Why europeans hate romanians so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/teenage-robber-head-rammed-cash-11757024
youtube.com/watch?v=QZw66z8x4dE
mx.dk/nyheder/danmark/story/17655069
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romania_during_World_War_I
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungarian–Romanian_War#Reparations_or_looting.3F
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_Hill_Bandholtz
youtu.be/-dZGDy45ZeI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II
youtu.be/M0rGJ_6qfPE?t=6
youtube.com/watch?v=-oJzmlu8DFA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We have so many they have their own wikipedia article.

It's just jealousy.

Romania:
>one of the highest standards of living in EU
>highest concentration of blonde-haired and blue-eyed people
>tallest people after Netherlands
>third most nukes in the world after USA and Russia

They dump their gypsies on us.

Apparently gypsies can't assimilate into other cultures.
Pretty much nigger jews.

Because of this.

liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/teenage-robber-head-rammed-cash-11757024

Fixed.

Actually you pushed us to do that. We wanted to let them starve and just die.

Some politicians in the early 90s even suggested forced sterilization but we all got jewed and we now have european union niggers all over the place.

But you haven't changed anything

I know some cool Romanians. Also if they have a large fire we take in some of their victims for treatment.

I don't think we hate them that much.

But god damn, they can be shitposters.

>tfw still there

fuck

Because romania is the dogshit of europe. They scrounge over everything. They flood your cities and towns and claim benefits.

If romania was not in the eu, brexit doesnt happen.

youtube.com/watch?v=QZw66z8x4dE

You tell me.

>switching sides in war and backstabbing former allies
>worst communist dictatorship in the Cold War era and people had to kill Ceausescu to end it
>one of the most corrupt countries in Europe (even worse than us), having the image of a mafia state
>opening up the borders inside the EU led to a massive immigration flow from the poor in Romania, mainly segregated Romas, that live as parasites in western countries
>Romania's and Romanians' lack of responsibility on the matter, basically saying "not my problem" or "omg u so racist, gypsies aren't Romanians omg"

can't imagine why, looks like a pretty nice country

>"""Romanians"""

stopped reading there, kek

every hun deserves to be annihilated

9/10 you made me search

Stealing my shekels. That's why.

If brexit doesn't happen EU continues to exist and flood europe with shitskins. So you're saying Romania saved europe (again).

WE WUZ ANGLOS N SHIT

do people unironically believe this or is it just a meme?

>romania, one of the highest standards of living

What?Don't say stupid shit.

Anyway,it's because of gypsies.

But I don't care desu, it's the EU that imposes their precious human rights and citizienship laws on us,let their people suffer.

You'd have no gypsy problem if you let us cull them but noooo that's inhuman. Well enjoy your gypsies,we sure as hell don't.

Honestly i find it stupid.people are talking about war and comunism.We Romanians dont have the power to change it.We talk about coruption? What can we do about it? Is not people's fault..
Everyone think Romanias are Rroma..huge mistake.We deal with the most of the shitty thinks from everyone because of the gypsies believe me.Out there are good romanias and hardworkers and they all suffer and are attacked because they are compared with gypsies.WE ARE NOT GYPSIES and we don't steal.everything is missunderstood but what can we do about it? hate is everywhere.

Just stay the fuck out of the UK and tell your people that too.

Cos' you're thieving, annoying gypsies that barely speak our languages.

wee hete the gypsis not you

gyspies and roms not romanians

Romania:
>one of the highest standards of living in EU

So, why thousands of this scum are in my country cleaning toilets or wiping old men asses or stealing from households or sucking italo cocks?

>No northern Cyprus flag
this image is false

Believe me mate,im staying out of your country but you missunderstood my comment.I didnt plan to go to your country and take your welfare..you can keep it for yourself..my idea was just to make you think twice before talking about us exactly like everyone one of us romanias is doing the same shit.I wont disagree with your opinions..most are proven facts i totally agree but not all of us are like that and you guys should google it and see the difference between Romanians and Rroma.we dont lookalike..its a huge difference.Good day!

get the fu*k off with uk people they are more gypsies than us so shut up

Wtf u talking about. Do you know how many romanian gang crimes we have

We have romanian gypsies here begging and romanian men robbing.

