Agent Venom movie when?

Agent Venom movie when?

I thought Eddie Brock was Venom for years, then Angelo Fortunato, Gargan and then Flash, if they follow that they could just recast the manlet with someone else.

>Agent Venom: Operation Poo-in-the-Loo

He main problem I have with this guy is that he seems to came straight from a 90's movie from kids in which he does the retarded bully. I hope he pumps his muscle.

Honestly, all of that shit post-Brock is fucking stupid IMO.

So why is Flash Thompson now just some weedy asian kid even a five year old could beat up? He's meant to be a bully, not a nerd.

>Aunt May isn't old and gray
>Flash is short and not muscular
>MJ isn't a redhead

How will they ruin Harry?

they'll make him a DUDE WEED, off course. No drug problem (that would be too much for a Disney movie), just a DUDE WEED LMAO!

thankfully never.

He'll probably be one of those smug popular kids who can get away with almost anything because of their parents or something. The kind of guy who has others do his work for him and who threatens his victims online/with texts.

(So in other words a complete reinvention of the character and not in any way the Flash you know)

Worked for Raimi

>implying his Harry was good

Because it's not the 60s anymore.

Is this the kid from Grand Budapest Hotel?

>Agent Venom and the Mystery of Who shat in the Streets

Doesn't matter. It's the Harry most of these complaints are based on.

Just let Brock be Agent Venom rather than having the symbiote jump hosts 30 times.

>only big stronk jocks can be effective bullies

No, let Brock be Venom

This thread is full of so much cancer I can't even take it

>mcu apologists
>agent venom fans
Fucking kill me, DC is better there I said it I'm done with Marvel and this cancerous fandom of newfags and fucking teen girls you people have ruined this god damned brand

Asian?

Yup.

Your parents must be really proud of you.

>m-muh parents
Everybody always knew he was a non-threatening bitch.

>implying girls bullying is anything near boys bullying

I see you're still really sore over brock and venom breaking up over his cancer, huh

Honestly, bullies are hyenas who gang up on the weak. They get their victims when they are alone, approaching with a group. Or they blackmail them or something. They're usually not big strong guys who push others into lockers or give them wedgies.

They still need to look somewhat threatening or at least good though. The guy playing flash is fat and looks like a retard, his appearance is lame as fuck. Holland's Peter looks more like a bully than him.

If anyone has played this game, I could see Flash being a bit like this bitch.

>They still need to look somewhat threatening or at least good though.
No they don't, all they need is a mean streak and more confidence than the person they are picking on. I was a geeky super skinny fuck and I just picked on people lower on the food chain than me.

>They're usually not big strong guys who push others into lockers or give them wedgies.
No, those kind of bullies exist too. I got bullied by them.

Yes, they do. Otherwise nobody takes them seriously.

He better get a growth spurt otherwise this tiny ass kid's not gonna look intimidating at all as an adult Agent Venom

I was expecting him to be 5'9 or 5'8 judging by the comments, but he's only 5'5? Really???

Sorry OP, an Agent Venom doesn't have a leg to stand on.

Yup, he's a manlet. I remember Brie Larson looking like a giantess beside him during the SDCC.

>Agent Venom movie
> directed by Wes Anderson

She is one thing but Malfoy always seemed more of a dick. He would do shit but it didn't seem to bother any of the main cast much. The entire school saw him as the reside t asshole but I don't think he instilled the fear a bully did.

I'll watch it.

eddie or die

No really, sometimes the meak looking kid who just moved to the neighborhood could be the sadistic fuck that ends up messing with everyone or they could just be a condescending asshole who likes getting others in trouble with teachers. Having to be imposing isn't a requirement, it is all about showing you can get the job done and looking smug about it afterward.

You're wrong...there are plenty of ugly bullies, in fact most bullies are I'd argue. Good looking guys are usually only bullies because you make them that..."he got the girl i like hes bullying me", there are way more ugly bulllies than good looking ones though they do exist as well

Also as far as looking threatening goes, it doesn't matter...I bullied kids bigger than me because they were nerdy autists worse than me, they could have beat me up if they had any ounce of confidence but they didn't

What you described is just an annoying little bitch not a bully. A bully needs to be either good looking or physically threatening.

>high school flash
>agent venom

Not with that stupid voice.

Maybe they can get Paul Heyman to talk for him?

Yeah, people are already lying in wait for this little fucker's legs to get blown up and to have a symbiote slapped on him.

