Daily reminder that European countries as shithole countries...

Daily reminder that European countries as shithole countries, and the entire EU doesn't have as high a GDP as a single country, the USA

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Median_income
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This but entirely unironically

At least our children don't get shot when they go to school. :^)

still the us were better before ww1 prove me wrong nigger

>his cunts children don't learn how to dodge bullets at an early age
Weak and pathetic

dont really mind

Nobody reports or watches news from you're country. You aren't relevant

Some feminist commies who love Taliban are running the EU. Only America can save proper European countries, none of which are in Western Europe.

I wouldn't say better or worse. Rather, it was different

Maybe, but our children still won't get shot when they go to school. :^)

the world was better when the US was isolationist

I can't laugh at these lists any harder, you do know that niggers and spics accommodate for over half of that list?

>manifest destiny
>america was isolationist
Pick one

was meant for

>muh GDP
>still worse human development and life quality than countries poorer than them

>>still worse human development and life quality than countries poorer than them
>no way to objectively measure that
>mfw the German is buying into EU propaganda

It's their fault for being poor, if they worked harder they would be rich. Land of opportunities, land of the free.

This. They have the right to be poor like I have the right to ignore when I walk down the sidewalk

>m-muh ebil brown people

I'll be leaving soon with my company. They are unironically less heavily taxed in Canada.

>if they worked harder they would be rich
Ironically the US have worse social mobility than western Europe. Europe's super rich aren't as rich as America's super rich, but in return our poor aren't as poor as America's poor, and it'll be easier for the poor to rise into the middle class and for the middle class to rise into the upper middle class or lower upper class.

The most common metric for human development was developed by the UN.

>The most common metric for human development was developed by the UN.
a shitter organization if you ask me. The UN does nothing now, and China and Russia constantly try to evade the rulings

But they are evil??

You have a better idea for measuring average life quality?

gun deaths percapita?

BE

Yeah but you have to jewish/anglo/high caste pajeet/wealthy chang to enjoy this country's high gdp. For the rest of us, its a 3rd worls hellhole.

Only Norway, Switzerland, Luxembourg, and Australia have higher median incomes than us in the entire world
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Median_income

50 people dead? Fucking wow, you guys need to get your shit together.