If i was leader i would kick romania out the eu

at least we haven't been invaded by shitskins, talk a walk in any city and see nothing but Romanians. It's actually a rare sight to even see asians.

You should send an open letter to Bruxelles and tell them your wish..maybe they will react to your hate.I highly recommend you do that mate

mx.dk/nyheder/danmark/story/17655069

Best translation i could make: Reports of Romanian-camps booming. Police is fearing swedish conditions.
>swedish conditions

>do people unironically believe this or is it just a meme?
Do I see well? Are you really trying to lie about these things? These things are readable in every history book or even now through the wiki site.
>WW1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romania_during_World_War_I
>The King of Romania, Carol I of Hohenzollern, had signed a secret treaty with the Triple Alliance in 1883 which stipulated that Romania would be obliged to go to war only in the event Austro-Hungarian Empire was attacked
>August 1916 – December 1917,
>Bucharest was captured on December 6 (1916)
>December 1917: Central Powers victory, Focșani Armistice, Treaty of Bucharest
Just to understand the obvious. At this point Romania LOST the war !!! Romania begged out a neutral status and the actual winners, Central Powers accepted the request.

War progress change ...

Central Powers weakened ... AND here comes the """ joke """
>Romania re-entered the war on November 10, 1918, a day before its end in Western Europe.
>Backstabbing multiple times, stepping in at the last minute to beat on an already defeated country that's in utter chaos
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungarian–Romanian_War#Reparations_or_looting.3F
>The Entente was discontented with the Romanian conduct during much of its conflict with Hungary
>Because Romania acted outside the will of the Entente and because of the share volume of goods it requisitioned, several modern scholars and contemporary members of the Allied Committee describe this as looting
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_Hill_Bandholtz
>He is also remembered for preventing Romanian soldiers from looting the Hungarian National Museum on 5 October 1919
>re-entered
>switched sides
>backstabbing
>looting

youtu.be/-dZGDy45ZeI

even if nordics have the biggest percentage of blond with blue eyes, you are not the whitest.Nord caucasians-circassians-east europid-dinarids have whiter skin than you

so what?we fucking hate you hungarians. hitler backstabbed us first by giving transylvania back to you, so there's that

They are gypsy's who make trailer parks wherever they go, and make schools more ghetto.

you are 30% semite therefore you do not have the right to talk about people with white skin

>WW2
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II
Nearly the same scenario AGAIN.

Romania LOST the war and the capital AGAIN, beg for mercy, got it, re-entering when see there is opportunity to steal something

Just now the betrayal became even more obvious.
At the start Romania on AXIS side but by the end of the war Romania "magically" landed on the ALLIES side, and without shame backstabbed the AXIS. This is the reason why you could walk into and saw peaceful unarmed people. JUST few days ago we fought under the SAME flag aka comrade in arms, and the people thought that we are still one the same side.

those are gypsies.it's your fault you tolerate them, not ours

now they are english gypsies because they are in your country!.good luck with them!

dude look at them, and then look at pakis walking down your street. They're as romanian as anjem choudary is British

Guess

these are gypsies, there's no doubt about them.gypsies don't look like indians.they are a mix of indians with turkish and iranian population.

I don't hate you fellas

i think romanians hate them too. If nor for communism, there wouldn't be as many gypos as there are now in romania

We don't. Your our Orthodox brothers. Hope I visit Romania in the near future.

You are shameless. Your kind does not even understand the basic conception of honor or loyalty.

Romania in two world war, two lost war and two times lost even its capital. Two times begged out mercy, two times got it, two times spit on the peace or any kind of treaties.

Autism.

this

Literally every hunagrian I talked with believed in switching sides of Romania.