>doesn't have a leg to stand on

SSM had the right formula: tie Harry's drug addiction to the Goblin formula

Ultimate Spider-Man.

Well I mean it's fucking Greg Weisman, of course they had the right idea

He's not indian.

>What you described is just an annoying little bitch not a bully. A bully needs to be either good looking or physically threatening.
No, not at all. A bully needs to be someone who bullies people, as in the actual definition.

The angriest kids were the big ugly ones, those are your stereotypical bully who shove other people around because they're pissed off at life

The other kind of bullies are your smarmy fuckers who make fun of anybody more stupid or less confident than them because they aren't quick witted and get the whole class to join in on the laughter

Bullies who are both good looking and big stronk guys is largely a myth, and is propagated because losers THINK these guys are the bullies when really they don't even know you exist, you just imagine them as bullies because they have what you want or maybe dismissed you in some way that wasn't as mean as you imagined it....I mean yeah once in a while one of these movie style douches is real, but not often as they are busy living their life and not caring about you

The literal definition doesn't matter.

The kind of bully they should be trying to represent is one that would make a scrawny little nerd afraid. A brown pig doesn't achieve that.

Man you didn't even read the thread let alone try to figure out who you're responding to did you

I hate neo/co/

>doesn't have a leg to stand on

lol

It's honestly going to be great in a few months when everyone is shitting themselves because Flash won't be Venom anymore.

But it won't be Eddie either.

But he's right. This new kid is nothing like flash, and we'll never get anything Agent Venom related because of it.

>So Petey, I heard you don't even like to shit on the sidewalk
*Flash high fives the rest of the High School Cricket team

>we'll never get anything Agent Venom related because of it.

That's not a problem though, right? Honestly all these MCU Agent Venom fags are as stupid and delusional as those people thinking Silk or Miles will be in the movies.

The point is, stupid, that I wasn't debating how "flash like' this character is, I was debating different types of bullies and what bullies are actually more common than your movie stereotypes

Since you're just BEGGING for my opinion about Flash, this kid is not a good Flash at all, everybody knows that other than MCU drones, however Agent Venom fucking sucks and you're as bad as they are for wanting him you fucking 20 year old dipshit faggot

Hahahahahaha

Harriet Osborn

>But he's right. This new kid is nothing like flash, and we'll never get anything Agent Venom related because of it.

The character was literally made like 2 years ago. They're not making a movie of him, when they haven't even made movies or even introduced other A-list characters. Give it up.

>No Inhuman movie yet
>No Moon Knight movie yet
>No Good Ghost Rider movie yet
>No rebirth of Blade movie yet
>No Nova movie yet
>No Spiderwoman movie yet
>No Cloak and Dagger movie yet
What makes you think they're just gonna push Agent Venom out when they're not even done knocking off all the Avengers. He's not getting a movie in the next 5 years. Hell I doubt he'll be remembered long enough for him TO get a movie.

Fuck Lesbor.

>Paul Heyman as the Symbiote

>yfw mcu Eddie is some scrawny spic

You're right but wow you have shit taste

The thing about Malfoy which is different from what HE physically does to anyone, much less just to Harry, is mainly verbal - it's still bullying. HOWEVER, even the movies make clear that he had two TYPICAL, heavy-set larger than the other same age kids enforcers. So Malfoy was also a physical bully, he just wasn't the actual bully.

Rami showed Flash having side-kicks who joined in with him in the bullying behavior (to the minimal extent Flash was even really in the movie as a bully to Pete) but the Webb movies made it clear it was one on one, as do the animated comics when they show it (Ultimate SM is a good example of the one on one physical bullying) and that's pretty typical of the various runs of the comics where they show it.

So even if they depict him as an intelligent guy who uses verbal bullying against Holland, BUT has two (likely same age stunt guys or big same age extras) as enforcers, it's still a pretty drastic 're-imagining' of the standard Flash/Peter relationship.

Was he a good Flash?

Agreed. Classic pre-Lethal Defender Venom is still the best Venom.

>Is a dick the whole movie
>Randomly going "hey bestest buddy!" At the end the way he did

ASM1 was written by people with ADHD.

>>Is a dick the whole movie
I don't think you watched the movie

Hobgoblin movie when?

Mary Jane will be Venom. It explains why she's suddenly black instead of red.

>this is Flash Thompson and Iris West in 2016
JUST

He's a good bit of the cartoon Flash, but better than the Rami version. And yes, but they could have used him more, to make it a bit more clear.

> it being the current year