youtube.com/watch?v=pI7Jc-fSQQ8
youtube.com/watch?v=I5V9LJdGTE0
youtube.com/watch?v=iXJ4HZ3-248
youtube.com/watch?v=aIxi0oaigJ0
youtube.com/watch?v=LEt50fpihQU
youtube.com/watch?v=UFGHBiRjy5M
youtube.com/watch?v=uk0SP9q9OsA
youtube.com/watch?v=K5FeKFKLvwA
youtube.com/watch?v=JbWOVA6Qz7A&index=37&list=PLYwa64c71tlFpvcgJzctP9tpXgtWU1Zuu
youtube.com/watch?v=ZPNi14QkYc8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Naruto OP kino coming through

youtube.com/watch?v=Psr4rq-ICu8
youtube.com/watch?v=cRfNPHVznDU
youtube.com/watch?v=ty9krqlTZN8

I meant character themes but those are some nice OPs.

Sauce did
youtube.com/watch?v=Xc7lUbWEbqY

Pain's was pretty good as well
youtube.com/watch?v=pI7Jc-fSQQ8

youtube.com/watch?v=I5V9LJdGTE0
>tfw what happened to anime.

I don't even know what happened user.
>DB should be dead
>Naruto finished
>One Piece is the only one truly going
>Bleach is beyond dead
Both are great. I like how Saucegey has cowboy style themes.

One Piece is the only one truly going
Dropped, its garbage now.
Everything is super dull now, I cant tell some anime from others especially the high school bullshit.

Guys I'm not a weeb and not a big anime guy but I watched Naruto and thought it was incredible. Is shippuden any good?

I should have probably posted these as well
youtube.com/watch?v=iXJ4HZ3-248
youtube.com/watch?v=aIxi0oaigJ0

Not as good as part one, worth it if all you care about is the rivalry btwn nard and sauce. Make sure you skip the fillers

Have you watched 'Sakamoto desu ga?' yet? It's pretty unique. Only 12 episodes, too.

Shippuden is great esp the very end. But there is a shit streak 100 eps long from episode 360-460

Are there cool fights? Orochimaru vs. the third hokage blew me away

Oh yes, but after the first 200 episodes it goes to shit.

it's mostly completely retarded and changes from "work hard" to "be born reincarnation of ninja jesus", though I guess you can find some good scenes if you bother to swim through all the shit

>Tfw they brought need to be strong back
Definitely some great fights. Get a filler chart.

The very last fight is really really well done.. after the 300s its pretty boring so i skipped through. There are still some fun fights in there though

>Naruto
>>working hard
>>>>>>Implying it wasn't "Believe it" power
Characters like Rock Lee actually worked hard.

He wasnt born a reincarnation. They latch on later. But yeah the way they explain it all at the end is pretty dumb

>Naruto Vs. Pain
What the fuck went wrong

lee should have been the main character from the beginning desu

True that.

Lee was a lame gimmick character just like sakura with le strong punch
Gai was much better

they literally the same character with different age, you could just delete gai and make lee grow up to be like him

> MEK SUMM NOIZE!!!

best opening theme.

Gai can use chakra and is much more charismatic
Also lee has weird eyes

If you believe it

Best theme.

Ya, there are still good fights/animation, the last arc is just really drawn out and goes full DBZ. Really just avoid the fillers

hilarious opening

>implying the series wasn't really about Sauske

Fucking cancerous Sup Forums tourist
we should have listened to /lit/ and Sup Forums

Skip the filler

I played those ninja storm games on the ps3 and I got interested in the anime. I really like it when they were kids and it was about Naruto trying to be the best while wanting the respect of others. The story was simple, the motives were simple and the character was inspiring. Then they introduced the akatsuki, super powerful "ninjas", and in shippuden it all gets more retarded, some dream bullshit, a lot of character have the same storylines/backgrounds of being orphans and having a rivalry just like Naruto and Sasuke. Have never even been bothered to know how it ends, I lost all interest.

Bullshit, best Opening coming through.

youtube.com/watch?v=LEt50fpihQU

That's what I did for Part 1 anyway

I guess at this point I'm more interested in what happens with Orochimaru

I see people post this all the time as an example of shitty animation from naruto. But this is probably one of the very few well animated fights in the entire show.