They're not romanian gang crimes that established themselves in the Uk you fucking moron. How old are you? 12? Do you not understand how crime works? Gangs that were already established in romania used the open borders of the EU to come and commit crime in the UK. Same this that bulgarian gangs did and polish gangs did and even British criminals did in Spain. Next time you speak your fucking mind try to add some nuance to the mix you uneducated twat.

there are so many gypsies because they were enslaved here few centuries back and they have no place to go.part of them were deported in Siberia, but many remained here.About 3-4% of population are gypsies.

>those god damn Rumanians!heh now let me prep the bull for my wife
and this is why the West is doomed.
Kill yourself Nigel just slit your fucking throat

They steal our tourists so many don't want to come back to Lisbon so they pick other places instead.
They're loud, prostitutes, they steal our banks, child trafficking, drugs and many other fucked up shit, when you read the news you already know it was a Romanian and many of them that do this don't look gypsie you should feel ashamed of the people of your nation abroad.

because gypsies, but you can build one hell of a fence

Communist gypsies. I couldn't think of much worse. Also their flag is disgusting. Africa-tier.

Historical facts. It is beyond dispute.
Check the wiki or in your history books.
What i wrote down historically accurate.

unappreciated burn

>Europe

This meme needs to stop.

There is only Greece.
youtu.be/M0rGJ_6qfPE?t=6

They ruin everything.

youtube.com/watch?v=-oJzmlu8DFA

gypsies

All of Eastern Europe is shit. It's full of commie Slavs who live off gibmedats.

I don't. The only European country I truly hate is the Netherlands.

I don't dispute that. It's just the impression that every Hungarian is very angry at Trianon. Also, one of our family friends was many time in Transilvania and told us that Romania are building Orthodox churches there and converting ethnic Hungarians and other people there to Orthodoxy (in schools, etc.). Is that true? Who could even imagine, that Romanians will became the greatest missioners of Orthodoxy in XXI centure, love them.

> the war is taking place in your country
> Hitler doesn't send nearly enough troops because he was a retard and was fighting a war on two fronts
> the Axis troops get overwhelmed by reds
> they take over pretty much all of your country
> the ruskis take control and warn to leave nothing in their wake
> you have nowhere near enough men to resist seeing that most of them got killed on the eastern front
> 2016 Bozgor is crying about how you have no honor
Do you even understand how war works? Do you not understand that there was nothing that the romanians could do? They got fucked, their leaders like Antonescu were captured or killed already. What do you expect soldiers to do? They listen to whoever is in command. They ruskis get power the army listens to the ruskis. Its that easy. But I'm not expecting a Hun to understand complex war history.

Ebin

Lithuanian's even worse, desu. disgusting

>mfw Westerners will always be unable to seperate us and Romanians from the gypsies
>they'll attribute all their qualities to us and they'll hate us for what they do
>they'll think we look like gypsies

Van Chddkfkkjkhkjenen go home you're drunk.Romanians are not slavs, we are vlachs

I know. I'm saying that Communsim normalized the gypsies and gave them homes and really cracked down on racism against gypsies, which made it easier for them to establish themselves in romania.

you were part of an Empire and you talk about honor?backstabbing?are you fucking mentally ill?

I don't. I have Romanian neighbours and love that family. He is the most racist guy I know, turko- and ziganophobe to an extent I have never witnessed before. Hard worker, funny guy, great dad and husband. She is also a hard worker, very lively, funny and in a heart-warming way emotional. They flew in their family for a bigger party last year, and that wa one of the wilder things I witnessed.
Both have German citizenship now, couldn't have gone to better people.

genetically, bulgarians are very much like romanians.Because I2a and J.

Romanians are usually very redpilled. Most I know also despise gypos and turks and really hate what the Romanian government is doing to their country

because they think Roma's=Romanians

he's just like every hungarian who hates romania. Has no idea of what nuance means and listens to old angry bozgors that can't get over the fact that Transilvania is not theirs.

