What was the worst year in your country's history and why? I'll start:

What was the worst year in your country's history and why? I'll start:

1917 - The US enters WWI.

There are a lot of moments before and after this that are significant parts of our downfall, however nothing beats ending isolationism.

September 9th, 1944

1585, fall of Antwerp to the Spanish causing a massive flight to Holland and the breakup of the Netherlands

Anything in the last 300 years was a mistake

What about our literal civil war? When the country split in two?

I think that hurt us in the short term but solved a lot of our major issues in the long run. Ending isolationism created a legion of problems we still deal with today.

Barbarossa was a mistake.

the year 1863

December 21th, 1991

9/11*

usa was never isolationist, you hade colonies, trade wars across the globe, inavsions n shit long before 1917.

austria: 1918 - fall into ruin, begin of failed state

A woman ruined centuries of conquest and traderelations
>Gorm was said to be "hard and heathen", but Queen Thyra's influence permitted Christians to live more or less without trouble. Gorm and Queen Thyra's son, King Harald Bluetooth, boasted on one of the stones at Jelling that he had "made the Danes Christian".

'Murica was a mistake

God I wish Pauline had won.

>nobody has said 1913
>federal reserve created
>institution of the income tax
>beginning of progressive movement (woodrow wilson) in power
Good goyim

Any year during the Vietnam War. Fucking hippies. Many people did not support our troops. What is now the SJW started during this time. Should have been dropping napalm on hippies instead.

The banker Jacob Schiff was responsible for everything you said.

He also lent money to the Japanese to defeat the Russians, supported the Communist revolution, asked the bolsheviks to kill the Czar family, got all the Russian gold after the revolution, financed the campaign of Theodore Roosevelt and Woodrow Wilson, supported the creating of the FED, created the NAACP, imported millions of jews to the US...

Howard was a mistake.
>tax cuts for old people
>throwing money at the elderly to win their vote
>muh sheriff of Asia man of steel
>muh Port Arthur
>AWB greatest goy

1965 when the kikes finally got their new immigration law passed that has completely and utterly destroyed the United States and damned us all to live in a third world shit hole.

I'm so fucking mad

1453 fall of Constantinople
it lead to 500 years of wars in balkans which caused heavy degradation and falling behind the west and culturally and genetically changing it causing never-ending hatred and divide among people

Losing the Empire.
Niggers start moving in.
Labour Government always fucks things up.
Beginning of the end.

Christianity is the best thing that ever happened to whites though.

>have boomer parents
>regularly blame them for fucking everything up and letting the West go to shit
>1965
>they were still kids when this shit passed
>who to blame
>Greatest Generation?

I mean, yes the Jews as well, but what the fuck were the Greatest Generation THINKING when they let this shit fly?

April 14, 1865

if Booth wouldnt have killed lincoln he probably would have sent all the slaves back where they belong