>ironically defending this cheap lazy animation
I think the joke is over.

this tbqh

Is Wrath not in this movie?

You've got that wrong kiddo. They paid a lot of money to animate that episode that way as some sort of event in Japan. It looks fucking retarded but it's great animation and it appeals to the target audience of the event.

>"The manga follow a highschool stu-"

dropped

That was the original shitty anime fma. This is fma brotherhood or am I wrong?

Naruto started off so well but turned to complete and utter shit towards the end. A lot of manga/anime movies suffer from this lot sadly

>They paid a lot of money to animate that episode
>It looks fucking retarded but it's great animation
>It looks fucking retarded
>but it's great animation
What did he mean by this?

How small of a brainlet are you?

Compare that fight to Madara vs shinobe army

Wrath was King Bradley in brotherhood

It's following the manga. I haven't seen the furher in any of the trailers.

I know but I thought you were talking about the original anime. Why wouldn't King Bradly be in the movie? am I missing something here.

Itachi
Kakuzu
Pein
Tenten
Best themes

I think we can all agree for all its faults Bleach had better openings than Naruto.

youtube.com/watch?v=UFGHBiRjy5M

Chunin exam arc was great but after that I can barely even remember what happened until saucegay left and the series gradually turned into nurutu chasing his lover who doesn't want anything to do with him

*drops 2 meteors on you*

They've only released a teaser so idk. But I would assume Bradley would be in the movie

is bleach any good? it's the only one of the big 3 I haven't bothered to read

Have not seen him in the trailers, and some cast list on the net didn't have him. Newest trailer makes it look like it goes up to lusts death.

I really I'm not a naruto fan nor a weeb, but anime in general uses a lot of cheap tricks to create movement. Episodes after all are pumped out pretty quickly. The animation in naruto as a whole is pretty mediocre and in the fillers it can be really bad especially in the action sequences. But the fight with Pain is one of the few fights that is actually animated with proper in betweens, good anticipation for the movements, proper arcs, and even squash and stretch and all that shit. It's exaggerated as hell especially compared to the rest of the show and this is what probably turned off a lot of the viewers because the contrast is too big.

The first couple arcs are probably the best shonen available. It goes downhill after that with some highs and a lot of lows.

It's a series making fun of those series. Trust me, if you hate typical highschool anime you'll enjoy it.

I get what your saying. That fight was Naruto's greatest moment as a character. How he kills those Pains 1 by 1, then the Hinata thing. Good stuff.

Guys you cant be fucking serious,

Madara fight has less than a quater of the frames the pain fight has.

Nah that's not true. Early Bleach is no better than any other shounen, it's just based on personal taste. Bleach was always my least favorite of the big three.

>the content is retarded so the animation is bad

I think you should be more worried about the guy playing ed, they literally just grabbed a random cosplayer.

Shit, that brought back my childhood.

near the end of the series I only kept reading for madara banter

jesus christ

You're confusing goofy and exaggeration with poor animation. I'm not saying that's the pinnacle of animation far from it but from what I've seen of Naruto it's about as good as it got.

Except that's great animation. Are YOU serious?

I'll add some ending Kino to this.

youtube.com/watch?v=uk0SP9q9OsA

Jiraiya vs Pain was easily the best fight.

if you don't think Rock Lee and Guy Sensei are the best then get out

Orochimaru by at least tens of thousands of kilometers youtube.com/watch?v=K5FeKFKLvwA

Sasuke's theme is an abomination.

Jiraiya could have won solo if he had information on him going into the fight like he gave to everyone else

>kekkai genkai are introduced as early as first arc
>characters with kekkai genkai are clearly superior to other ninjas
>"where is muh hard work though?? :("

This isn't bad animation, just inapprorpiate for the show and weird

If you want real bad animation look to Dragon Ball Z

>posting the worst one
Make way for true ending kino:
youtube.com/watch?v=JbWOVA6Qz7A&index=37&list=PLYwa64c71tlFpvcgJzctP9tpXgtWU1Zuu

Maru best baddy. Clear motives, and no dumbass Sharingan fuckery.

Super was the one that has some really bad animation. It seemed to have improved a little but the early episodes look almost like fan made stuff.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZPNi14QkYc8

realer than real life

him trying to figure it out is part of what makes the fight so good