Welfare romanian migrant keep it to yourself the excuses and shut up.
Almost everybody could say such things and refer to it. But "funny" and "magical" way just Romanians do, and behaved this way in EVERY FUCKING WAR.

Your kind just spineless thief.

That is literally the opposite of what happened. At least here. During communism, gypsies were kept in line.

Forced into work brigades if they were loitering. Beaten if they show their faces outside of their ghettos. I think I know of one case where gypsies killed a pregnant woman and the whole police department, with actual BTRs raided their ghetto and started cracking heads until they found the perpetrators. This might have been in the early 90s too I guess.

Democracy, human rights and EU brought tolerance to the gypsies and tied everybody's hands when dealing with them.

Honestly I wouldn't hate romanians if they treated their hungarian minority well. They spit on the whole region, the infrastructure there is even worse than the avarage in Romania.
If it weren't for this I wouldn't have any problem with them. They're kinda based in some matters, but they can be edgy shitposters. Like all of us.

>If romania was not in the eu, brexit doesnt happen.

So, what you're saying is that Romania saved your skinny eternal anglo ass?

this
at least during communism, police forces were thaught how to deal with gypsies. you can still find teaching videos from the '70s-'80s about how to regulate gypsy crime

I'd say Merkel swung it. Enjoy her 'children', Pedro.

Again with the nonsensical hate. There is no other war except for ww2 where romania switched sides.

>every communist regime is the same
In romania Ceausescu was a little cuck who wanted gypsies to integrate in society. He gave them houses based on how many kids they had, and many of them caught onto this and bred like fucking rabbits to get bigger houses.

Its purely the gypsies
You're a pretty based country otherwise
picture unrelated

Mind giving me a good source, where I can read up on that? I know a bit of Romanian, so it's okay if it's in Romanian as well.

Underrated

No the infrastructure is shit because the government is corrupt as fuck and don't invest in infrastructure. Dude most romanians don't hate hungarians living in romania. In my city there were plenty hungarians that I grew up with that I am still friends with today. At home he doesn't even speak romanian with his parents. This whole "Romanians treat the hungarian minority bad" shit is propaganda that is being pushed down your throat to make you hate romania for no reason. We have a common enemy, there is no room for in-fighting

Is it true about converting hungarians and other minorities to Orthodoxy? One of my hungarian friends told me it's happening in Romania. Or it's just a hungarian meme?

because we shit post on Sup Forums

Very true, 300k romanians died alongside with the german troops on the Eastern Front - Barbarossa

Hungarians didn't send as many people as we did, and nowhere near sacrificed as many.
Insulting us for fighting for Europe and being as heathen as we could that once they killed Codreanu, he became a martyr to this country and the right wing took over, and killed the people in cause of the murder of The Captain in open day so everyone can see the traitors. We did the day of the Rope then.
I have no fear nor doubts that I'll see it once again.

I didn't mean the common people treat them bad. I meant that the government treat them bad. They even illegalized székely flags

>bozgor, bozgor, reee, bozgor, bozgor, reee
And here comes the well-known and the most pathetic romanian reaction. The welfare romanian migrants from ABROAD are the loudest, and the most disgusting way try to shill everything down what they don't want to see in related romania.

Jerking off each other, circle-jerk and so on activated again. This is what you can do.

If everything is fucking superior in romania, why did not you stay in romania or go back asap to help your people?

Oh we know, easier to be mindless nationalist from abroad, from the safe distance, from a welfare country, from a working country.

The lie campaign what romanians push on the /pol, obviously will help alot and change the raw reality in which people live there.

So nice job Mr. Welfare Nationalist Romanian Migrants... You are true patriots.

Romanians are the biggest problem for Europe..lol what can i say...
Muslims rape our women..interesting ..they do nt bother us..indians and pakistani took over England..interesting..they dont bother us
Your judgement is poor..

I'm not sure. Most pepole I know are orthodox and they're form all backgrounds. Ethnic Romanians, Bulgarians, Hungarians and some German