might be worth it.

chrono trigger the show?

Babylon 5 is exactly as rated as it should be, its a shitty scifi show thats on par with overrated shit like firefly.

That scifi show by Jim Henson Company.

>that episode he had to trap the demon in his pal

was a decent show tbqh

Bit different while overall theme with trying save world from the imposing end of it is kinda similar. 5 years isn't that distant future, generally show deals with similar tropes as X-Files. Gigantic government conspiracy, aay lmaos, humans being replaced with synthetic copies and general paranoia.

babylon 5 is awful
like the doctor who bets on the outcome of a patients welfare for a laugh. Its kids cartoon level drama

what a great injustice that this got cancelled but gotham can continue on

so i guess I should check out Babylon 5 now. thanks.

Awwwwwwfah!

It's too bad more people don't know about this one.

pls

I don't know if this is considered good or bad but I like it

The Leftovers

It's alright

youtube.com/watch?v=qbDmhKK41kM

I loved this show, mainly just because I love sea monsters. Sad that it got cancelled.

>Its kids cartoon level drama

you're a Rick and Morty fant, arent'cha?

Other than having no likeable characters at all and being a shameless effort to ape NBSG's grimdarkness, there was nothing wrong with it.

No, wait. It sucked. It alienated the whole existing SG fanbase by being Grimdark: The Grimdarkening in space, had GAPING plot holes like the crew using the body switch stones to visit their families instead of getting Carter And McKay out there to fix the damn ship, and it was POWERFULLY boring.

Very good

I raise you with the aborted Harsh Realm.
>Pilot episode feature Climbatize - The Prodigy (ver nice used in the episode) and some Rob Zombie song IIRC.

And it's all on youtube (have not seen it there, but it looks like it)
youtube.com/watch?v=dPcjICpxBXo&list=PLAPGcD5LGrp4elEa_ucIptUykml55s4h6
Only one season and no ending.

First two season were great, everything else was trash
2nd fav sci-fi show desu, right behind Farscape is not underrated, it's very well liked actually.
This was pretty great cause Man in Black
it still hurts
Lexx is both REALLY great and REALLY bad. I don't know how it managed to be both at the same time. Space Waifus were great though
>no likeable characters
>Rush
>McTits
fuck off

>Rush
Rush was about as likeable as Baltar, and I wanted Baltar to turn out to be a Cylon so they could shoot him out an airlock over and over. There's "Character you love to hate" like McKay, and then there are characters you just want to see die horribly, like Rush.

Jean Roddenberry's Andromeda

Yesh though the last season was abruptly something else.

I unironically liked Rush

He was an asshole but desu aside from Eli and then Chloe for retarded reasons no one was able to understand his troubles, he was smarter than anyone and that is both lonely and frustrating

Then after he got to forcibly socialize he was improving, even could relate to the crew, unfortunately trusting him was an issue so he receded to his former selfishness

So ofc if I was on board destiny and had to decide were to live when they splitted in that alternate timeline, I would have gone to Futura, aka Rushia.